Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I agree I really do think Fifa is scripted.

Its not only when I'm losing that I mention it either like I just beat a dude there and I could genuinely tell from the first 5 minutes that I was going to win that game. Not that the opponent was bad, but you just notice certain things.

For example, when I think I'm being handicapped it seems as if my players are almost "dragged" away from the ball when its a 50/50 challenge, and obviously the passes are ridiculous.

And EA banned any discussion of it on the EA forums so you'd have to question why they did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Why can't I empty my trade pile? There's items on there that I sold ages ago and I keep pressing triangle to clear them but they won't go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

TheStook wrote: »

Its not only when I'm losing that I mention it either like I just beat a dude there and I could genuinely tell from the first 5 minutes that I was going to win that game. Not that the opponent was bad, but you just notice certain things.

For example, when I think I'm being handicapped it seems as if my players are almost "dragged" away from the ball when its a 50/50 challenge, and obviously the passes are ridiculous.

And EA banned any discussion of it on the EA forums so you'd have to question why they did that.
    Not to mention when the computer makes your player automatically fall for a trick even when youve seen it coming a mile. And then the ridiculous way it pulls your back four out of position for you

J. Marston wrote: »
    Why can't I empty my trade pile? There's items on there that I sold ages ago and I keep pressing triangle to clear them but they won't go away.

It took me a good five minutes of mashing the Y button, and even after when I put others up for sale more kept showing up individually, it was very irritating. I think it happened for everyone though.

What are ye guys trading at the moment?

I was doing all sorts at the start, got up to 300k, and now I'm not really trading just playing and selling bronze packs.

But 100k goes for around €20 on Ebay so I could nearly make my money back on the game if I sell my coins after Christmas, which is when it usually gets tedious for me anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Well, items stuck in the trade pile, AGAIN

Well, items stuck in the trade pile, AGAIN

Same...Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

just got my very first ever inform :D its only felipe tho

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Relegated from division 1 AGAIN , by a single point , AGAIN :(

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

I'll never understand why people go and make a real team full of real players i.e an Arsenal team with only Arsenal players and Arsene Wenger managing them :/

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

20th Sept -
    Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Had just bought Trémoulinas, but he seemingly disappeared. After waiting around assuming he'd turn up in the unassigned section, I signed out and tried to sign back in. Only for the server maintenance crap to show up.

Used the app for the first time in over a day, low and behold..

9ad2c2a9167b4ba6a4c54dd912eff627.png

Bizarre. Goes for nowt still, so I quick sold him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

After a few uneventful packs... I got this gem :)

a9d52b6cad1eb3a725c293f3d30c0b6a.png

Don't hate me Ade. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'll never understand why people go and make a real team full of real players i.e an Arsenal team with only Arsenal players and Arsene Wenger managing them :/

errrm, they support Arsenal and like playing with the team they support?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Liamalone wrote: »
    errrm, they support Arsenal and like playing with the team they support?

Just play a regular online game instead of Ultimate Team then. I came up against a guy with all Dortmund players and Dortmund manager, stadium, badge, kit etc before and thought it was pretty weird too. Why go through all that effort when you can play as them straight off the bat?

Frisbee wrote: »

Just play a regular online game instead of Ultimate Team then. I came up against a guy with all Dortmund players and Dortmund manager, stadium, badge, kit etc before and thought it was pretty weird too. Why go through all that effort when you can play as them straight off the bat?

errrrrm, maybe they like the Ultimate Team aspect of the game, all that delboy dealing etc. They could have other teams made also along with the one they support and use them as necessary.

This is a petty moan imo, is there any harm in doing so? Granted, you could play straight off the bat as the team you support in H2H but it's pretty obvious folk love UT and maybe love playing as the team they support so why not have their cake and eat it?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I don't have a serious problem with it tbh, I just think it's odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

finally out of division 2. and won the title aswel so happy with that

opened a pack to celerbrate :P got maicon :) selling him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭Trampas

i get crap always with my gold packs.

should i got 5 or 7.5 packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ultimate Team is a totally different game to Seasons. Maybe they don't like seasons (too slow for them?) and they like the idea of using all Dortmund/Arsenal players.

My 3-5-2 Prem team is really taking shape now. Picked up Valencia for 5800 and Fellaini for 3500, which has my side looking like this:
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ktKC9cxfqkA:360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Ultimate Team is a totally different game to Seasons. Maybe they don't like seasons (too slow for them?) and they like the idea of using all Dortmund/Arsenal players.

My 3-5-2 Prem team is really taking shape now. Picked up Valencia for 5800 and Fellaini for 3500, which has my side looking like this:
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ktKC9cxfqkA:360

how do they differ? I havent played much of seasons so just wondering. Only played a couple of matches when it first came out but now totally in Ultimate team and really dont understand the grief the game mode gets, I personally think its the best mode by far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

TheGunns wrote: »
    how do they differ? I havent played much of seasons so just wondering. Only played a couple of matches when it first came out but now totally in Ultimate team and really dont understand the grief the game mode gets, I personally think its the best mode by far.

Ultimate Team is like Fifa on drugs. :pac:

ConorCBS wrote: »

Ultimate Team is like Fifa on drugs. :pac:

Seconded :pac:

Liamalone wrote: »
    Seconded :pac:

Turded

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

TheStook wrote: »
    Turded

Forted!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ultimate Team:
    -Players zip around the pitch ridiculously fast.
    -Players with 9 CHEM are on God Mode
    -Much less error with shots. Near post goals fly in.
    -Tackling is very ease, hold A and run in.
    -Ping pong passing all day long.
    -Tricks can be unstoppable id done right.

Seasons:
    -Very slow, much more realistic.
    -MUCH HIGHER margin of error, shots go wide and passes astray more often.
    -Keepers are much much better.

I like both modes, but they are polar opposites of each other. Ultimate Team is quicker, more mental, and often more fun. But Seasons is kind of the true FIFA game, although more and more people are playing only Ultimate Team every year. If you go from playing loads of UT into a Seasons match or visa versa, it can feel like a totally different football game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

There's a huge difference between the two modes!
    Play 5 games in UT then go and play a H2H match and you'll be shocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Redzer7 wrote: »
    There's a huge difference between the two modes!
    Play 5 games in UT then go and play a H2H match and you'll be shocked!

Is head to head more like offline kick off? Ive played against friends and liked it although I notice a difference, I dont know what it is :rolleyes: hopefully that makes some sense

Is head to head more like offline kick off? Ive played against friends and liked it although I notice a difference, I dont know what it is :rolleyes: hopefully that makes some sense

Yep more like kick off :).

Got Benzema and Robinho in a pack this morning :D getting closer to a million coins :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I won Division 1 last night for the first time. The rare in my gold pack was a silver managers contract :(
    Just opening bronze packs now hoping for an IF, and to get my club value to 85million, long way to go. When that's done I think I might be done with UT, would take weeks of saving to get anyone who would improve my team now I think, not sure if I have the motivation for that.

• Advertisement

Can't get a win in Div 1 for the life of me! Brazilian sides every game.

Fúck it, if ye can't beat them join them, selling my 3 teams and making a 5221 Brazilian side.

Advertisement