Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

34s2u0p.png

Just threw VDV in the sqaud to bring the rating up to 85 but normally have gundogen there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

When I've opened a pack with the same player on both the premium and normal. i.e Chamberlain I've got a decent pack. Have got A.Cole and Podolski so far from 3.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

BKC wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken, they are the points you could at the moment for playing matches online -- varying amounts depending on the outcome. At the moment all they do is increase your EASFC (or something) level.

I think anyway.

when you start up fifa you can press square to get into the EASFC catalogue. your level gives you access to different tiers of things to buy.

you can buy things like 1000 extra coins for the next 10 ultimate team matches. things like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

sea_monkey wrote: »
    when you start up fifa you can press square to get into the EASFC catalogue. your level gives you access to different tiers of things to buy.

you can buy things like 1000 extra coins for the next 10 ultimate team matches. things like that

I know. That post was from 3 months ago, before the game was released. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just opened another premium pack from winning Division 1 and my free pre-order pack. Nothing useful again, sigh.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

jamescd wrote: »
    Just opened another premium pack from winning Division 1 and my free pre-order pack. Nothing useful again, sigh.........

Congrats, first time winning it? Still trying to crack it, came within one point but no dice!

Made a few changes to my 3-5-2, was unreal going forward but defensively a bit of a shambles. This will change. 5-2-1-2. Added a few Bor. Dortmund players to add abit of flair, will add Marcelo,Benzema, Yaya Toure, Nasri and Maicon once I get the coins up.

30vcdwn.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

donmeister wrote: »
    Congrats, first time winning it? Still trying to crack it, came within one point but no dice!

Made a few changes to my 3-5-2, was unreal going forward but defensively a bit of a shambles. This will change. 5-2-1-2. Added a few Bor. Dortmund players to add abit of flair, will add Marcelo,Benzema, Yaya Toure, Nasri and Maicon once I get the coins up.

30vcdwn.png

Nah it's my 3rd time lol

All my teams are 4-3-2-1 so defensively they're not great by any means. But they're fantastic going forward so I'm still winning the majority of my matches basically by outscoring the opposition. I rarely manage to keep clean sheets :p

Luap wrote: »
    When I've opened a pack with the same player on both the premium and normal. i.e Chamberlain I've got a decent pack. Have got A.Cole and Podolski so far from 3.

Tried it again a few more times and got Neymar. It could be all just luck, but I never get these kind of players.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Luap wrote: »
    Tried it again a few more times and got Neymar. It could be all just luck, but I never get these kind of players.

It is just luck. You said yourself that you never get big players, so surely you were due a few.

Come on people. Whoever is randomly on the front of the thumbnail for a pack when you click OPEN and the connect to the server to be given a random selection of cards has nothing to do with what you receive.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    It is just luck. You said yourself that you never get big players, so surely you were due a few.

Come on people. Whoever is randomly on the front of the thumbnail for a pack when you click OPEN and the connect to the server to be given a random selection of cards has nothing to do with what you receive.

Yeah, but when I seen two of the same players on the front I thought it was very weird. 4 out of 8 packs have had Iniesta, Neymar, Cole and Podolski.

I'm very superstitious though! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭Trampas

I have 11,500 and thinking of start creating a new team.

what formation should i go for? 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1

I have a 4-4-2 which is doing ok for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

This game is some sweat fest. No reward for passing to feet FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Ut froze twice in 2mins wtf

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

A load of players and I think contracts I sold last week have now reappeared in my trade pile as being sold :s This despite only having and selling five players in my trade pile overnight. Also, I seemingly got 2K for nowt as far as I can tell.

I broke the dam.

68edb3cf9a910df74ab38bac7a886672.png

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    A load of players and I think contracts I sold last week have now reappeared in my trade pile as being sold :s This despite only having and selling five players in my trade pile overnight. Also, I seemingly got 2K for nowt as far as I can tell.

I broke the dam.

Same for me man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I broke the dam.

Ya it's all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

i just added shane long and odemwinge both class and have pace of 88 & 87 i think and both west brom so good chem too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

last couple weeks playing online i havent got one injury but the min i play off line half of them get injured and it wasn't even the same team :O

Any of the traders amongst us trade IF's? Was thinking of picking up a Welbeck and/or Pedro... possibly a Montolivo too today as short-medium term investments as they'd be at their lowest prices today. Was fairly close to pulling the trigger on an IF Alba last night too, 433 for 165K. Average was around 175K. Not sure if the former three I mentioned will go up by much, and really, Welbeck and Pedro are well capable of getting another IF any given week if starting (more a case of Welback that comment).

Nearly at 500K from trading silvers in the main.

This game certainly is the most annoying out of the lot of them, don't know how I haven't smashed a controller yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Redzer7 wrote: »
    This game certainly is the most annoying out of the lot of them, don't know how I haven't smashed a controller yet.

ive broken the coffee table and door frame instead :D:P

I play 2 or 3 games and feel like I have to turn it off to give myself a break :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

Anyone got any tips for trading silvers?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Redzer7 wrote: »

I have punched the Xbox and scratched the disc.

Anyone got any tips for trading silvers?

Pic I posted above is a clue as to how I do things regarding silvers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Any of the traders amongst us trade IF's? Was thinking of picking up a Welbeck and/or Pedro... possibly a Montolivo too today as short-medium term investments as they'd be at their lowest prices today

Was gonna try with an IF Cleverly but he actually doesnt seem good at all :pac: dont like committing that much money to one purchase anyway unless Im getting a fair amount of profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

It'd be so handy if they'd release a mobile app for managing your trades and club etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    It'd be so handy if they'd release a mobile app for managing your trades and club etc.

dont they have one for the iphone already?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

dont they have one for the iphone already?
    Do they? Maybe there's hope for an android one so. Did they have one last year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

There's one on iOS, no plans for an Android one as of yet

Advertisement