Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    There's one on iOS, no plans for an Android one as of yet

i seem to remember reading somewhere that ea had no plans to bring it to android this year, correct me if im wrong. i things its stupid im willing to bet that there are users of ultimate team that have an android over a crappy iphone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lads I've about 800K any ideas on which team to build?
    Got bored of my Bundesliga :P

Redzer7 wrote: »

yeah u can build me a spainish team :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Only change I can think of would be to replace Pedro with Iniesta if you've got the coins.

Also guys, I will be amazed if Fraser Forster doesnt show up on the TOTW tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Only change I can think of would be to replace Pedro with Iniesta if you've got the coins.

Also guys, I will be amazed if Fraser Forster doesnt show up on the TOTW tomorrow.

was thinking the same about iniesta try to sneak in him der somewhere or xavi...

Hmm I had Iniesta before and thought he was very sluggish.

I've invested in 30 Dzekos for 3k or under so hopefully he's inform tomorrow so his price rises!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

I dont think they base TOTW off of Champions League matches.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Midweek games don't count towards TOTW.

Anyone else think Dzeko will get an inform?

• Advertisement

Feck it, bought 10 Montolivos hoping his price will rise, gonna swap them over to a different account now and sell him when / if his price rises.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Been trading in Elkeson in the last 2 days, slow going but tend to make 400 or so off each one

Ah well, he deserves an IF for that effort anyway.

Never actually noticed players prices rise when IFs of them are released, might get into that:p

Never actually noticed players prices rise when IFs of them are released, might get into that:p

Sure look at IF Koscieny and IF Fellani! Hopefully IF Montolivo rises :P

10 IF Montolivos, 30 NiF Dzekos :pac:

Gonna make a nice Serie A squad with Di Natale etc now, will post it when I'm finished :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

There can only be one version of any player available in packs. So when an IF version of a player is released, the normal version is not available in packs for the whole week. Since the supply has been cut off, the price might go up.

I don't think Dzeko's price will go up by much if he gets an IF tbh. Sadly it's all about pace up top so the demand isn't there unfortunately.

brought a load of alans and limas in hope there prices after there game against utd, have def noticed a small rise in price :pac:

jamescd wrote: »
    There can only be one version of any player available in packs. So when an IF version of a player is released, the normal version is not available in packs for the whole week. Since the supply has been cut off, the price might go up.

I don't think Dzeko's price will go up by much if he gets an IF tbh. Sadly it's all about pace up top so the demand isn't there unfortunately.

Oh well, just bought 8 of him:pac: relatively cheap though so even if he doesnt rise i can break even and maybe make a tiny profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

YUSSSSS! Finally won Division 1 on 4th time of asking, great evening of FIFA.

Got relegated to Div 2, struggled to even get promoted, one point from staying put then went onto Division 1 to win it 7-1-1. Such is FIFA, not sure if im inconsistent but some matches you just get a feeling at the start if you will win or lose.

Got Danny in my winning pack, sooooo delighted to get that pesky Division out of the way.

donmeister wrote: »
    YUSSSSS! Finally won Division 1 on 4th time of asking, great evening of FIFA.

Got relegated to Div 2, struggled to even get promoted, one point from staying put then went onto Division 1 to win it 7-1-1. Such is FIFA, not sure if im inconsistent but some matches you just get a feeling at the start if you will win or lose.

Got Danny in my winning pack, sooooo delighted to get that pesky Division out of the way.

congrats :) im still stuck in division 2 i taking a small break from in the hope the rest will do me good :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

congrats :) im still stuck in division 2 i taking a small break from in the hope the rest will do me good :P

Cheers man, you'll get there eventually on a streak im sure.

Being good to myself for winning Division 1, decided to open 1 pack. Hello.....

29xf2o3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Was loving Ultimate team until I got promoted to DIV 2. Now I'm playing the biggest shower of c***s. Didnt lose a game until Div 2 and it looks doubtful that I will get into Div 1 at first attempt

Brazilian teams, teams with pace everywhere, constant bombarding off long through balls, full celebrations and replays... and the worst one yet. One player I played last night - every corner he got he would take as normal and pause when the ball was in mid flight he would pause for a few seconds then resume to try catch me out.. He scored from one and hit crossbar with another!

Plus his team was down as a 78 rated team even though his team were mainly mid 80s. :confused: his bench must have been full of bronze players? I would have thought this would have been resolved this year!

Infuriating :mad::mad::mad:

thewools wrote: »
    Was loving Ultimate team until I got promoted to DIV 2. Now I'm playing the biggest shower of c***s. Didnt lose a game until Div 2 and it looks doubtful that I will get into Div 1 at first attempt

Brazilian teams, teams with pace everywhere, constant bombarding off long through balls, full celebrations and replays... and the worst one yet. One player I played last night - every corner he got he would take as normal and pause when the ball was in mid flight he would pause for a few seconds then resume to try catch me out.. He scored from one and hit crossbar with another!

Plus his team was down as a 78 rated team even though his team were mainly mid 80s. :confused: his bench must have been full of bronze players? I would have thought this would have been resolved this year!

Infuriating :mad::mad::mad:
    Oh I know this feeling! Ever since I got into Div 1/2 all I'm getting is knobheads that watch every replay etc.

Even if im winning 4 nil or something I don't celebrate or watch replays etc, he'd score one and watch the damn replay 3 times and run around celebrating for as long as he can! Should take replays out until the end of the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

lads could i ask for a list of pacey defenders be it full backs or centre backs i keep getting caught for pace at the back nothing mad expensive mind i cant afford it:D oh yea premiership teams please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

how in gods name did you get that much money???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Lots and lots of free time and effort with trading id imagine.

Digitalism wrote: »
    Lots and lots of free time and effort with trading id imagine.

Pulling the likes of Aguero helps.

____

Any opinions on the 3-5-2 formation? Kinda want to try something different but I wasn't overly keen on the 3412 formation with my Brasilver side, so much so I ended up selling quite quickly after finishing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

____

Any opinions on the 3-5-2 formation? Kinda want to try something different but I wasn't overly keen on the 3412 formation with my Brasilver side, so much so I ended up selling quite quickly after finishing it.

Played with 3-5-2 last year but if your playing against any team playing with 3 attackers (4-3-3, 4-3-2-1 etc) you get exposed too easily and concede alot of goals..

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Getting lucky in packs and smart investing really :) had 4 azevedos at 30k he's now around 80k so made a handy profit on him.
    Nuri Sahin wrote: »

Bingo ;) that's my second Aguero now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Got relegated from Div 1 thanks to EA. 3 games left, needed 6 points to stay up, so probably wasn't going to anyway but...
    3rd last game: Guy won't ready up, I back out after a few minutes, didn't think this would count as quitting, but now down to 2 games, and need to win both.
    2nd last game: 5 mins into game, I win a corner. Game acts like he has quit, when it brings me back to the season screen, Division 2, 0 Points. Great! At no point did it say it found I had quit and games don't show up under fixtures as DNF. Had this happen a few more times as well before.

Played through Div 2, had much less knobheads, won 6, drew 1 to win promotion.
    First game in division 1 get beat 2-1 by lobbed balls Brazil, watching every replay, not skipping any cutscenes etc. Got fed up and turned it off.

• Advertisement

thewools wrote: »
    Played with 3-5-2 last year but if your playing against any team playing with 3 attackers (4-3-3, 4-3-2-1 etc) you get exposed too easily and concede alot of goals..

That goes without saying but the 2 DM's would offer more stability and cover on the counter attack, along with the wing backs/wide midfielders I'd have thought. Was considering making a Ligue 1/French hybrid team again.

Remy
    Lopez*

Belhanda
    Bastos
    Menez
    M'Vila --- Sissoko

M'Biwa -- Sahko -- Mangala

Sirigu

.. is what I had in mind for the time being.

Advertisement