Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got Ribery in a pack, 700,000 minimum. Sorted for the rest of the year, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

J. Marston wrote: »
    Got Ribery in a pack, 700,000 minimum. Sorted for the rest of the year, I'd say.

Mind if I ask how the hell you have such insane luck?

Tis odd you seem to get good players all the time while I myself is lucky to get a squad fitness anytime.

You must also open alot of packs a day to get such players.

It's only recently that I've started to get good packs. I got Opara in a premium bronze pack, totw Milito and Podolski in a premium gold pack and Ribery today. They've all been in the last week and a bit.

I had rotten luck before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I will give you sexual favors for a week. If you buy me Dani Alves :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Does anyone know if you can play with a guest in Ultimate team? The account doesn't have gold. I know you can in seasons but just wondering about UT.

Anyone have any reccomendations for trading?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

TheGunns wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can play with a guest in Ultimate team? The account doesn't have gold. I know you can in seasons but just wondering about UT.

Anyone have any reccomendations for trading?

Yep.

You can't use that account, but you can use ''Guest''.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Gael Clichy in my pack, worth about 13k, I'll take that.

I have 135,000 at the minute with good Seria A, EPL and La Liga sides.

I'm thinking I might go back trading, try get to a million to sell to some sucker.:pac:

Searched for coins and fellas are trying to sell a million for over £100, I'd actually happily take E50 for them tbh.
    I think last year I saw someone on Ebay selling 10 lots of a million for £100 and he had a few sold.
    Not sure have they clamped down on it but can't see any coins on ebay anymore.

I could even keep my 3 teams incase I return but I don't think I'd bother playing UT again anyway.

Finally got an inform in a pack, unfortunetly its on the web app so no cheevo for it but I am damn pleased that Ive actually got something worthwhile. Been getting a couple good packs lately, and in case anyone is wondering I used the Messi and Ox on the front. So let your suspicions continue :D

Changed up my teams, got rid of Hernandez Gerrard suarez and torres, and most of the 2nd choice players, bought RVP, and a 352 German side.

BLP:

DDG
    Walker Agger Vermalaen Santon/Baines
    Garcia Fellani
    Kagawa Podolski Carzola
    RVP

GL:
    Wiese
    Boateng Santana Subotic
    Elia Martinez Gundogan Kuba
    Reus
    Esswein Lewandowski

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

At times I'd quite happily kill every EA dev for Fifa in a heartbeat.
    Right at the last min I scored one of the most comical own goals ever.
    Opposing strike tried to take a shot, my keep saved it, Chiellin tried to clear it, hit one of his own players, cannoned back off him onto the crossbar and onto Lucio's back into the net :(
    frakking ridiculous...then I tried to save it and Fifa hung my whole xbox up and I had to do a reboot on it :mad:
    At least if I could have reseen the goal I'd have laughed at the ridiculous of it..

Had an excellent Serie A side and got Iniesta in a gold pack to build up my La Liga side.
    With Alonso/Fabregas/kaka/De Maria/Guardala in midfield but slowass strikers up front I was getting hammered by fast players...Flogged a few and bought Chiellini and DeNatale/Pirlo for my Italian side.
    Chiellini's a beast of a defender..80 pace and he can easily rush back to hoover up all those over the top balls :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Anybody else's consumables gone up to 125 items without doin anything I upgraded it to 75 alrite but that was at the very start

gotthebug wrote: »
    Anybody else's consumables gone up to 125 items without doin anything I upgraded it to 75 alrite but that was at the very start

My consumable pile says I can store 880 items in there, it only allows 75 though. My trade pile is messed up too, it says I store 340 items there but only allows 40. And last night it said I could store 44 and then 24.

It's all glitchy, for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

gotthebug wrote: »

Thats a bug, only works up to 75.

Won the new TOTW cup twice at 10k a piece which is decent have a great Spanish squad. Pick of the bunch is Jurado from RPL, Xavi who??? The dude is unreal just so small and dinky!

Decided to make an Irish squad for the TOTW cup, 11 different leagues. Spend the last 30 mins making it. Cost 5k! I'll see how it plays later, will sub on Chiellini, De Rossi and Torres so boost up where it falls short.

Heres the team just incase anyone wants to be a copycat....

akynU.png

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Been getting some nice packs before my last one, Modric, Felipe Santana, Klose, Cisse, Taarabt and Lennon in the last 4 or 5, had to end eventually though :(

Im also getting good ones now, el shaarwy in form, meier in form, balotelli and david silva. Very pleased

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

1000 coins today on the daily web gift..nice :)
    Very happy with my Serie A team--its only rated 83-84 but With a midfield of Vidal/Marchisio/Robinho/Palacio there's huge pace in there to rapidly counterattack.
    With DeNatale/Pato upfront with Miccoli/Jovetic in reserve the only player left to complete it is Buffon (GK).
    http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bjEX9sciyhs:360

Have a nice 84 Liga team but center midfield really lacks pace as does the defenders so you're vulnerable to over the top balls. Not sure if I'll keep them and flog them off while prices are still high.
    Looking at Premier league the prices are redonkolous as puss in boots would say :D so will hold off on them for a while yet.

Bertser wrote: »
    Been getting some nice packs before my last one, Modric, Felipe Santana, Klose, Cisse, Taarabt and Lennon in the last 4 or 5, had to end eventually though :(
    TheGunns wrote: »
    Im also getting good ones now, el shaarwy in form, meier in form, balotelli and david silva. Very pleased

Do ye be buying many packs? Must have bought about 30 last night, not one player pulled over 83 or worth more than 5k. My pack luck is officially gonzo.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

donmeister wrote: »
    Do ye be buying many packs? Must have bought about 30 last night, not one player pulled over 83 or worth more than 5k. My pack luck is officially gonzo.

Not really, say I've bought about 15 since I started a couple of weeks ago.

I bought a good few weeks ago but only started again todat bought 10-15 today. Huntellar, Rami, gaitin and pirlo as well all 83+, think I got Kaboul as well. Got Pato and sold him too but kept the rest and also wish Id didnt sell Pato. I had no luck until some day last week when I opened one pack and then todays packs. Before that I opened 50-100 gold packs and best was Nani

Gameplay is still as frustrating as ever though. People insist on always trying to outpace no matter what the situation. Would love for once to actually play someone whos creative, id even settle for a skiller.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Smiley Dave

I picked up Fifa a week ago and just won Div 1 for the first time. Got van Persie in the pack and sold him for an easy 60k, it was also the first pack I've opened.

RVP is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

After the second update it seems that the scripting is gone out of the game for me anyway and deff enjoying it more the lst few weeks. Also getting used to dealing with the lob through balls

Sold Ribery for 700,000. Gave 100,000 to my brother (damn moocher...) built a Serie A team and a Brazilian team and went on a pack binge. The Serie A was good enough, 4-5-1 with Pato up front with Boateng and Miccoli behind in CAM. Usual pace whores at the back.

I thought the Brazilian team would be fun but it was a crock of shíte. 4-4-2 with Pato, Welliton, Robinho and Hulk as the strikers and wingers. Again, usual pace whores at the back.

Got bored of them both so I sold and recouped around 320,000 and decided to just build a strong Premier League team. 4-1-2-1-2 with RVP and Chich up front, Nani and Valencia on the wings, Suarez as a CAM, Tiote as the CDM and Clichy, M'bia, Vermaelen and Walker as the backline. Cech in goal. It's great fun to play with, thankfully, because if I had blown around 250,000 on the team and didn't like it, I would've been pissed.

Why M'Bia?

Use Vermaelen and Agger myself. Really nice side though.

He's quick and cheap. When/if I get the coins I'll put Kompany in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

The web app seems to be in terrible condition. Constantly getting unknown error messages and i'm not able to search.

But I won't complain too much as I sold Kompany for 70000 the other day and Bought Vidal CM 4 3 3 for only 5 100 there. I assume I got him so cheap cause others were having issues :)

Also got Chiellini for 43000, need to get a 4 3 3 card but happy enough with that.

And then to top it off I bought 2 gold packs and got schweinsteiger in one :)

EA SPORTS FIFA FIFA 13: Ultimate Team has been having some difficulties with online services. We’ve temporarily disabled FIFA 13: Ultimate Team in the meantime to ensure that no new issues arise in the process of fixing it. During this maintenance, online gameplay, trading, store purchasing, the Web App, and the mobile companion app will be inaccessible.

We will be keeping you and our community informed with additional information over the next few days. All other online game modes for FIFA 13 will be unaffected.

Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Saw that on the Fifa forums. What a mess it's been so far this year.

Saw that on the Fifa forums. What a mess it's been so far this year.

Its all a big mess, tried to fix something and they broke the whole mode. Supposed to be for days as well.
    Prob in time for TOTW Id say

• Advertisement

Jesus EA really cant get it right with UT.

Advertisement