Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Tinie wrote: »
    Prob be trading this in. Have a few hundred K in UT, but not enjoying it anymore. In division 1, and while I win most games, its just a chore to play, as every game is the same now. The community and most players are horrible. It seems either you win, and you get countless messages of abuse from them, or you loose and its because they hold the ball in defence or get EXTREMELY lucky goals. It looks like the exploits have been found out now.

Its always Ogbonna/Luiz/Mbia in defence nearly every game, the usual suspects up front with the pace, and then its LB + Y for the rest of the game. Or its counter attack to the super fast wingers, cut inside and tramp it.

Why the F*CK cant EA just make it near impossible for defenders and midfielders who arent sneidjer or Xavi, to ping a pass an inch perfect pass from their own box right to the forwards foot? It would stop all this LB + Y crap with super fast forwards. No one ever seems to try a normal through ball anymore, which plagued PES 6 online, as it was OP, but that was 6.Years.Ago. Games have moved on leaps and bounds by then.

Might give PES a try!!! :eek:

May I have your coins please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

got absolutely nothing worthwhile in my 2 packs fairly disappointed :(:mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

3 non rare players - Nastasic, Lima and Paulo Victor. Cheers EA -_-

I'll just quick sell them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Coutinho 4-1-2-1-2 and squad fitness in my 2 packs, pretty terrible if I'm being honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Hazard, sold for 129k in under 2 mins.....:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

My rare item was a Borussia Dortmund crest. Yippee....

0422e7199d2e846cff65b8304d01413a.png

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Come to daddy!

ekf5gl.png

Sold Aguero for a cheap 159k :D

Here's my team now bringing the total rating to 184, nearly 185.
    http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#WvArh18KnHPaG:ps3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Come to daddy!

ekf5gl.png
    U were up early haha. Nice pull on aguero. I wish i could afford him. Not even half way there yet

• Advertisement

U were up early haha. Nice pull on aguero. I wish i could afford him. Not even half way there yet
    Awh stop haha, couldn't sleep so decided to log in the web app I was shocked when i seen him haha. If your thinking about buying Aguero I wouldnt really recommened him, I used him in my last EPL team and I found you can get a better ST for a tenth of the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just got a 3-5-2 Seamus Coleman for 3300, put a 4-4-1-1 card on him (850) and put him back up for 6000 - 9000. Already have a bid :)

I actually want him but I've no use for my silver Irish team now.

Edit: Sold for 9000! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

If you win the single player player cups more than once do you get the card pack each time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    If you win the single player player cups more than once do you get the card pack each time?

Nope usually changes after the first win to coins, 2000 about.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Awh stop haha, couldn't sleep so decided to log in the web app I was shocked when i seen him haha. If your thinking about buying Aguero I wouldnt really recommened him, I used him in my last EPL team and I found you can get a better ST for a tenth of the price.
    I better stop saving for him so. I thought hed be unreal. Any recommendations on a EPL striker. At the moment i have hernandez, podolski and tevez. I rotate between the 3 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Best I got in the packs was Nesta. Got four players from the Allsvenskan, discarded them all

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I better stop saving for him so. I thought hed be unreal. Any recommendations on a EPL striker. At the moment i have hernandez, podolski and tevez. I rotate between the 3 of them

I had Tevez, he was pretty decent.

Sold him for Torres though who does the business for me and as I play 1 up front suits the role better than Tevez.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Seriously , why even have injury cards :P , haven't gotten 1 injury v prob 1 nearly every game last year on average :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Torres or Balotelli they are both big and strong with a great shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭Trampas

3 rubbish players for me.

all about 300 for quick sell. will stick them up for more on auction and see if i get more if not quick sell

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »

I had Tevez, he was pretty decent.

Sold him for Torres though who does the business for me and as I play 1 up front suits the role better than Tevez.
    I might try torres alrite. Him and tevez have similar stats. Tevez is a bit small at times

Lost twice for the first time in around 700 matches this calendar year, quickly followed by the first time I've lost three on the bounce. Won the next one. Defensive ratings make little difference considering the fact midfield always seem to bomb forward like lunatics :(

blobby360 wrote: »

Torres or Balotelli they are both big and strong with a great shot.
    Had balotelli a while back. Did not like him at all. Pure donkey just getting in the way. Gna give torres a try

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Balotelli is a beast?!? Torres is much too slow imo, had to sell him

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Luis suarez is class for the money 10,000 cheaper then torres and way better imo have both and had ballotelli and Suarez def the best 87 goals in 90 games

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

3 items I won and everything I'm selling stuck again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Felipe Santana was the pick of my 2 free packs. Even got him in the 4-3-1-2 formation that I have my Bundesliga squad in! Which was pretty cool.

Now I have a selection headache at CB: Subotic, Boateng and Felipe Santana competing for 2 CB's spaces... Any advice? I'm thinking of selling Santana as I could get around 4k for him.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Felipe Santana was the pick of my 2 free packs. Even got him in the 4-3-1-2 formation that I have my Bundesliga squad in! Which was pretty cool.

Now I have a selection headache at CB: Subotic, Boateng and Felipe Santana competing for 2 CB's spaces... Any advice? I'm thinking of selling Santana as I could get around 4k for him.

Santana is one of my top goalscorers in my Bundesliga squad! He's two goals off outscoring Robben! Keep him he's an absolute rock, and very, very effective from corners if your any good at taken them.

miralize wrote: »
    Balotelli is a beast?!? Torres is much too slow imo, had to sell him
    Torres pace is 83, balotelli pace is 84. I only used balotelli for 3 games and i thought he was bad. The main thing is that im selling them at the same price so its fine to switch strikers as often as i want

• Advertisement

gotthebug wrote: »
    Luis suarez is class for the money 10,000 cheaper then torres and way better imo have both and had ballotelli and Suarez def the best 87 goals in 90 games
    I might have a try at him eventually. Theres an IF suarez i think. Wonder how much he is

Advertisement