Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Haven't received Daily Gifts for a while, are they finished, or do I have to play FIFA every day or something?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

from what ive heard and read of ramos he is worth the coins. pace for a CB is the most important stat in this game in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Right so here is the situation. This is my La Liga team (in a 4-3-3)

Valdes

Pereira, Pepe, Mascherano, Alba

Modric, Alonso, Fabregas

Navas, Benzema, Pedro

It's decent, the thing is I don't trade, I usually just get 50 Euro worth if gold packs every year and build two teams from that and match coins. I have 120,000 worth of coins, it's a genuinely rare occurrence and I don't want to waste it. My question is would Sergio Ramos be worth the money, Mascherano is a bit of a weak link in the back line, not hugely fast and poor in the air, has anyone played with Ramos in UT, is he worth the coins?

Buy him and try him. If you don't pay over the odd's for him you should be able to resell him for the same amount if you don't like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

32345_10151290552129759_1947192283_n.png

Special Inform Messi, also Happy Hour! 6pm-7pm UK. Premium Gold Jumbo packs, no 2x chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

There will literally be 1 or 2 Special Messi cards released, they amount of money made by EA doing this will be staggering. Its a joke lottery/ elaborate scam , literally making money out of nothing.

Before I would have blown whatever coins I have on packs when they release special ones like this but I've learnt my lesson.

....and all the while EA don't make any new exciting tournaments for UT. Shows you where exactly the priority is......which is €€€€/ $$$$$$

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Also 86 is **** for Messi :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I can't seem to log into the web app. When I try to sign in it says I have the ''incorrect email/password combination'' but I don't, it's the correct info.

Anyone know whats wrong? Can't go on to the UT forums either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

donmeister wrote: »

....and all the while EA don't make any new exciting tournaments for UT. Shows you where exactly the priority is......which is €€€€/ $$$$$$

No tournaments is a load of balls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Servers are down now for UT.....you couldnt make it up. EA are a sham.

Guest option still not back up on UT after nearly 2 weeks :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be surprised if they don't put it back up and claim in Fifa 14 that its a new feature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

This is my last year for FIFA. FIFA 13 has been one joke after another.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Just got Iker Casillas Yaya Toure and a free gold pack in a jumbo pack there :pac: Already have toure but least ill make a nice profit on both.

lertsnim wrote: »
    This is my last year for FIFA. FIFA 13 has been one joke after another.

I really wish they had some proper competition because it's a fúcking joke at this stage. Since maintenance earlier, UT has frozen my PS3 three times.

I got Cesc Fabregas, Busquets and IF Defoe earlier. Spent about 100k, so it was nice to see I got IF achievement & my money back!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

They just bring out a new tournament with no qualifications every month or so, getting ridiculous.

On another note I need a new LW, trying to choose between Bale or Hazard, any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I had around 10k in coins so I sold Hazard. Got in Young for my PL team and bought a La Liga team (apart from Pepe, a friend gave me him) from the sale of Hazard.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dQeS8UOnBzC:360

I'm just trying to save up for Benzema now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just a question with regards to staff,as in there only helpful if you're using morale card(you're manager cards would help) or a fitness card(you're fitness coach would help) etc etc.These are there benefits like.
    Does any really keep them like?

Yeah I keep them. They're not worth much and they can only help with the team

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ok so question. I have been reading around a few places that its best to sell your squads before Christmas/January as the market will drop a fair amount due to upgrades and toty. Is this true because i wasnt playing last season before Christmas.

I have English and Italian league teams at the minute.

Loris
    Kompany Vidic IF Agger
    Hazard Silva Yaya Valencia
    Nani Van persie Ben arfa

Stekelenberg
    Samuel Barzagili Mexes
    Giovinco Pirlo Marchisio Maggio
    Robihno Di Nataile Palacio

Just worked it out at this minute I'd get bout 700,000 for English league team and bout 124,000 for the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Keno 92 wrote: »
    I had around 10k in coins so I sold Hazard. Got in Young for my PL team and bought a La Liga team (apart from Pepe, a friend gave me him) from the sale of Hazard.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dQeS8UOnBzC:360

I'm just trying to save up for Benzema now.

Hate the 3-5-2, sold that team pretty quick.

But Falcao, my god. :eek:

Got RVP in my English side, hes a beast, with Pod in CF, just got Mata, trying to finish up on it.

Also got Sant/Kawag/Sessi, Fellani, Rameiers(sp?)/Garia, Cole, Agger, Vervaemeln Santon/David

De Gea

Any improvements? I know I need a new goalie, but they're so expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I took a break from Ultimate Team for about 6 weeks, came back and had around 60,000 to spend, so just bought Van Persie, Cazorla, Vermaelen and Agger for my Prem team:

De Gea
    ---Vermaelen-Kaboul-Agger
    Fellaini-Tiote
    Valencia----Cazorla--Ox-Chambo
    Van Persie-Ba

And I am having great craic with them. Destroying teams.

Decided to build a La Liga side to rotate with them, so far its:

Diego Lopez
    _____-Rami-_____
    Joao Pereira
    Coentrao
    Essien-Song
    Callejon
    Higuain--Soldado

The 2 blank spaces at CB are because there is nobody decent in La Liga for less than 15k it seems, and I only have 2000 coins left. Can anyone recommend cheap enough La Liga CB's?

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I took a break from Ultimate Team for about 6 weeks, came back and had around 60,000 to spend, so just bought Van Persie, Cazorla, Vermaelen and Agger for my Prem team:

De Gea
    ---Vermaelen-Kaboul-Agger
    Fellaini-Tiote
    Valencia----Cazorla--Ox-Chambo
    Van Persie-Ba

And I am having great craic with them. Destroying teams.

Decided to build a La Liga side to rotate with them, so far its:

Diego Lopez
    _____-Rami-_____
    Joao Pereira
    Coentrao
    Essien-Song
    Callejon
    Higuain--Soldado

The 2 blank spaces at CB are because there is nobody decent in La Liga for less than 15k it seems, and I only have 2000 coins left. Can anyone recommend cheap enough La Liga CB's?

Miranda, Brazilian who plays for Atletico. He's a poor man's Dede/Santana, 78 overall but quick.

Brilliant, don't know why I didn't pay attention to him. Guess it's cos he's not shiney :p Got him for 500 there, just need 1 more.

Brilliant, don't know why I didn't pay attention to him. Guess it's cos he's not shiney :p Got him for 500 there, just need 1 more.

Hector Moreno for Espanyol? Similar to Miranda, pacey and very cheap too.

Hector Moreno for Espanyol? Similar to Miranda, pacey and very cheap too.

Gonna have to be. Unless you can convert CDM > CB like you could last year? Could drop Alex Song back and get Khedira in. Although I don't think you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Gonna have to be. Unless you can convert CDM > CB like you could last year? Could drop Alex Song back and get Khedira in. Although I don't think you can.

You couldnt convert cdm's to cbs last year? I think some players in forms changed position sometimes but there was no cdm>cb card.

What about Mascherano Mikey? I use him with Pepe and Pique as my 3 CB's

He's around 8-9k

What about Mascherano Mikey? I use him with Pepe and Pique as my 3 CB's

He's around 8-9k

Yeah I've bought Moreno so going to see how he is and hopefully use the 6k I get for winning Div 3 (only played about 18 games in UT) to go for Masch.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Ezika from Bilbao was wonderful for me alongside Miranda, two great cheap options from La Liga.

• Advertisement

Anybody having trouble accessing the trade pile and searching auctions?

Advertisement