Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

yeah once u put a formation modifier on a player he stays that way but depending on the formation it could cost alot especially 433 442 and 41212 those cards are like 3000 coins each at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

ah i have a good reserve after playing through these leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

ah i have a good reserve after playing through these leagues

check the cost of the formation card you can get most for 150-200 coins easily, However some of the formations mentioned above can cost almost 2k cheapest 352 is 1400-1600 at the minute.

It may be cheaper for you to sell players with the wrong formation and then but them back with the right formation

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Loic Remy and Philip Lahm in this weeks packs. Not bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

brought 30 packs during happy hour best i got was alex song F**K YOU EA

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

brought 30 packs during happy hour best i got was alex song F**K YOU EA

Where did you bring them from? :rolleyes:

Tinie wrote: »
    Where did you bring them from? :rolleyes:

you mean buy not bring :)
    had coins lying round and was bored

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

you mean buy not bring :)
    had coins lying round and was bored

Happy Hour was only on the 3 silver premium player packs you were allowed to open, wasnt happy hour for the gold packs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Just got a Fabregas AND Dani Alvez in one 7,500 pack

Here's me thinking Fab would go for a mint, more than Alvez anyway, so check and to my dissapointment I see he only goes for like 15k

Then I check Alvez- 160k!!!!

Shweeet

TheGunns wrote: »
    Happy Hour was only on the 3 silver premium player packs you were allowed to open, wasnt happy hour for the gold packs :)

:mad::eek: well balls to that :(:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

TheStook wrote: »
    Just got a Fabregas AND Dani Alvez in one 7,500 pack

Here's me thinking Fab would go for a mint, more than Alvez anyway, so check and to my dissapointment I see he only goes for like 15k

Then I check Alvez- 160k!!!!

Shweeet

c0cksucker ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Maicon is not worth this price is he? wtf!
    maicon.png

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Maicon is not worth this price is he? wtf!
    maicon.png

Looks like whoever owns him was tryin to bump his price! not a nice trick at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

cadete wrote: »
    Looks like whoever owns him was tryin to bump his price! not a nice trick at all

Would this not just result in the owner losing 5% of what he sold for a few times, I assume he's using two accounts and bidding with his second

he loses 5% every time but not much if he catches some1 every 3rd time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

TheStook wrote: »
    Would this not just result in the owner losing 5% of what he sold for a few times, I assume he's using two accounts and bidding with his second

They trade offer it between acccounts if nobody falls for it, and theres no tax on trade offers

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

cadete wrote: »
    he loses 5% every time but not much if he catches some1 every 3rd time!

I saw this happen with falcao and couldn't understand it it didn't work that time although the bidding was a little frantic as soon as someone threw 100k on top the bidding stopped.

Thats a horrible trick to play on people i'd imagine alot of people won't have the 150k to outbid guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

TheGunns wrote: »
    They trade offer it between acccounts if nobody falls for it, and theres no tax on trade offers

There is tax on trade offers. I tried it there the last day and was charged the tax.

finally sick of facing Brazilian sides so ive made my own, what ya reckon

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#xhkLSZhNnITIB:ps3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

3 chem neymar? Id fix that tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭username?!

Just started playing FIFA ultimate team in the last few days and I have to say I love it and regret not starting it earlier.

I'm on my way to division one in a few points in ultimate team mode but in seasons mode outside of ultimate team I can hardly make it out of season 9, i'm quite suprised at how easy / well i'm doing, I'm no means a good FIFA player but I'm managing to get the Championship cup from each FUT division hand enough.

Is the general view that seasons in FUT is easier the normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

username?! wrote: »
    Just started playing FIFA ultimate team in the last few days and I have to say I love it and regret not starting it earlier.

I'm on my way to division one in a few points in ultimate team mode but in seasons mode outside of ultimate team I can hardly make it out of season 9, i'm quite suprised at how easy / well i'm doing, I'm no means a good FIFA player but I'm managing to get the Championship cup from each FUT division hand enough.

Is the general view that seasons in FUT is easier the normal?

Personally i find i go threw stages that seem to affect how things work for me. Ill go on a run win few games in row score loads everything go perfect but then ill also go threw runs where i can do nothing right at all lose stupid games by heavy scores. I found it easy for a while until i started battling around division 1.

I've been on fire online the past few days.... and this is something that is not common to me so I'm quite happy!

I'm guessing division one is a big jump up?

I've been on fire online the past few days.... and this is something that is not common to me so I'm quite happy!

I'm guessing division one is a big jump up?

Its luck the draw really far as im concerned. I have came up against some awful teams in division 1 then ive also played some teams that played me off the pitch. I still insist to a degree this game plays itself at times. There are games your clearly not gonna lose and games u clearly will not win or draw u can just tell from the flow of the game. Its almost as if they really are scripted.

Its luck the draw really far as im concerned. I have came up against some awful teams in division 1 then ive also played some teams that played me off the pitch. I still insist to a degree this game plays itself at times. There are games your clearly not gonna lose and games u clearly will not win or draw u can just tell from the flow of the game. Its almost as if they really are scripted.

I agree with this actually, you can tell in the opening 20 seconds, it's like some playing styles dominate over others or styles clash.

I agree with this actually, you can tell in the opening 20 seconds, it's like some playing styles dominate over others or styles clash.
    Ive been in so many games where literally nothing and i mean nothing go in or go right for me no matter what i do i just know **** ive no chance in this game. But i have also been in plenty games where i just know im gonna win this game he hits the bar a few times misses open goals and i win by about 3 or 4 goals without really playing amazing.

Anyone ever get much luck with the packs? I've gone through about 30 odd gold packs now and haven't really got anything amazing other than a Lahm and Toure and others. No inform or biggies.

Anyone ever get much luck with the packs? I've gone through about 30 odd gold packs now and haven't really got anything amazing other than a Lahm and Toure and others. No inform or biggies.
    3 IFs this year since the start. Bales second Pineaar and Inlers second.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,106 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Are packs just waste of coins? Are they really worth it?

• Advertisement

Are packs just waste of coins? Are they really worth it?
    Waste most the time. Out the blue u can get very lucky but in general your nearly always just gonna get bog standard players and a load of contracts.

I guess its nice to take a gamble every now and again though.

Advertisement