Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Lads there was a serious market crash earlier, around 8pm. Had some trouble getting on to Ultimate Team and I'm guessing many others did as well, because there were players going for peanuts.

I got about 5 or 6 rare players like Chris Brunt and Seb Larsson for 200 coins, to quick sell for 650.
    I got Aaron Lennon for 500 coins, Ashley Young for 2000, and 4 CDM > CM cards for 150 coins.

Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Lads there was a serious market crash earlier, around 8pm. Had some trouble getting on to Ultimate Team and I'm guessing many others did as well, because there were players going for peanuts.

I got about 5 or 6 rare players like Chris Brunt and Seb Larsson for 200 coins, to quick sell for 650.
    I got Aaron Lennon for 500 coins, Ashley Young for 2000, and 4 CDM > CM cards for 150 coins.

Crazy.

Just wait til TOTY Messi, Ronaldo and Falcao are in packs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

3-0 up in Gold final at half-time.
    It's a cakewalk for me, I'm all over the guy and taking it nice and handy, 45mins and doing a AC milan at half time :D
    Sub Natale/Pato/Chiellini for Miccoli/Jovetic/Lucas and my team falls apart completely. Ended up 3-3 and I lost on bloody penalties.
    For mine I had the worst players on my team taking them while he has the best players on his...if there was a fifa dev in my room at that point I'd have killed him on the spot. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

decided to be a fool and buuy the jumbo pack today thats 100k (24 players all rare) few s**t players in it, but also got keane, ronaldinho, soldado, oh torres and villa :)

I bought 3 of those and got complete shíte..got soldado and keane but cmon..they're ****e.
    Over the last 3 years I've spent the bones of about €150 each year on these stupid packs and the highest player I've got was Ronaldo last year and Iniesta this year. Out of hundreds of players only 2 have been over 87 and worth over 50k..
    I keep saying I won't buy em but too lazy to play the market.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Blazer wrote: »
    I bought 3 of those and got complete shíte..got soldado and keane but cmon..they're ****e.
    Over the last 3 years I've spent the bones of about €150 each year on these stupid packs and the highest player I've got was Ronaldo last year and Iniesta this year. Out of hundreds of players only 2 have been over 87 and worth over 50k..
    I keep saying I won't buy em but too lazy to play the market.:(

i know what you theres too much effort in the market. there are jumbo packs with items in them out now. are they releasing the other team of the years players tonight anyone know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

supposed to be tomo and 6pm I think, alongside a new totw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I've played 4 games this morning. Each team I played we're a Brazilian side, playing a 3-4-1-2 and all had a Dede-Luiz-Santana backline except one who had Naldo instead of Luiz. Am I missing something here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

i know what you theres too much effort in the market. there are jumbo packs with items in them out now. are they releasing the other team of the years players tonight anyone know

Don't think so.

Looks like its just a TOTW, from looking at the twitter in anyways.

Don't think so.

Looks like its just a TOTW, from looking at the twitter in anyways.

They are releasing them today alongside at 6pm, theyve been spamming twitter for the last while. I predict another server crash :D

Awesome, got 21k, so gonna try 3 of the 7k packs. Watch me get absolute piss, as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

can someone explain how fitness works in ultimate team I have players that are not in my team,subs and reserves for over a dozen games but they don't have 100% fitness.

without buying fitness cards how do I get the players back to 100% fitness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

cintec wrote: »
    can someone explain how fitness works in ultimate team I have players that are not in my team,subs and reserves for over a dozen games but they don't have 100% fitness.

without buying fitness cards how do I get the players back to 100% fitness

They have to be on your bench or the reserves - i.e. in the squad you are playing with, but not starting - to regain fitness.

ConorCBS wrote: »
    They have to be on your bench or the reserves - i.e. in the squad you are playing with, but not starting - to regain fitness.

ok so if i put them in the reserves they will regain fitness thats great thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

ok so if i put them in the reserves they will regain fitness thats great thanks!

Yup, once they are not playing and still in the squad they will regain fitness.

Awesome, got 21k, so gonna try 3 of the 7k packs. Watch me get absolute piss, as usual.

you could use the 21k to trade instead of buying packs I gave up buying packs after the first week of playing and I have been trading since and have a good team.

Bit the bullet and bought TOTY Pique and IF Wilshere. Bought IF Busquets too for back up. Got 100k left and want another TOTY hopefully so I'll be trading hard for the next while as well as playing games.

Need to improve up front, thinking IF Walcott but he's out of range ATM. Sturridge or Van Persie are my next best options to buy but I'm going to wait it out. Hopefully I'll make enough to get Casillas or Alonso. Needs a few more formation cards but I like the look of it so far. Will have to try it out tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

TheGunns wrote: »
    Got 100k left and want another TOTY hopefully so I'll be trading hard for the next while as well as playing games.

How do you make that much money??????

you could use the 21k to trade instead of buying packs I gave up buying packs after the first week of playing and I have been trading since and have a good team.

Nah, its fun to buy em, regardless of the nothing I get.

I have 2 decent teams, or one decent side and one that I'm very happy with.
    Both PL sides.

This one, you can see my other players on the bench as well as Rio and Luiz.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Are they releasing these TOTY players every couple of days?
    Like 3 every 3 days or something

Been released every 2 days since Monday. Forwards are in packs tomorrow and they're probably putting them all in at once near the end, around Sunday.

• Advertisement

Nah, its fun to buy em, regardless of the nothing I get.

I have 2 decent teams, or one decent side and one that I'm very happy with.
    Both PL sides.

This one, you can see my other players on the bench as well as Rio and Luiz.

I really enjoy the trading side of the game bought some silver players when the markets seemed to crash on monday for 250 and have sold most of them for 1000 coins.

I would love to know how people make millions of coins trading at best i have made 20k a day can never do better than that

Thats a nice team I had sagna but didn't like him gonna try maicon soon enough I like luiz not sure if Kompany is worth spending the coins on right now Current BPL team

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Is Van Persie worth the 40-50k. My current forwards are Torres and D Cisse and there doing well and I'm just wondering if VP would be much better.

I had Poldolksi and I didn't think he was that great. I might sell him on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Yes, hes making my Aguero look like s**t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

a question for the traders on here,
    i have seen beckham has been removed from packs from now on would it be worth having a few cards to sell for mega bucks? selling atm for 2500ish will the price rocket on him or am i just plain wrong?

I really enjoy the trading side of the game bought some silver players when the markets seemed to crash on monday for 250 and have sold most of them for 1000 coins.

I would love to know how people make millions of coins trading at best i have made 20k a day can never do better than that

Thats a nice team I had sagna but didn't like him gonna try maicon soon enough I like luiz not sure if Kompany is worth spending the coins on right now Current BPL team

Thats a serious squad, Kompany, from what I've used of him, has been unreal. Really is a massive rock.

On the talk of RVP, I used him in the 4231 and didn't like him that much, his lack of pace hurt him a lot, but he scored some unreal goals.

cadete wrote: »
    a question for the traders on here,
    i have seen beckham has been removed from packs from now on would it be worth having a few cards to sell for mega bucks? selling atm for 2500ish will the price rocket on him or am i just plain wrong?

Id say wrong as he was cheap as anything awhile ago and has gone up, although if he moves to China or one of the leagues/teams not in UT then I think his price will rocket as it's very likely the last time you'll see him in the game.

If he goes to one of the European leagues his price should go right back down again

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Went shopping the the last few days in the January sales :pac:

Ended up with about 78 players from the Premier league, Ligue 1, Serie A, Liga BBVA, Bundasliga and from other nations and smaller leagues.

Have IF Ronaldinho and David Luiz as well.

Using these two teams at the minute but will make more. Just trying to work out different hybrids i could use.

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cYLNJui1nIIGR:ps3

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#B1rXqpHYnIIGZ:ps3

And on RVP he was top scorer for me before i sold my teams last year. Since i got him back he has 16 goals in 15 games all from the bench lol. Some player.

Id say wrong as he was cheap as anything awhile ago and has gone up, although if he moves to China or one of the leagues/teams not in UT then I think his price will rocket as it's very likely the last time you'll see him in the game.

If he goes to one of the European leagues his price should go right back down again

so your saying that if i want to gamble he wont go to a team in game i would be on a winner?

Im always up for a gamble

cadete wrote: »
    so your saying that if i want to gamble he wont go to a team in game i would be on a winner?

Im always up for a gamble

Exactly, but you could lose a lot and theres a lot of them out there. Try pick them up today cheap. Very dodgey gamble if you ask me ;)

• Advertisement

Exactly, but you could lose a lot and theres a lot of them out there. Try pick them up today cheap. Very dodgey gamble if you ask me ;)
    delboy.jpg

:D

Advertisement