Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Going to try and get back into UT after not playing for 6 or 8 weeks...

Anybody tried Cazorla, Kagawa or NIF Felliani? And is Nani worth the 45K it would take to get him?

Currently have this:
    Given,
    Walker, Smalling, Luiz, Santon
    -Sessegnon-Mikel-Dembele--
    -Valencia --- Ba ---- Young-

Only real sub of note is Adam Johnson. I have about 45K to spend.

How is Young? I'm thinking of getting him in and selling Hazard to fund a La Liga side.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

eioneill wrote: »
    I wouldn't waste coins on Nani. Been playing BPL with me mate and Nani is a ball of shoite. Young and Valencia are better.

I use Nani on the left of a BPL 4-1-2-1-2 and think he's brilliant. He's not super fast like Bale but I usually rely on stepovers and simple skills to beat the fullback and he's great at that since he has 5 star skills and is quick. Valencia is best for the right wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Keno 92 wrote: »
    How is Young? I'm thinking of getting him in and selling Hazard to fund a La Liga side.

Very quick, good dribbling, good crossing, decent shot.

I would definitely recommend trying him considering his price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Finally got the achievement for club value of 85mil.
    Played a game in the 1st Div, got beaten, so use some of the cash from quick selling the players I'd bought for the achievement to buy Reus and Gomez. Went on to win next 7 games and win Div 1 for 2nd time.
    In my premium gold pack I got a rare player contract, a rare manager contract, and a rare silver who goes for ~400 :(

The good points were in those 8 games I only came up against 1 Brazilian team, and 1 other who tried to do lobbed through balls constantly. Made a nice change, even came up against 2 other Bundesliga teams which is pretty rare.

Ultimate Team forum seems to be in meltdown, apparently UT was hacked and people are talking about the thing being reset. Can't see it happening myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Web app seems to be down anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ultimate Team forum seems to be in meltdown, apparently UT was hacked and people are talking about the thing being reset. Can't see it happening myself.

EA must have backups...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

The lack of tournaments is annoying too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

nothing but noobs on UT for the past few nights..out of the last 10 games I've played only one guy actually played with skill and passing.
    All the rest constantly spammed over the top balls...some I lost..others I destroyed and gloated over the mic to them..although personally I'd prefer face to face so I can smash the controller in their face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Trampas

still down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

back up now
    team of the week is decent, Imo anyways
    lots of players I use/want to use

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭doddly

I thought totw was one of the worst yet

I'll give it two days before it's down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,756 ✭✭✭lertsnim

No more daily gift? I usually only got something crap but was nice for the odd time I got free coins

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Yeah, miss my near daily mini bronze pack. Nawt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

occassionally I got a mini gold pack or 2500 coins
    Nice when youve got a spending addiction!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ma is after ringing me there asking what's this all over your Da s bank statement 'SONY COMPUTER NET' .......... Turns out me brother spent bout 470 euro on fifa points for ultimate team buying packs!!!

Oh Jesus i dont want to be near the house when he gets out of school later :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Ma is after ringing me there asking what's this all over your Da s bank statement 'SONY COMPUTER NET' .......... Turns out me brother spent bout 470 euro on fifa points for ultimate team buying packs!!!

Yes.....'brother'.........

132711537550-shifty-eyes_o_GIFSou.gif

Rooney10 wrote: »

Yes.....'brother'.........

132711537550-shifty-eyes_o_GIFSou.gif
    lol no jesus if it was me id be long gone haha me da is known for trying to save money all his life he hates having to waste money on anything. He's going to go insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Keep us updated!

• Advertisement

lol i wont have to your probley gonna hear me da s reaction from wherever u are!!!! ha

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

This is very common. Think i seen a story about a kid in the UK and he spent 1K on his Ma's credit card

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

but does he have a good team?

miralize wrote: »
    but does he have a good team?

Ya ive been wondering last month or so how **** he is always getting all these players in packs with in game money :pac:

He changes his team every few days and its not simple teams its the top players lol. I still beat him though :P

Ah well be last time he ever gets the chance to do it cause the day me da has had * Found out couple hours later the whole kitchen floor has to be pulled up as well at some stage soon* be lucky if theres still a playstation there when he gets home :pac:

I sold 720,000s worth to a lad on Adverts last week for E20.... I'd bet the return from those packs wasn't even near :O

I sold 720,000s worth to a lad on Adverts last week for E20.... I'd bet the return from those packs wasn't even near :O
    No idea to be honest but he does be in talking to me saying he has 500,000 plus thousand to spend on squads :pac: Little ****er.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just got IF Agger, great player in my team, gonna sell him though and buy him back tomorrow when hes going a bit cheaper again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Right so here is the situation. This is my La Liga team (in a 4-3-3)

Valdes

Pereira, Pepe, Mascherano, Alba

Modric, Alonso, Fabregas

Navas, Benzema, Pedro

It's decent, the thing is I don't trade, I usually just get 50 Euro worth if gold packs every year and build two teams from that and match coins. I have 120,000 worth of coins, it's a genuinely rare occurrence and I don't want to waste it. My question is would Sergio Ramos be worth the money, Mascherano is a bit of a weak link in the back line, not hugely fast and poor in the air, has anyone played with Ramos in UT, is he worth the coins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Right so here is the situation. This is my La Liga team (in a 4-3-3)

Valdes

Pereira, Pepe, Mascherano, Alba

Modric, Alonso, Fabregas

Navas, Benzema, Pedro

It's decent, the thing is I don't trade, I usually just get 50 Euro worth if gold packs every year and build two teams from that and match coins. I have 120,000 worth of coins, it's a genuinely rare occurrence and I don't want to waste it. My question is would Sergio Ramos be worth the money, Mascherano is a bit of a weak link in the back line, not hugely fast and poor in the air, has anyone played with Ramos in UT, is he worth the coins?
    I think you should spend all those coins on packs with the hope you get ramos in them. It will definetly work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I think you should spend all those coins on packs with the hope you get ramos in them. It will definetly work.

I did something like that last year hoping to get a Toty player and got absolutely nothing of note, not doing that again.

Advertisement