Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,756 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Useless

gotthebug wrote: »
    After the second update it seems that the scripting is gone out of the game for me anyway and deff enjoying it more the lst few weeks. Also getting used to dealing with the lob through balls

When was the update?
    I haven't played in a few weeks so assuming it was after that?!.

I've everything sold now anyway, near 600,000.
    I think I'll just stick to working towards a million and trying to sell the coins though..... they might learn from the start next year :pac:

Sorry EA but... It's too late!!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

They better ****ing fix it as I bought Suarez for 35k and he disappeared on me yet the coins were still taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Muriel must the biggest prick to face in this game. 78 overall but 92 pace and 87 dribbling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

J. Marston wrote: »
    Muriel must the biggest prick to face in this game. 78 overall but 92 pace and 87 dribbling.

Neymar says hi....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

blobby360 wrote: »
    Neymar says hi....

He's kind of rare though, I don't come up against him that much. Muriel is in every third or fourth team I face.

Remy and Aubamyeng are another annoying duo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Finally got the 85 mill cheeve, started selling everything off and up to 150k coins to spend

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Felipe Melo got a bronze IF as a goalkeeper for making one save...

I want Lewy IF :( Would mean I have an all IF attack of Dortmund players which would look nice :P

http://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/2012/11/fut-13-totw-11-november-28th-fifa-13.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Won Div 1 for the first time yesterday, Im putting it down to the new team/formation. Absolutely lethal, got a dodgey pack from winning but sure a free pack is a free pack. Won it 7-0-1

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#b0i3I1tZzrn:360

Pirlo is brilliant in the centre and I struggle a bit without him. Marchisio I havent been impressed with at all, Pablo Hernandez is a very good player and I love how he whips in the ball. Looking to replace De Gea as hes cost me a few goals, Storari is very solid and Im now converted to trying to get as tall a keeper as possible but not sure if he will be good enough overall. Lazzari is a good replacement and Alan is great from the bench (never started except the one loss where i played him CM) scored plenty of goals.

Getting back into UT after going off it for awhile, I played a bomb of sweat teams but none of them really got a chance against me. The one thing that does always get me is stepping up with one of my centre backs and then they play a one two.

Anyone have any reccomendations on how to improve that team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Cant play with a guest on ultimate team anymore. Is this a permanent thing??

• Advertisement

Cant play with a guest on ultimate team anymore. Is this a permanent thing??
    they said temporary but who knows when that is

TheGunns wrote: »
    they said temporary but who knows when that is

Is this on xbox???

The only time I really play UT now is 2 player with my brother.

Is this on xbox???

The only time I really play UT now is 2 player with my brother.

Almost certain its on all systems. Bit of a pain. Only in UT though. Normal seasons is still fine a think.

Almost certain its on all systems. Bit of a pain. Only in UT though. Normal seasons is still fine a think.

Ridiculous.

The amount of things that they've fecked up in UT this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Hi just picked up this game thursday and have some questions about how chemistry works.

I have bought players mostly spanish and have the chemistry at 98 if I bring on a sub in a game will this affect the chemistry if he is not the same nationality or league as the rest of the players.

I also bought a few packs but didn't get anything great except modric all others could have been bought for around 1000 coins in the market.

instead of buying packs can you buy coins as I think I would get better value for money.

Anyone know the best place to sell my coins?!.... Myself and UT have parted ways for good this year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Won Division one so I'm now finished with UT also. Spent all my coins too. Have Tevez selling at the moment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I am also thinking of giving up, I reckon UT is just an elaborate scam. No new tourneys, no craic playing in the divisions just pure sweat. Tried to start an interesting in-depth thread on the EA UT forum to go threw how UT is just a scam basically.....and got permabanned, naturally.

EA dont give a shit at this stage, just push out those TOTW's and happy hours so kids can max out mammys credit card.

Completing glitch is back and auction house problems. Just beyond the joke at this stage.

donmeister wrote: »
    I am also thinking of giving up, I reckon UT is just an elaborate scam. No new tourneys, no craic playing in the divisions just pure sweat. Tried to start an interesting in-depth thread on the EA UT forum to go threw how UT is just a scam basically.....and got permabanned, naturally.

EA dont give a shit at this stage, just push out those TOTW's and happy hours so kids can max out mammys credit card.

Completing glitch is back and auction house problems. Just beyond the joke at this stage.
    If you have time to play on weekdays I found that I tend to avoid the sweat then but weekends are the biggest sweatfests as people have found sweatier teams than at the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

cintec wrote: »
    Hi just picked up this game thursday and have some questions about how chemistry works.

I have bought players mostly spanish and have the chemistry at 98 if I bring on a sub in a game will this affect the chemistry if he is not the same nationality or league as the rest of the players.

I also bought a few packs but didn't get anything great except modric all others could have been bought for around 1000 coins in the market.

instead of buying packs can you buy coins as I think I would get better value for money.

Nope. If you bring on a player, they will have the same chemistry as the player they replaced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Nope. If you bring on a player, they will have the same chemistry as the player they replaced.

Thank you this is very useful, so I can have whoever I want on the bench and bring them on for 100% morale thats great.

I found out that the nationality of your manager gives 1 point chemistry boost for all players with his nationality so if you have 8 spanish players then a spanish manager will give you a boost of 8.

i'm now at 100% chemistry thanks to this :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 26 West10th

What's up guys. Just started my ultimate team last week. Any tips for making money?

At the moment im buying as many players with 75 rating as possible for 250 and selling for 300 but I'm a bit short on coins so just trying to get enough money to start playing the economy.

Anything else I can be doing (besides matches).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Stopped playing for a while but started back up a few days ago. I think my PL team is pretty much done.

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kZRzsv3CzUX:360

Maybe get Aguero but that is just a luxury. Happy with Torres and Podolski. I am conceding a lot of goals though.

Might start a La Liga side. The players there seem so cheap compared to the PL.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Getting a bit fed up with this section of fifa and starting to think its waste of time and money for many reasons.

I have two teams which i blend together

Premier league

Lloris
    Vermaelen Kompany Vidic
    A Young Silva Y Toure Valencia
    Nani Van Persie Ben arfa

Serie A

Stekelenberg
    Mexes Barzagili Samuel
    Giovinco Pirlo Marchischo Maggio
    Robinho Di Natile Palacio

Have kinda stopped putting money into the second team though playing more with the English league side now.

I had the links for both teams but for some reason they just make a random team of some my players when i view the link ??

what are di natale and robinho like? Was thinking about buying them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Going to try and get back into UT after not playing for 6 or 8 weeks...

Anybody tried Cazorla, Kagawa or NIF Felliani? And is Nani worth the 45K it would take to get him?

Currently have this:
    Given,
    Walker, Smalling, Luiz, Santon
    -Sessegnon-Mikel-Dembele--
    -Valencia --- Ba ---- Young-

Only real sub of note is Adam Johnson. I have about 45K to spend.

Rooney10 wrote: »

Anybody tried Cazorla, Kagawa or NIF Felliani? And is Nani worth the 45K it would take to get him?

Currently have this:
    Given,

Fellaini I thought was good, very strong and generally powerful. Kagawa on the other hand I thought was useless and went missing during the games. Might have been how I used him but I think he was a waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Rooney10 wrote: »

Currently have this:
    Given,

I wouldn't waste coins on Nani. Been playing BPL with me mate and Nani is a ball of shoite. Young and Valencia are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Fellaini I thought was good, very strong and generally powerful. Kagawa on the other hand I thought was useless and went missing during the games. Might have been how I used him but I think he was a waste.

I'd be using him as part of a midfield 3. Think I'll go get Felliani and Cazorla for now. Don't really want to change all 3 in one go anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

what are di natale and robinho like? Was thinking about buying them
    Di Natale is great ST some goal scoring rate my overall top scorer he's quick good passer great finisher inside and outside the box. I had giovinco on LW but dropped him bit deeper for Robinho he's equally as quick super dribbler and i surprised how good was at finishing.

Have to say though nani LW in my prem team one best forwards ever played with rarely has a bad game scores buckets from all over the pitch. Was well worth money for me anyway.

Advertisement