Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,157 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Waste most the time. Out the blue u can get very lucky but in general your nearly always just gonna get bog standard players and a load of contracts.

I guess its nice to take a gamble every now and again though.

I agree. I have opened 2 and really was not worth it.

A mate of mine got Ronaldo and Rooney in one pack before(no kidding).

He told me he has only ever bought maybe ten before. Be worth it or those 2 alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

He told me he has only ever bought maybe ten before. Be worth it or those 2 alone.

Pure ****ing luck lol the amount of packs ive opened and most them are muck. Sure the amount of **** players ive got at least 4 times from packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭username?!

More like 30 packs would be worth Ronaldo along.Selling for about 2 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Tinie wrote: »
    3 chem neymar? Id fix that tbh.

tbh honest i never looked at it because they played nicely. i couldnt improve my chemistry with that formation so changed it to 4-3-2-1. definitely much better now :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cI8X4kQ9nITZk:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

I got bored of UT so I gave my team to my brother but I had 3000 coins so I made an Airtricity XI from it. I got to the final of the Gold Cup with it, Quigley is a monster.

But then I was reminded why I got bored of UT in the first place. I decided to give the Airtricity team a go in a Division 1 match. Came up against one of those bog-standard BPL teams (Luiz, Kaboul, Walker, Ramires, hernandez, mirallas etc)

It was fairly even for the first 10-15 minutes but then he got a jammy deflected goal and then passed around the back for the next 70 minutes. He passed it around the back against an Irish League XI, full of bronze players! Ugh.

• Advertisement

Is the Chemistry lines of Yellow and Green that important if the Chemistry is 100 still?

Is the Chemistry lines of Yellow and Green that important if the Chemistry is 100 still?

i dont think so long if the chemistry numbers are high. i could be absolutely wrong :)

Anyone fancy a game on ps3 ?? nuts_about_zoo.

In my experience I don't think so... or haven't see a difference. Once its over 70 should be ok.

Cheers people. Dont get much time to play but hope make a Spanish team in next couple of weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Are packs just waste of coins? Are they really worth it?

i got a €20 psn card for christmas, since there was nothing i wanted on the store, i bought points and got packs. opened i cant remember how many packs but it was a lot. best player i got was Dzeko and i dont think there was another player rated over 80

its like the lotto, you know ya havent a hope but ya still do it

has anyone seen the in forms for this week, Messi and Ronaldo...

Just opened a pack there and got the In Form goalkeeper TRAPP, don't have a clue what to do with him.

Is it best to sell him at the beginning or hold on for a bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Quick question. How often have people found IF players in packs? I reckon I've bought approx 100 gold packs and never got one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

TheNumpty wrote: »
    Quick question. How often have people found IF players in packs? I reckon I've bought approx 100 gold packs and never got one.

I got 2 this year. Pure luck.

one over last 3 years

Not sure who it was who added me and i was playing there early on but had a great game :pac:.

3-3 after normal time and ended up losing on penos!!

Dunno how Van Persie ended up missing one during game and one in shoot out haha he normally never misses for me!!!

Not sure who it was who added me and i was playing there early on but had a great game :pac:.

3-3 after normal time and ended up losing on penos!!

Dunno how Van Persie ended up missing one during game and one in shoot out haha he normally never misses for me!!!
    That was me, savage game all the same, that header in the 90th min was sweet haha ;)

Guys I got the brother 2100 Microsoft points. We have redeemed the code and it said we had the points, but now he wants to convert them to FIFA points and not sure how to do it.

Does anyone know how to do it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Guys I got the brother 2100 Microsoft points. We have redeemed the code and it said we had the points, but now he wants to convert them to FIFA points and not sure how to do it.

If you go into the store on UT,there shud be an option there to buy fifa points

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    If you go into the store on UT,there shud be an option there to buy fifa points

Nice one. cheers got it sorted thankfully

• Advertisement

That was me, savage game all the same, that header in the 90th min was sweet haha ;)
    Ya your a ****e for that!! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Anybody got naymar I have just built a brazilian team and thinking of adding him but 120k is expensive.

I just bought a Brazilian team for under 10k in a 4-4-1-1 formation and having tremendous crack with it, have Damiao and Vagner Love up front and they are beasts.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iW2guH6nnIURH:ps3

He was able to open 17 packs with 2100 as it went upto 2700 with Bonus.

Anyway the best he got after opening 15 packs was Darren Bent, Oscar and decent Lyon player cant think of just now, but nothing special. Then on 16 pack he got Rooney so it saved the day. Last pack was pish also.

Those packs really are a gimmick.

Worth it if you have lot of coins, but 9/10 packs are poor value.

He was able to open 17 packs with 2100 as it went upto 2700 with Bonus.

Anyway the best he got after opening 15 packs was Darren Bent, Oscar and decent Lyon player cant think of just now, but nothing special. Then on 16 pack he got Rooney so it saved the day. Last pack was pish also.

Those packs really are a gimmick.

Worth it if you have lot of coins, but 9/10 packs are poor value.

I have just over 200,000 coins sitting there with nothing much do with them cause ive nearly 90 top level players lol. Tempted to blow it on packs :pac:

I have just over 200,000 coins sitting there with nothing much do with them cause ive nearly 90 top level players lol. Tempted to blow it on packs :pac:

I say the most I have ever had at one time is 30,000 coins. I know dont play that much anyway, but when I see people with millions I die inside a little.:pac:

if you want ya can give the cionage to me and il blow it on packs for ya ;)

on a seperate note i finally won division 1 title, 7 straight wins. using a braziilian side paid off :pac:

cintec wrote: »
    Anybody got naymar I have just built a brazilian team and thinking of adding him but 120k is expensive.

yeah brought em last week cost me 150k tho :(

BEAST!!! :D:D:D:D

I say the most I have ever had at one time is 30,000 coins. I know dont play that much anyway, but when I see people with millions I die inside a little.:pac:

I had 1.4 million there at start the year when i sold all my players before the market crashed. Bought about 80 odd players from all the main leagues. Then ended up getting SIF Bale who i sold for 450,000 at the time and got Neymar few weeks ago and sold him for 120,000. Stupid auld me bought one those 100,000 coins packs there when they where out to got **** all :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

Speaking of Neymar, I just got him a pack! :D

I've put him up for 140,000 and there's been a bid with 15 minutes to go. Sweet. Also, there's a handy thing on Futhead that tells you much the EA tax takes from your sales. Even though I'm selling Neymar for 140,000 or thereabouts, I'll only get 133,000.

Bastards.

Advertisement