Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

blobby360 wrote: »
    Your welcome.

*You're

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Why do not much people play the Silver tournament? I can rarely ever find an opponent.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Why do not much people play the Silver tournament? I can rarely ever find an opponent.

Because not much people have silver teams in comparison to gold

Because not much people have silver teams in comparison to gold

Pity because I'm in love with my silver team, I think it's amazing. Love using it. :o

Just came up against a Brazilian team for the first time with my non-rare BPL team. I lost 6-1. There was nothing I could do to stop him. Went 6-0 down.

I'm making one. *****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Pato has to be the biggest joke ever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

might just sell my 85 rated la liga side.

buy naldo, santana, tello, eminike and Aubameyang.

seems to be the way to go

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tello is terrible this year, and this coming from someone who's favourite player was Tello in FIFA 12... despite being a bronze. I prefer Muniain over him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I hope anyone who uses a counter-attacking Brazil side burns in the 7th level of hell for all eternity. Ultimate team is unplayable because of these twats.

It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't such a massive focus on Seasons now.
    At least with the cups last year there was some variation(though a Brazilian team bypassed a lot of the tournaments conditions for entry)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Got Ibra in a pack.By far the best thing I have ever gotten

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Just finished off creating my la liga team. Built around my free Xavi :D. Managed to get Soldado and Llorente for 750 and 1100 each so I'm happy.

Building a bundesliga side now with a cheap huntelaar at 1200 and van der vaart for 2100. All in all a good day at the market :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

Does anyone know if you can buy coins with xbox live points?
    I have seen some posts about people buying coins from eachother.

How does this work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

derv wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can buy coins with xbox live points?
    I have seen some posts about people buying coins from eachother.

How does this work?

from what ive read you buy coins with money. you list a terrible worthless player and they buy them for whatever amount you buy. Dont know if its actually allowed, I highly doubt that its okay if they caught you but catching you would be difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

47m Club Value....This achievement is gonna take a very long time.

All I do is buy Bronze packs, sell contracts and fitness cards which I eventually do and profit off barely, and send the players and club badges/kits to the club.

I have over 1,400 items in my club right now, and still 40m off the needed 85m.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

TheStook wrote: »

All I do is buy Bronze packs, sell contracts and fitness cards which I eventually do and profit off barely, and send the players and club badges/kits to the club.

on 75m myself and have 1400 items as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Anyone get an inform in a pack only to be the regular version of the player? Got Felipe Luis yesterday, and EA are useless cunts. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

donmeister wrote: »
    Anyone get an inform in a pack only to be the regular version of the player? Got Felipe Luis yesterday, and EA are useless cunts. Yay.

Before calling someone a cu.nt you should really read up on certain things. Even though there is an inform version of a player, you can still get the regular version.

joe123 wrote: »
    Before calling someone a cu.nt you should really read up on certain things. Even though there is an inform version of a player, you can still get the regular version.

No, the regular version is out of packs for the week when the inform is released, which is last wednesday to next wednesday, i got him yesterday.

Normal version is worth 1k in coins
    In-form version is worth about 30k give or take.

Which is why im pissed.

Waiting 30 mins to have a live chat with a chap called 'Shashank' who wrote everything like a robot told me the cards are 'computer generated' (duh!) and was beyond useless.

joe123 wrote: »

Anyone who has ever played an EA game are entitled to call EA Cun.ts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I never understood that. It's an EA Sports game.

Bit harsh on the lads who made Battlefield 3 if they are c**ts because someone thinks they are entitled to some virtual money on a football game.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

LOI Team pretty much complete now, dont use them a lot but they are fun, the attacking 3 are all brilliant:D

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#duVEF3SMs7u:360

Got a Walcott, Gold squad fitness and silver squad fitness in my season ticket pack. Not too shabby,

Sweet f*** all in my Pre-order pack.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I never understood that. It's an EA Sports game.

Bit harsh on the lads who made Battlefield 3 if they are c**ts because someone thinks they are entitled to some virtual money on a football game.

Im sure they wont lose sleep over it.

LOI Team pretty much complete now, dont use them a lot but they are fun, the attacking 3 are all brilliant:D

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#duVEF3SMs7u:360

Would you recommend Dennehy? Have the Oz Ramsey in my bronze team, 88 pace and 4 star skiller, he might replace him if hes decent.

Would you recommend Dennehy? Have the Oz Ramsey in my bronze team, 88 pace and 4 star skiller, he might replace him if hes decent.

Scratch that sorry just checked, he only has 2 star skills, was wondering why he wasnt in my team, has some nice stats for a bronze!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Scratch that sorry just checked, he only has 2 star skills, was wondering why he wasnt in my team, has some nice stats for a bronze!

Yeah the 2 star skills is a bit of a let down but Quigley and Cretaro are both 4 star so its not too bad. Dennehy is a really good player, he's surprised me with the amount of headers he scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Only 30million here and had to give up buying bronze packs as my trade pile was full :( Been buying rare Bronzes rated 62-64 for 150 coins, but haven't been playing FIFA much recently as I'm getting bored of it already.

No, the regular version is out of packs for the week when the inform is released, which is last wednesday to next wednesday, i got him yesterday.

Normal version is worth 1k in coins
    In-form version is worth about 30k give or take.

Which is why im pissed.

Waiting 30 mins to have a live chat with a chap called 'Shashank' who wrote everything like a robot told me the cards are 'computer generated' (duh!) and was beyond useless.

Give me a link from an official source that says that.

• Advertisement

Anyone who has ever played an EA game are entitled to call EA Cun.ts

Load of nonsense that to be honest. EA games have improved huge amounts the last few years. They aren't perfect but to be fair, since FIFA 09 the FIFA series has been pretty damn good.

Dont buy their stuff if you hate them so much. But you will, so they are obviously doing something right.

Advertisement