Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Just played a fella there with an all Brazilian team. He had a lot of his players with improved silver card attributes boosts, including his forwards. He played 5 at the back and kept the ball at the back all game despite it being 0-0 :confused:

429174_10151178222530906_1980791910_n.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

He prob needed a point to get promoted/win title.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Tinie wrote: »
    He prob needed a point to get promoted/win title.

I thought that alright but I mean come on he never even attacked once!! Chances are with 5 at the back he might have got the draw anyway. Why bother giving your forwards a stat boost if you don't even use them?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Any players trading decently well atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

did a bit of shopping on packs there. got two patos so i have 3 now including the ac milan version :) the new lucas version and i have the old one :) also got sturridge again. also got de rossi, di maria, balotelli and aguero :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

I bought the 100k pack...

****.MY.LIFE.

That is all.

TheStook wrote: »

****.MY.LIFE.

That is all.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

****.MY.LIFE.

That is all.

I mean Giussepi Rossi, REALLY?

Never again..Said I...2 years ago.

I mean Giussepi Rossi, REALLY?

Never again..Said I...2 years ago.

i was debating not spending that much but i went ahead anyways and was happy enough i can make it back through agureo

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Got 3200 FIFA points on Friday night. First Jumbo pack I get Neymar, but it went all downhill from there. Bought 2 rare packs at 500 points a pop, best i got was Adam. All I want was one blue card, is that too much to ask for? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

im building a laliga/spain team have higuain atm but not impressed at all with him, tarding for falcao who would be a top backup? im thinking torres?
    oh and any noobs want a good trading tip pm me, I have a good tip i have used for x3 on your initial purchase but its on 300 coin cards but good for building a bit of a bank
    will give it to 1 noob

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I thought that alright but I mean come on he never even attacked once!! Chances are with 5 at the back he might have got the draw anyway. Why bother giving your forwards a stat boost if you don't even use them?? :pac:

I just needed 1 point to win division 1 with 2 games to play and decided to attack ended up losing both games and wished I had gone ultra defensive in at least 1 of them

next time I will

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

cadete wrote: »
    im building a laliga/spain team have higuain atm but not impressed at all with him, tarding for falcao who would be a top backup? im thinking torres?
    oh and any noobs want a good trading tip pm me, I have a good tip i have used for x3 on your initial purchase but its on 300 coin cards but good for building a bit of a bank
    will give it to 1 noob

i got mario gomez in a pack but i think hes crap...... im a noob would love a tip....pm en route

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

cintec wrote: »
    I just needed 1 point to win division 1 with 2 games to play and decided to attack ended up losing both games and wished I had gone ultra defensive in at least 1 of them

next time I will

Ultra defensive doesnt mean you will will win/hold out. The best thing to do if you want to hold out for a draw/win, is use a possession tactic, and control the ball in midfield, moving it up and down the park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Lucho Gonzalez is top class in this game! Anyone else have him on their team? He's never moving away from mine, as well as Moutihno

Tinie wrote: »
    Ultra defensive doesnt mean you will will win/hold out. The best thing to do if you want to hold out for a draw/win, is use a possession tactic, and control the ball in midfield, moving it up and down the park.

just won the title with 7 wins in a row first time to win it, people get really mad when you hold the ball

2 of the games I was up by 3 goals and held the ball both times the other guy slide tackled trying to injure my players and got his forwards sent off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

You sound like one of those guys I see folk constantly complaining about lol. Twats I think they called them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Anyone looking to swap or try other players? Ive got an IF Felipe Melo if someone wants to swap me something for it, he seems to be worth about 100k atm so PM me if you want with swap someone

Just got relegated to Div 2 but the internet disconnected in about 5 games (was playing from a different net, back to my old one Monday) . Built 2 new sides now, one Serie A and one hybrid. Loving the look of the team and can't wait to try it out.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kTiVNaMEJWX:360

Just need to get some formation cards

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Anyone fancy a game on the ps3 sometime ??

Im using this team at the minute.

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bfY2sFXdnIM7g:ps3

Form has been a bit stop start last few days....... :pac:

Anyway nuts_about_zoo is me psn yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

What are people trading atm?

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    You sound like one of those guys I see folk constantly complaining about lol. Twats I think they called them :)

I doubt it I only have 1 brazilian player in my team and don't just use the overhead through ball.

The guy who had 2 players sent off for trying to injure my players went 4-0 down and spent 10mins vollying the ball in his own half I never even watch my goals as I hate when other people do it feels like there rubbing it in your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Anyone fancy a game on the ps3 sometime ??

Im using this team at the minute.

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bfY2sFXdnIM7g:ps3

Form has been a bit stop start last few days....... :pac:

Anyway nuts_about_zoo is me psn yoke.

thats a really nice team dude maybe i will be ready for ya in about 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

cadete wrote: »

thats a really nice team dude maybe i will be ready for ya in about 2 weeks
    thanks I've good few other top players in reserve hardly even used yet ha. Was in great form there start of year but kinda mixed lately seems to happen with me dunno why ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

Just won Division one title

Needed three points from last game, Got a 90th minute winner :cool:

The following was my XI

Wiese
    Felipe Santana
    Hummels
    Boateng----
    Naldo
    Javi Martinez
    Farfan
    Afellay
    Goetze

Reus
    Muller

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Won Div 1 and promptly got relegated the following season..I really really hate this game..
    just won promotion again and playing my italian team of 84 against a guy with a **** team and just hernandez up front..his chemistry only about 80 with mine at 100 and solid green lines between 9 of my players.
    I lost 8 fúking nil...the guy was crap..over the top balls..but the worst thing? every bloody pass of mine was going astray, my strikers couldn't shoot and every bounce went his way...a team of messi's against a team of shítus shambles..if any game ever proved that scripting was in FIFA this game was it...I had to stop myself from throwing my xbox out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

Chemistry is over-rated. I've built Premier League, Serie A and Bundesliga teams with green lines everywhere and every player on 9 but some of them have played like crap.

I built this team the other day, 96 chemistry and there's red lines all over the place but it plays brilliantly. Players stick in their positions and don't feel sluggish.

GK: Marchetti

RB: Abate
    CB: Chiellini
    CB: Kompany
    LB: Clichy

CM: Kagawa
    CM: Alonso
    CM: Cambiasso

CF: Modric

ST: Balotelli
    ST: Miccoli

Great fun to play with. Red lines aren't evil, ignore them.

does anyone else find this ut very complicated??
    the last fifa i played was probably 2006-7 but got the xbox for xmas and have played this non stop.....bought packs etc trying to get into it, got to the 1st division but was relegated straight away, cant understand the whole chemistry thing at all, and formations thing i played a team in division one 3 and a half stars no green lines between players and chemistry at 55-65. I got destroyed 9-1 i like the whole concept but tome some of it is too complicated......

any help is more than welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

the last fifa i played was probably 2006-7 but got the xbox for xmas and have played this non stop.....bought packs etc trying to get into it, got to the 1st division but was relegated straight away, cant understand the whole chemistry thing at all, and formations thing i played a team in division one 3 and a half stars no green lines between players and chemistry at 55-65. I got destroyed 9-1 i like the whole concept but tome some of it is too complicated......

Players from the same team beside each other = green line.
    Players with the same nationality and league = green line.
    Players with the same nationality = orange line.
    Players with the same league = orange line.
    Players from separate leagues, nationalities or teams = red line.

So, a front two of Van Persie and Rooney would have a green line between them, same team and league. Two links.

A front two of Van Persie and Balotelli would have an orange line, same league. One link.

A front two of Van Persie and Benzema would have a red line. No link.

UT isn't that complicated the first thing you should do is decide what formation you want to play all of your starting 11 should have the right formation cards.

the easiest way yo get 100 chemistry is to pick 1 nationality or 1 league you can make hybrid teams from different leagues if you want.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/build/

is a good squad for making teams you can experiment and see if you can get perfect chemistry and it gies you a rough idea of what your team will cost.

you also have to have individual chemistry which can go as high as 9 per player all orange or green links will do this

the manager is also important he should have you team formation as you get a bonus and if you have several players from 1 nation they get a boost if the manager is from the same nation.

• Advertisement

cheers lads,

im currently fixing my squad and im back into division 1 although yet to win a game..... it should have explained the formation thing to us at the start of the game, i now have a starting 11 with two of them with the same formation! if i bought the whole team the same formation modifier will this work and last? ie does it stay on the player until i take it off? or is it just a one game thing?

Advertisement