Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Are the servers down for anyone else? Cant sign in the EA servers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

2 rare bronze's for 150 each is worth much more than 1 non-rare gold.
    Approx values
    Bronze - 55k
    Shiny Bronze - 130k
    Silver - 80k
    Shiny Silver - 185k
    Gold - 140k
    Shiny Gold - 270k

I think those are the max values, as
    Rare Bronze 61 Rated Player - 113,000
    Rare Bronze 62 Rated Player - 119,000
    Rare Bronze 63 Rated Player - 125,000
    Rare Bronze 64 Rated Player - 130,000

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

This weeks totw.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iXQndQFpnH1Q0:pc

Neymar is the big one. Otherwise meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

J. Marston wrote: »
    This weeks totw.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iXQndQFpnH1Q0:pc

Neymar is the big one. Otherwise meh.

SIF Fellaini, Milito, Alaba and Evra will all be big bucks for the first day or two aswell at least.

Decent TOTW, nothing too crazy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Pálmason looks good, but my bronze Tippeligaen squad is 4312, can't fit him in without too much of a chemistry hit. :(

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

In the process of selling my La Liga team. So since last night, I've made this..

812fbfc835c9e2a31987098c40fd5837.png

Probably make one or two people here mad for having one too many BVB players given past comments on here but I'm a Dortmund supporter myself so meh, I simply couldn't give two hoots :)

Big thanks to Oatsey for giving us a lend of Alder. Was in two minds whether to get him or Leno, but at least I can try out the former now. Once I get Schweini, the first team is more or less complete. Was considering IF Diego as well and obviously Neuer. Maybe down the road I'll get them. But really, bench needs sorting out first and foremost.

Gave up trying to get to a million. I've had my fun on the web app trading and at this stage it's become a chore to even look up players in the attempt of making profit. If I had some decent luck in packs I'd have stuck with the trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I am new to Ultimate team. Thought Id give it a bash this year to see what the fuss is about. I have my team at 86 chemistry max. Im finding it hard to get money though. How in the hell do people get so much money to buy the mad expensive players? I know a lad who has over 1mil in coins. Is there anywhere to get good tips or sites to find out player values and what not?

I see yous talking about the prices of shinys and whatever a few posts above but it doesnt really make much sense to me about the rare ones and what not.

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    I am new to Ultimate team. Thought Id give it a bash this year to see what the fuss is about. I have my team at 86 chemistry max. Im finding it hard to get money though. How in the hell do people get so much money to buy the mad expensive players? I know a lad who has over 1mil in coins. Is there anywhere to get good tips or sites to find out player values and what not?

I see yous talking about the prices of shinys and whatever a few posts above but it doesnt really make much sense to me about the rare ones and what not.

Since I'm not trading anymore, I'll share my tip. Eredivisie and Bundesliga silvers. Just look at their average price and buy low at off peak hours (early hours you'll find bargains), sell for profit during peak hours (after 4pm).

Couldn't break into the EPL silver market myself. Tried several times but it's hard to make more than couple hundred coins profit on a card. Of course you can get lucky but the two leagues I mentioned helped me get to 500K fairly comfortably. No idea how the market is now though. Things could have changed drastically since I was trading heavily.

Brazilian silvers are also worth looking at too.

I was trading Celtic players a few weeks back.
    Was making decent profit from them, bottom kind of fell out of it since and I moved my efforts elsewhere.

But with that win tonight I've taken a gamble and bought 5/6 players in decent formations at the lowest BIN's... have a feeling the win will spark an interest.

Will report back and see how it goes :pac:

Could be a theory to work on for future CL games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

mcgovern wrote: »
    2 rare bronze's for 150 each is worth much more than 1 non-rare gold.
    Approx values

I think those are the max values, as

Thanks for that, but Rare bronzes don't discard for the same or higher amount than what you paid for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

Shylock16 wrote: »
    have 40,000 coins and im looking for a 442 striker or LM for my premiership team ! currently have Gervinho on the left and looking for someone to replace adeyboyor up front ! thinking of torres or tevez ! any suggestions ?

mario balotelli is around 35 - 40.
    bought him there a few days ago. well happy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just bought Iniesta, really loving him but I just cant help but think how much better he would be at CM

That's me done, around 530K worth -

77dc52a57b6b4ba5fe96f91a46b4108c.png

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#j7Qi0C5QnH2uC:ps3

Watch me change my mind and pick up IF Alaba too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Anyone else have a load of stuff stuck in their watch list?

Just made a list on the EA forums for people interested in Hybrids....

....love making hybrids with the 5-2-1-2 formation. Striker to LWB and RWB is possible, and with superlinks (Same Nationality and Club) they can fit any hybrid! Have a few obvious ones here...

* Remi and RB Fanni (Marselle)
    * Muriel and LB Armero (Udinese)
    * Lewandowski and RB Piszcek (Dortmund)
    * Gomez and RB Lahm (Bayern)
    * Van Persie and LB Buttner (Man U)
    * Lacazette and LB Dabo (Lyon, silver)
    CF>* Reus and LB Sclmedzer (Dortmund)
    `
    =============ADDED ================
    * Aguero/Tevez and RB Zabaleta (Man City)
    CF>* el sharwaway and RB Abate
    * Matri and LB De Ceglie -(Juve)
    * Torres and RB Azpilicueta (Chelsea)
    * Giroud and RB Sagna - (Arsenal)
    * Kerzhakov and RBAnyukov - (Zenit)
    * Adrian and RB Juanfran(Atl. Madrid)
    * Defoe and RB Walker(Spurs)

Hope someone finds this helpful....have Muriel and Remy upfront now, unreal pair!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    That's me done, around 530K worth -

77dc52a57b6b4ba5fe96f91a46b4108c.png

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#j7Qi0C5QnH2uC:ps3

Watch me change my mind and pick up IF Alaba too :pac:

Not tried that formation, so don't know how much your wingers will get forward, but Lewandonski is almost never up front for me, so could be an issue with only 1 striker. He's typically close to my CDM :(

Not tried that formation, so don't know how much your wingers will get forward, but Lewandonski is almost never up front for me, so could be an issue with only 1 striker. He's typically close to my CDM :(

The issue isn't the formation but the work rates of the player in question.

His work rates are HIGH/HIGH so he works hard in defence.
    I bought Cavani a few days ago and could tell straight away he was the same without knowing before hand.
    The work rates seem more important this year for some reason, if you're using any CB's who aren't HIGH/LOW I'd recommend swopping to boost your defence.
    I have that Moroccan(he's North African anyway rated 82) CB from Seria A since I made the work rate adjustments and it's amazing the difference it has even with a slow CB.

No harm having a HIGH/HIGH Striker though you'd certainly want a LOW/HIGH beside him to have one lad hanging up there and not working back.

Played 4 games finally with that 3-5-2 Ligue 1/French side I made, lost 2 and won 2.

Entire team is up for sale now. 3 man defences aren't my thing and I don't know if it's down to scripting or rust or playing utter ****, perhaps a combination of all three. But the players touch wasn't there whatsoever

The past week away from FUT namely really shows up a lot of things, lack of stress being one.

Ah sure, I'll give him a go anyway. Got Diouf on the bench if need be.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

anyone used either of the IF fellainis? his normal card is playing god like for me at the moment. Wondering whether the upgrades worth the coins.

• Advertisement

rossism wrote: »
    anyone used either of the IF fellainis? his normal card is playing god like for me at the moment. Wondering whether the upgrades worth the coins.

General thoughts on the forums is that he is a god, and thats just the first inform, the second one would be crazy I reckon.

I know I ramble on about my luck of packs or better put, there lack of a fair bit. It was Happy Hour just there, so I decided to buy one jumbo pack for the hell of it. Here's what I got -

dc665c58c84083ffbacb1df9f486815e.png

Like c'mon ffs lol!

Anywhoo, I bought a 433 IF Alaba for 81K there which is good value considering he goes for nearer 90K in that formation.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I know I ramble on about my luck of packs or better put, there lack of a fair bit. It was Happy Hour just there, so I decided to buy one jumbo pack for the hell of it. Here's what I got -

dc665c58c84083ffbacb1df9f486815e.png

Like c'mon ffs lol!

Anywhoo, I bought a 433 IF Alaba for 81K there which is good value considering he goes for nearer 90K in that formation.

I bought 5 of those packs, the best I got was Remy, rest was discard. My pack luck has well and truly dried up....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

There has been two or maybe three Germans on twitch.tv that open €180 worth of packs at least two times a week for the past two weeks. They have an insane amount of coins of course, but you should see the amount of crap they get! Puts perspective into packs...glad the only packs I open are the ones I win from division 1.

Nearly have made million coins now through trading... once I hit the million going to stop trading and then upgrade my La Liga team and make a few silver teams out of the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Opened a pack earlier .........

got 10 chewits in it mmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Finical wrote: »
    There has been two or maybe three Germans on twitch.tv that open €180 worth of packs at least two times a week for the past two weeks. They have an insane amount of coins of course, but you should see the amount of crap they get! Puts perspective into packs...glad the only packs I open are the ones I win from division 1.

Nearly have made million coins now through trading... once I hit the million going to stop trading and then upgrade my La Liga team and make a few silver teams out of the rest!

how??? just how ??

5957ccfa36e274a6dbcb4196672290e6.png

977e569c13f2ed4bdf1ee98c3b5d5e78.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got Podolski and totw Milito in a pack. Sweet.

Opened a load of jumbo packs tonight, piss poor showing. Down to last 7.5k...dejected....decide one more pack and then bed. Dani Alves 4-4-2. Taste.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Won Div 1 on my 3rd attempt, quite chuffed with myself :)

Changed my formation to 4 5 1 and it has worked wonders. I think the formation just goes down to how u play the game as in balls over the top, or down the wing etc. Dont think you can actually so and so is the best formation to use

I have a Italian DEF/Russian League team. Ive tried, English, German, Italian & Russian league teams. The Russian one is class, but cheated a bit with the Italian DEF although Criscito & Bochetti play in Russia. Ogbonna is something else, he ALWAYS scores from corners!

Advertisement