Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Someone who predicts TOTW's on the official FUT forum has gone with this this week -

1htHJ

1htIK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just needed a draw in my final game to win another Div. 1 title. Went Ultra Defensive from the start as I was playing against a pacey BPL team with Bent up top. Still went 2 - 0 down after less than 15 mins, with both goals scored by you guessed it..........Bent. One was from a very soft penalty and the other from your usual lobbed through ball :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Someone who predicts TOTW's on the official FUT forum has gone with this this week -

1htHJ

1htIK

if thats a good idea of it. im guna spend a s**t load on bronze packs in the hope of gettin the team of week player :D i only want the trophy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Pack sales must have dropped below a critical level, EA had to act lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

No IF Dzeko! Ah well I won't make a loss :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Just played a guy there and the lag was absolutely atrocious, like the circle popping up every 5 seconds for 5 seconds nearly so I just said fcuk that and watched a movie on my laptop.

Half an hour into the movie and he is still scoring goals, so I messaged him saying stop, theres no point and the game will last so much longer.

He messaged back saying "Haha U ****IN NOOB **** ****" continued to score for another half hour.
    He spent almost one hour scoring goals against nobody. Idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Played another 2 games in Div 1.
    1st against Brazil lobbed through balls.
    2nd against Brazil, constantly pausing the game, not skipping cutscences.

Really enjoyable so far :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I'm not even on the right thread for this post.....

🤪

Playing a Silver Cup final against some guy Deano15xoxoxox or something along the lines of that.

Was winning 1 nil happy days. Chap brings it back and was beating me 2-1.
    Minute he scored the second goal he paused it 3 times until the clock ran down. Watched his replays and done the sshhhh celebration for both goals.
    At half time again he watched the replays and then waited til the clock ran down to start the second half... He didn't tip off til the computer done it.

Now this was where I said to myself fúck this shít! Payback time :P
    Smashed a free kick in from 30+ yards the ball rolled over the line I watched all my replays etc and paused it 3 times till the clock ran down. Ended up beating him 5 - 2 and he got a player sent off as for the last 10 minutes I kept it in the corner to píss him off :pac: Most enjoyable game I've had in a long time. Take that you cúnt!

Must say I'm getting lovely messages off him :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Playing a Silver Cup final against some guy Deano15xoxoxox or something along the lines of that.

Was winning 1 nil happy days. Chap brings it back and was beating me 2-1.
    Minute he scored the second goal he paused it 3 times until the clock ran down. Watched his replays and done the sshhhh celebration for both goals.
    At half time again he watched the replays and then waited til the clock ran down to start the second half... He didn't tip off til the computer done it.

Now this was where I said to myself fúck this shít! Payback time :P
    Smashed a free kick in from 30+ yards the ball rolled over the line I watched all my replays etc and paused it 3 times till the clock ran down. Ended up beating him 5 - 2 and he got a player sent off as for the last 10 minutes I kept it in the corner to píss him off :pac: Most enjoyable game I've had in a long time. Take that you cúnt!

Must say I'm getting lovely messages off him :pac::pac::pac:

From Deano15xoxoxoxxo on another forum:

Just played this guy called Redzer7 or something like that, he went 1-0 up and soon enough I brought it back to 2-1. I then remembered I had to feed my dog,Ruby, so I paused the game a couple of times whilst I was doing this. It took me right up until the start of the second half to feed her.

He then made it 2-2 with an absolutely shocking free kick from 30 yards that took a deflection and rolled over the line. What made it worse is that he sssshhhhhd me and watched his replays several times. He beat me 5-2 in the end and watched ALL of his replays, why do people do this?

:D

TheStook wrote: »
    From Deano15xoxoxoxxo on another forum:

Just played this guy called Redzer7 or something like that, he went 1-0 up and soon enough I brought it back to 2-1. I then remembered I had to feed my dog,Ruby, so I paused the game a couple of times whilst I was doing this. It took me right up until the start of the second half to feed her.

He then made it 2-2 with an absolutely shocking free kick from 30 yards that took a deflection and rolled over the line. What made it worse is that he sssshhhhhd me and watched his replays several times. He beat me 5-2 in the end and watched ALL of his replays, why do people do this?

:D

Mustn't be the same fella, the person I was playing hadn't got that many o's :P hahahaha.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Mustn't be the same fella, the person I was playing hadn't got that many o's :P hahahaha.

Ah my mistake haha.

Has anyone here used the Mobile app? Is it any good?

Ah my mistake haha.

Waiting on them to make the Android app, I'll probably be waiting a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ah my mistake haha.

I have. Obviously nowhere near as good as the console/web app but if your out and about and need to check your trade pile or bid on something it does the job.

Opened a few packs due to sheer boredom and.. hoping to obtain that Argentina bloke for Barca. No, not Mascherano. The other one. Anyway, ended up with this lot and decided for the lols that I'd play a match in the gold cup. Had to add a goalkeeper and 4 bench players admittedly but while they were decent silver players, they weren't in the right formation, so chemistry was messed up, etc. I think it was 46 chemistry or something crap like that. Played the one match and ended up winning 4-1 against a strong Brazilian/French/Italian side. Oh how I laughed.

08065dac9e157a132dea20b4f1dcb94e.png

Might keep Alonso for my La Liga team, but him as my 1 CM in a 4-5-1 formation worries me a tad for the pace alone although his defending stat is nice. Will probably end up replacing him for a CM Song. De Marcos is insane with wanting to get forward and Valero affects chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Got Muller (TOTW). That should be a few YouTube hits :D Mwaahahahahahahaha! 70k~ on market too, so that's a nice thought to take to bed.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭crybaby

Up to div2 with my all Brazilian team loving the game but I'm a bit stuck on 10k coins at the moment and need to generate some serious coinage to kick the team on with a bit of quality

Any trading tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

crybaby wrote: »
    Up to div2 with my all Brazilian team loving the game

Frisbee wrote: »
    I'm yet to play someone with an all Brazilian team who isn't in the running for 'Biggest Díckhead in the Universe' Title. As soon as I see it I know straight away I'm to be subjected to a game of lofted through balls, skill spamming, watching every replay and extra long celebrations.

You better stay away from Frisbee so :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Decided to spend some coins on packs. Got Torres :)

• Advertisement

Is anyone in here's gamertag "KARL TOP DOG" by any chance?

He's Irish and has 63k gamerscore so chances are he might be.

**** you, ****.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Is anyone in here's gamertag "KARL TOP DOG" by any chance?

He's Irish and has 63k gamerscore so chances are he might be.

**** you, ****.

That is all.

What did he do haha

What did he do haha

Brazilian 4-1-2-1-2.

Welliton.

Chipped through balls. Constantly.

Shusshed me and watched every replay.

Sent me message saying he's the "Rainbow flick king".

I hate this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

He lies, I am the rainbow flick king!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Rainbow flicks are shíte. Lost count of how many times someone tries one, does it wrong and the ball bounces backwards and I run in and take it away.

If you want a trick to try and embarrass someone, use the standing fake shot. Big swing of the leg, the other player slides in, nip to the side and walk away with the ball.

Two games to get 5 points for the Division one title, haven't won it yet. C'mon.

Won 3-1 there, down to the last game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

so i win the division 1 title with a game spare, now this season i cant win a game, actually lost 10-0.

my players cant seem to pass it to each other, bought moral cards and everything...my team has never been this good yet i cant win?? keeper doesnt make any saves.

this game is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sea_monkey wrote: »
    so i win the division 1 title with a game spare, now this season i cant win a game, actually lost 10-0.

my players cant seem to pass it to each other, bought moral cards and everything...my team has never been this good yet i cant win?? keeper doesnt make any saves.

this game is weird

had 2 seasons like that couldn understand it

The handicap/scripting in this game is ridiculous.

90th minute and I concede to lose the title.

This is the 3rd time I've been two points off the title and lost on the last game.

I genuinely want to smash my Tv in. I wont.

• Advertisement

I agree I really do think Fifa is scripted.

Advertisement