Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Trampas wrote: »
    got maicon and thinking of just selling him.

what do people think?
    There's been a massive drop in price of players on market over last few weeks and it will continue till new year. Unless u want to use him in your team make as much as u can on him now!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Just bought a CAM Gotze for 4400 and Reus for 7500. Needed a bit more pace in the midfield and forwards. Just changed Van der Vaart from CAM to CF, I've too many midfielders :D.

35k ''mega packs'' on the store now. My advice stay away :pac: stupid sap here went and bought two cause had few fifa points. Pretty much all average contracts etc.. Few rare players but all average ones that wont sell for more then 600. Keep your coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

35k ''mega packs'' on the store now. My advice stay away :pac: stupid sap here went and bought two cause had few fifa points. Pretty much all average contracts etc.. Few rare players but all average ones that wont sell for more then 600. Keep your coins.

speak for yourself, i got an IF de Jong!

miralize wrote: »
    speak for yourself, i got an IF de Jong!

Kindly fook off so :pac:. I dunno how many packs ive opened since Fifa 12 but mostly all bollox never got an IF only ever bought them. I honestly dunno how some people get some the players they do in packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Anybody else buy the 35k pack hav the coins and am wondering is this goin to be best deal of the Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

gotthebug wrote: »
    Anybody else buy the 35k pack hav the coins and am wondering is this goin to be best deal of the Xmas

Brother just opened two, the best he got was De Rossi and crap everywhere else...

I got Kompany in my first IF De Jong (Ajax player) in my second. Not the best, but certainly not the worst either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Anyone tried De Jong at ST? Whats he like?
    Ive put him there with Eriksen behind and am putting together the other pieces of the jigsaw. Hopefully Bony or Altidore alongside.

Ive got quite a squad/club right now. About 20 gold Informs and 1 silver, although none are that expensive. Gomis would prob be the most expensive. Mbokani I've found to be very very good. Power, pace and the whole package. As soon as I can afford an In Form De Sutter Ill get him to replace the NIF. Some pro league players are beasts, and some are wildly overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

TheGunns wrote: »
    Anyone tried De Jong at ST? Whats he like?
    Ive put him there with Eriksen behind and am putting together the other pieces of the jigsaw. Hopefully Bony or Altidore alongside.

Ive got quite a squad/club right now. About 20 gold Informs and 1 silver, although none are that expensive. Gomis would prob be the most expensive. Mbokani I've found to be very very good. Power, pace and the whole package. As soon as I can afford an In Form De Sutter Ill get him to replace the NIF. Some pro league players are beasts, and some are wildly overpriced.

I too have Pro League, Eredivisie and Ligue 1 teams, with IF Mbokani and Gomis. And over 12 Gold in forms and 1 silver, weird haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭baz15

any other pro league players you would suggest? making a 3-5-2 belgian team atm and wondering are there any good pro league players that i could include

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

so after nearly two months of not playing ulimate team i figured id give it a quick go to see whats changed. played two matches. both were brazilian sides with complete pace. first guy was alrit not the usual s***te ya get. no tricks or anything just football. was a very good game it reali could of gone either way but finished one all to which he sent me a message saying great match. very nice off him. second match i met the complete oppiste. an absolute wa**ker watched everything sent me a messgae everything he scored calling me sh**e. i beat him 5-4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Trying to save for a Rooney. About 50k off him, trying to sell Mario at the moment to help with the cost some what.

Anyone here use Rooney in UT? If hes not worth it I don't want to waste my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

After building this team, was wondering whether i should get IF Pepe or Ramos?

A_PS53dCAAAs0BK.png

Also selling 74 IF Meier if anyones looking for one.

About to win Div 1 for only the second time....

...and UPC fails on me again. My own fault really

miralize wrote: »
    About to win Div 1 for only the second time....

...and UPC fails on me again. My own fault really

I'm an idiot.

I was playing single player division 1 because of the UPC/XBL problem.

Forgot that it was ultimate team and that I can get disconnected even if I'm playing single player :P

Only had to win 2 more matches though to win the league :(

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

Can anybody give me a good cheap team to build? Up to around 40K would be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

what kind of league/formation you looking for?

Anyone here collecting informs? Ive got around 25 i think, only 1 silver

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

is rooney or aguero worth the coins? anybody had 1 of them or both

Aguero has a good shot and nippy enough for a high overall striker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

3-5-2 Serie A side. I built one recently and it's amazing, the players seem to be so cheap, and this was before the Christmas market crash.

GK - Stekelenburg - 1200

CB - Ogbonna - 2000
    CB - Samuel - 1500
    CB - Diakite - 900

CDM - Vidal - 1800
    CDM - Marchisio - 3000

LM - Giovinco - 6000
    RM - Biabiani - 2000
    CAM - Hamsik - 1000

ST - Miccoli - 2500
    ST - Cavani - 8000

Those prices are around what I paid, they may be cheaper, but the team is so damn good. Pace everywhere bar Samuel but the 2 quick CB's beside him cover well. The strikers are outrageously good, if you really want to pinch pennys you can get Muriel in there for 900 coins and he has 90+ pace, or if you have coins left over get Sneijder at CAM for 7000 coins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

If you want bargain players for cheap with pace a plenty, the russian league is where its at. Also you can make a sweet siere A / Russian league hybrid with all 9 chem players, if your inclined that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

You can build a pacey German team with subs with 40k. Gotze at CAM is cheaper than CM, while Reus would be your most expensive around 7-9k. Wingers and defenders would cost around 550 to 2k tops. Or you could build a full silver SPL side for under 20k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

decided to be a fool and buuy the jumbo pack today thats 100k (24 players all rare) few s**t players in it, but also got keane, ronaldinho, soldado, oh torres and villa :)

Rooneys price isn't dropping like I hoped it would.

Could be a while yet before I get him. :(

Rooneys price isn't dropping like I hoped it would.

Could be a while yet before I get him. :(

I asked the FIFA lads over at Reddit, watched a few videos and said **** it. Gonna make a 433 BPL side, gonna spend the money saved on Hazard.

I was thinking this. Any suggestions? I won't have much money to spend though so cheap enough players for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Anybody else go on really bad runs in UT out of no where. I won the division 1 title and then replaced Cisse up front with Torres. I won the first five matches handy enough but the rest I messed up and ended up finishing with 18 points i think.

I then replace Given with Reina and that season I was awful and got relegated to division 2. I kept the same team and there tonight I lost 7 matches in a row. I dont think I have ever lost more than 3 FIFA matches in a row before this. I won the last match 2-1 which was a scrappy enough result. Did anybody ever get this before. I was ready too explode earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Got the SIF Gareth Bale yesterday. I was the happiest man alive. 620,000 coins came my way. Finished off my Bundesliga team (well, my Dortmund/Bayern team) by getting Ribery and Robben with the dough
    Neuer

Lahm--Santana--Hummells--Alaba
    Gundogan--Schweinsteiger
    Robben--Gotze--Ribery
    Reus.

I highly recommend Reus up front. He's a machine. So fast and excellent at finishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

Tinie wrote: »
    If you want bargain players for cheap with pace a plenty, the russian league is where its at. Also you can make a sweet siere A / Russian league hybrid with all 9 chem players, if your inclined that way.
    What's up man I just seen your comment about the Russian league/Italian side and was wondering what players and formation you had in that team as have a great Russian league side but want to mix it up and change a few things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Right so I'm I'm division one and I had a season record of 5-1-0, everything is going great. The Swansea vs Arsenal game is on tv but I decide to play one more match.

I'm matched against a guy with Defoe and Jones up front, Vermalean and Luiz at centre back, Ivanovic at right back, it's a pretty average team. I go 1-0 inside the first 15 minutes, then his Yaya Toure is sent off. Great, that is practically division one won and a nice shiny gold pack on the way too. Except, wait, my team have forgotten how to pass the ball! I've got 11 headless chickens smashing into each other while the ball bounces off them. I make it to the 70th minute and the other guy scores. I'll take a draw, he's playing with 10 men, I'm playing with 11 lemmings. 90th minute and it's a corner. My Valencia is front post, ball comes in, my Valencia keeps his feet firmly on the ground, the ball goes in the net and I smash anything within the range of my arm. I will be back tomorrow to avenge this defeat.

FIFA, a game you hate so much that you go back and play it every day to try to prove it wrong.

Advertisement