Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

This was the first year of playing ut but i just feel its so scripted. I mean way worse than normal h2h.

Im not just talking about losing matches but winning them too. There are times when nothing will go wrong. Its actually annoying. Id play a pass meant to go out to thr wing and it woyld instead skip right through to my striker for a goal. Id be sitting there thinking thats not even what i meant to do.

I also hate the frantic speed of ut. Its so arcadey. If they could of just had it play like h2h it would be alot more enjoyable than speed matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've saved my 2 free packs from Monday for today, as I am planning on opening them when the TOTW players are out. Firstly, does anyone know if that's even possible or if they won't show up in free packs? And also it's 6pm when the players are in packs, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I've saved my 2 free packs from Monday for today, as I am planning on opening them when the TOTW players are out. Firstly, does anyone know if that's even possible or if they won't show up in free packs? And also it's 6pm when the players are in packs, right?

I assume thats possible but Ive no idea if you actually can. Presumably theyre generated when opened not when given. Yes its at 6PM, twitter also said this week has the first SIF (Special Inform?). I always wait til a little after as Im wary the switchover doesnt happen on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

TheGunns wrote: »
    I assume thats possible but Ive no idea if you actually can. Presumably theyre generated when opened not when given. Yes its at 6PM, twitter also said this week has the first SIF (Special Inform?). I always wait til a little after as Im wary the switchover doesnt happen on time.

Second Inform.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Web App down for anyone else?

The mobile app is down again anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

I had planned to do the same every week, but TOTWs don't show up in Pre-order or Season Ticket packs.

It was confirmed on Twitter by one of the community guys (Rob Hudson, maybe) around release time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Won Division 1 yesterday, only lost 1 game, then won the gold cup. Really like my PL team now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Lucas got the SIF.Ramis the only bpl inform

Poor TOTW

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I had planned to do the same every week, but TOTWs don't show up in Pre-order or Season Ticket packs.

It was confirmed on Twitter by one of the community guys (Rob Hudson, maybe) around release time.

Dream killer.

• Advertisement

IBRA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Hey guys,

Just wondering when the packs are out for the Ultimate Edition?

Hey guys,

Just wondering when the packs are out for the Ultimate Edition?

Sunday night / Monday morning. I think around 1AM.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Opened a pack, got De Rossi, hes only going for 7k, really disappointed. Any idea if his price will rise?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

Opened a pack, got De Rossi, hes only going for 7k, really disappointed. Any idea if his price will rise?

got his aswell so i hope it rises ha.

Also got Dani alves today and lahm, opened 120k worth of the 13 packs,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

dwainec wrote: »
    got his aswell so i hope it rises ha.

Also got Dani alves today and lahm, opened 120k worth of the 13 packs,

Hey guys, how are ye getting so many great players in your packs?

I've bought a few and won some pack...all the gold ones were muck thus far?

How many are ye buying before ye get a great player?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Well Ive bought a tonne of packs, De Rossi's the best Ive gotten so far. They're really not worth it but every now and then the impulse kicks in:P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Got bored the other night and sold everything but my BPL and LOI team, managed to raise about 120k ish. Picked up Podolski, Wilshere, Oscar and Rafael for my BPL team which I've pretty much got as close to finished as I want it. Only thing left is to upgrade Szczesny to Hart really, which I have the funds for but just haven't got around to it yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

why is it that all the arseholes in the fifa community seem to be dortmund "fans" this year? Every second game is either a team with their kits, crest or lots of their players. And they all seem to be dickhead time wasters/abusers in general.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

Does the kit and badge of the club have any bearing on the stats of your team, or is it purely a visual thing?

• Advertisement

Does the kit and badge of the club have any bearing on the stats of your team, or is it purely a visual thing?

Purely visual.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Digitalism wrote: »
    why is it that all the arseholes in the fifa community seem to be dortmund "fans" this year? Every second game is either a team with their kits, crest or lots of their players. And they all seem to be dickhead time wasters/abusers in general.

Errr no. The majority of **** will be wearing the colours (kits and/or badges) of Real, Barca, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, City or Arsenal.

I'm sure we (BVB) have attracted some gloryhunters though... or some people maybe just like our home kit. There's a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

spending about 100k a time in packs, if you get to division 3 or above it big prize money whether u stay in the division or get promoted, build a pl side with some cheap great players, tiote, scesney in goal. Kyle walker, hernandez ben arfa are all great

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The biggest bastards in UT use PSG kits and badges. Fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

J. Marston wrote: »
    The biggest bastards in UT use PSG kits and badges. Fact.

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Okay this is weird or obvious, dont know which. My top team 84 rated Hybrid are playing like dog****, so I decide to make a serious Non-Rare Hybrid, 74 rated for Divison 1. My findings where an eye opener to say the least.

My teams:

Team 1

NOpjE.png

Verdict: Plays like absolute shite, even the simplist of passes are incomplete, players running around like headless chickens, no formation held or stucture. Couldnt hit a barn door when finishing.

Team 2

USoe9.png

Verdict: WOW, actually mind blowingly good. Every player is sharp, makes great runs and stays in position when needed. Longshots are accurate about 80% of the time. Crazy.

Won the 2 matches with the Non-Rare with bizarre scoring. One guy messages me after asking whatsort of cheats do I have because of the absolute beast goals that I scored, couldnt believe it.

Thinking of selling Team 1 altogether.

My new team name : Sofa King Beast , p.s say it quick :pac:

Have they patched the offline slider thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Been playing ultimate team for the last few weeks but still finding my feet. Just logged in there and found that one of my bronze (not even a rare bronze) that i've been trying to sell for about 2 weeks for 150, sold for 100,000.

Thank you mystery donor!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    Been playing ultimate team for the last few weeks but still finding my feet. Just logged in there and found that one of my bronze (not even a rare bronze) that i've been trying to sell for about 2 weeks for 150, sold for 100,000.

Thank you mystery donor!!

Your welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

donmeister wrote: »
    My new team name : Sofa King Beast , p.s say it quick :pac:

Wow, how original

Advertisement