Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Can't get a win in Div 1 for the life of me! Brazilian sides every game.

Fúck it, if ye can't beat them join them, selling my 3 teams and making a 5221 Brazilian side.

i just suffered 6 straight matches against brazilian sides :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

i just suffered 6 straight matches against brazilian sides :(

It's nearly every game with me, I just can't cope :pac:

It's nearly every game with me, I just can't cope :pac:

had one awhile ago where he was crap but he had a pace brazilian side. i had 30 shot with 24 on target. 0 goals. to his 1 feckin shot with a bloddy goal :(

had one awhile ago where he was crap but he had a pace brazilian side. i had 30 shot with 24 on target. 0 goals. to his 1 feckin shot with a bloddy goal :(

In the process of making one 5221.
    Currently have:

GK: Julio Cesar
    LWB: Marcelo
    CB: David Luiz
    CB: Thiago Silva
    CB: Felipe Santana
    RWB: (soon to be Dani Alves)
    CM: Ramires
    CM: (Nobody yet)
    LF: Neymar
    ST: Pato
    RF: Inform Lucas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Sold Torres for 50,000 at the start of the week to use it to trade while in college, didn't really work out, but I had a extra 15,000-20,000 and I managed to bring Nando back in, along with Suarez and Vermaelen.

Team is coming along nicely, if I can sell the Podolski I have in my trade pile I'll be doing well.

• Advertisement

Currently have:

nice :) have santana myself and im going to use mi inform felipe as the keeper
    hes meant to be very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,197 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Currently have:

If I saw that team in the pre-match loading screen, I would just think ''Not another one of these pricks...''

No offence :pac:.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Okay, I'm buying into this talk of a script.

Bronze cup. 27 shots, 20 on target for me v 3 shots and 2 on target for him. His keeper put on the best display of any keeper I've ever seen playing any football game, be it offline or online. You had to see it to believe it. His team as a whole was muck, chemistry was awful etc against my Nigerian, Eredivisie and Pro Ligue hybrid. I really wished I had a HD PVR so I could have recorded the match.

My first touch seemed heavy and sluggish, shots weren't as powerful and passing was inaccurate. So random. My players were fine, full fitness or in the early 90s at least.

Finished 0-0, won 2-0 in extra time. Bizarre. There is surely a script.. :-/

J. Marston wrote: »
    If I saw that team in the pre-match loading screen, I would just think ''Not another one of these pricks...''

No offence :pac:.

I've come across them and said the exact same thing myself so no offence taken :P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Delighted, Adam Szalai scored a hattrick today, I'd been having luck trading with him early on, but ended up stuck with about 25 I couldn't shift after the early weeks - nearly all been hoovered up now for plenty more than I bought them for.

Just found a heap in my watch list, 5 cards in poor formations, bought for about 300 coins, all nabbed at 5900 BIN in under 2 mins - wishing I put them up for more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just sold off my prem league team looking for a change hav been pl for the past 3 years so anybody any ideas of war to try next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

TheGunns wrote: »
    lets hope theres no injuries! :pac:

Have that under control ;) haha still waiting on people to sell so I can improve it!
    Don't think I've actually got an injury in the whole of UT :/ when ever I get those shiny gold injury cards I just discard them.

Have that under control ;) haha still waiting on people to sell so I can improve it!
    Don't think I've actually got an injury in the whole of UT :/ when ever I get those shiny gold injury cards I just discard them.

Your Brazilian side looks a lot better than mine but I dont use mine but have been slowly adding to it since I got to Div 1. Got one injury very early on but not got any since then only the in match hamstring pulls so I dont think youve got much threat on the injury front!

Your Brazilian side looks a lot better than mine but I dont use mine but have been slowly adding to it since I got to Div 1. Got one injury very early on but not got any since then only the in match hamstring pulls so I dont think youve got much threat on the injury front!

Who's been your best performer so far mate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,774 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Okay Im either Im just very annoyed or Im starting to see this scripting stuff. 3-2 up most of the game, then in the 85th minute I take the ball off him on the edge of my box, go to clear it and it hits off my defender, straight into his path and he scores. Then in the 89th minute, he takes a heavy touch into my box, keeper comes out to take it, defender gets in the way and they fall over eachother, he runs in and finishes it. Needed the win to get to division 1!:mad:

Who's been your best performer so far mate?

Not used my Brazil side at all but my BPL side has been average enough. Adebayour has been good but swapped him out for Giroud and now him for Dzeko. To be honest Agger has probably saved my ass more times than I can count/remember. Ive switched from 5-2-1-2 to a 4-5-1 as well.

Have you tried out that team yet? As epic as it looks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I would love if there was some form of rating system similar to DNF so it would wipe out these bellends who Shhhhh! after each and every goal, replays galore and playing around at the back, at least you might enjoy a few games.

I say this after meeting an absolute cunt of a french player who did all of the above. I really dont mind people hammering me online in so far that they play good football, not fuck about and do all of the above.

On the flipside thought I was playing one guy who messaged me before the match saying serious team and whats my crest, replied, and we had a good game and he wished me luck winning Division 1. Pity these are few and far between though.

donmeister wrote: »
    I would love if there was some form of rating system similar to DNF so it would wipe out these bellends who Shhhhh! after each and every goal, replays galore and playing around at the back, at least you might enjoy a few games.

I say this after meeting an absolute cunt of a french player who did all of the above. I really dont mind people hammering me online in so far that they play good football, not fuck about and do all of the above.

On the flipside thought I was playing one guy who messaged me before the match saying serious team and whats my crest, replied, and we had a good game and he wished me luck winning Division 1. Pity these are few and far between though.

where do you find their gamertags and profiles? Or do you just write them down?

Played one of those SSSShhhhhhhh guys earlier in the Semi final cup and he narrowly beat me but it was honestly frustrating and annoying watching him do it. Should have won as well but wasted so many chances.

On a side note, has anyone had a load of goalmouth scraps for the ball with both players just trying to smash the ball in opposite directions. Ive had a good few that were mental, a bit like the arsenal goal today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Okay, I'm buying into this talk of a script.

Bronze cup. 27 shots, 20 on target for me v 3 shots and 2 on target for him. His keeper put on the best display of any keeper I've ever seen playing any football game, be it offline or online. You had to see it to believe it. His team as a whole was muck, chemistry was awful etc against my Nigerian, Eredivisie and Pro Ligue hybrid. I really wished I had a HD PVR so I could have recorded the match.

My first touch seemed heavy and sluggish, shots weren't as powerful and passing was inaccurate. So random. My players were fine, full fitness or in the early 90s at least.

Finished 0-0, won 2-0 in extra time. Bizarre. There is surely a script.. :-/

I remember last year had an account on the Virgin Gaming website, basically you bet money on Fifa games.

I was playing in a tournament semi-final which was worth $50 and the final would have been $100.
    The guy picked Rangers which I thought was odd but I picked Chelsea anyway.

You would genuinely never believe how blatant the handicap was in this game. It was genuinely like all of my things were on manual. Nearly all of my shots went miles wide and my passing and touches we're atrocious.
    I won 1-0 purely because of my defending and I scored a tramp, I had to.

The guy messaged me after the game saying if I accepted his "request to cancel game" on the website he would tell me how he did it. I told him to fcuk off and went on to win the final.

I doubt there is actually a way to instigate it but I thought it was very curious anyway.

Not used my Brazil side at all but my BPL side has been average enough. Adebayour has been good but swapped him out for Giroud and now him for Dzeko. To be honest Agger has probably saved my ass more times than I can count/remember. Ive switched from 5-2-1-2 to a 4-5-1 as well.

Have you tried out that team yet? As epic as it looks?

In Division 1: Played 6, won 4 and lost 2, I'm not really that good at the game but I'm getting better.

Team is great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Im getting so sick of fifa and their servers. Im in my last game of div 1 trying to win it for the first time. Went off and bought some fitness cards so I am going in full strenght, have a load of them sitting there in the watch list and they wont go though. Stupid message saying how my auction is important to them blah blah, not as important as grabbing my 60 quid though it seems. Supposed to have patched it and if anything its worse, add to that how I am fuming they have removed the online custom league option - really glad assassins creed 3 is out in a few days!! :mad:

Anyone elses trade pile messed up?

I posted this before you Axwel, I am in the future.

WOW

This guy goes 1-0 up against me and the split second I equalize he pauses and quits. Meaning the game doesnt count on either of our records and I lose contracts.

Amazing the lengths some people go to to protect their precious records.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,197 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Okay Im either Im just very annoyed or Im starting to see this scripting stuff. 3-2 up most of the game, then in the 85th minute I take the ball off him on the edge of my box, go to clear it and it hits off my defender, straight into his path and he scores. Then in the 89th minute, he takes a heavy touch into my box, keeper comes out to take it, defender gets in the way and they fall over eachother, he runs in and finishes it. Needed the win to get to division 1!:mad:

I don't know if it was scripting but I had a weird game earlier. The fella I was playing was absolutely battering me for the first twenty minutes and he had an elite Premier League team with the likes of Van Persie, Aguero, Hazard, Nasri, Vidic and Walcott while I was using a good but not elite Premier League team. He could have honestly scored 6 goals but only managed one. My players felt so sluggish to control and the passing was awful but after I went behind they just seemed to get far better. I ended up winning the game 3-1 so I'm not complaining but it was just weird how my players went from one extreme to another while playing.
    TheStook wrote: »
    WOW

This guy goes 1-0 up against me and the split second I equalize he pauses and quits. Meaning the game doesnt count on either of our records and I lose contracts.

Amazing the lengths some people go to to protect their precious records.

If he quits then don't you get the win?

J. Marston wrote: »

If he quits then don't you get the win?

Nope, its based off what the scoreline is when someone quits. Unless you quit when you're winning, then the game doesn't count for anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Why are silver teams crazy good??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

My John Terry Road to Redemption squad is starting to take shape AND it's good fun to use! Up to Division 3 with it now (although I took advantage of an evening where all the sharks seemed to be distracted elsewhere)

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hBrHIrStqJ3:360

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just played a guy with his English bronze team. He had 10 chances to attack, every time using L1 + triangle. Funny thing being that it was raining too, so a lot of the time it was running through to my keeper. But sure, if you do it enough times you're bound to make a breakthrough and get behind the defence.

Lost 2-1, finally scoring after a billion shots in the 89th minute.

Pathetic cretinous community, continues to ever get worse.

Advertisement