Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Paul1990 wrote: »
    Speaking of Neymar, I just got him a pack! :D

I've put him up for 140,000 and there's been a bid with 15 minutes to go. Sweet. Also, there's a handy thing on Futhead that tells you much the EA tax takes from your sales. Even though I'm selling Neymar for 140,000 or thereabouts, I'll only get 133,000.

Bastards.

Its 5% of every trade. Its needed because you have guys with dual accounts who would protect their sales if they weren't going for enough by purchasing them back and forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Does anybody have any good guides for skill moves I'm specifically looking for skill moves to beat defenders.

Most people online seem to do skill moves just for the sake of it and end up losing the ball most of the time which is easy to defend against however some players use it quite effectively against me and I have never used skill moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Played this again last night for the first time in months, resuming in Div 2 needing a point from last game to get promotion which I did. Division 1, well I thought this was going to be hard, it wasn't lol. Won 7 and drew 1 to win the division at the first attempt with a 79/80 rated team, only met one 'Brazilian' side who was woeful tbh, think I got it easy-ish .... the teams were good but some of the players were awful or just drunk lol

Started a second season for the craic and in 3 games I met teams of the calibre that would've denied me a title win first time around, a couple of seriousl stupid teams, one with Neuer in nets who I thought was good then another with Hart in nets who was unbelievable, never seen a performance like it ..... should've been 3 or 4up at half time but it was 0-0, drew 1-1 in the end up.

Having not played UT in a few months it's mad going back to it, some difference between this and real Fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Added Bale, Kompany, Luiz and Aguero to my team since last time. Aguero is some man. Luiz is the biggest mod ever. Even more so than Podolski.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Added Bale, Kompany, Luiz and Aguero to my team since last time. Aguero is some man. Luiz is the biggest mod ever. Even more so than Podolski.

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

cintec wrote: »
    Does anybody have any good guides for skill moves I'm specifically looking for skill moves to beat defenders.

Most people online seem to do skill moves just for the sake of it and end up losing the ball most of the time which is easy to defend against however some players use it quite effectively against me and I have never used skill moves.

The simple ones work the best. Stepovers, chops and roulettes are all fairly effective if done at the right time.

If I'm cutting in on a straight line from the wing into the box then stepovers are great. Chops are handy for getting penalties, use it in the box when near a player and there's a decent chance that the defender will bump into you or you bump into him. Either way, penalty. Roulettes are good against aggressive players who lunge into tackles.

joe123 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

Happy hour, purchased a 25000 gold player premium coin pack

Best player was Debuchy

367n84.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

@EASPORTSFIFA Twitter

24 Hr Happy Hour! Find Gold Prem Jumbo packs are available in the Store all-day until Sun 11:59pm UK/3:59pm PT. Limit of 5, no 2x chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,106 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I got to play quiet bit yesterday. I have been struggling to stay in DIV 1, but if get relegated I normally win DIV 2 with 2/3 games to spare.

Anyway yesterday I was on bit of roll won Gold Cup semi final and was going 5-2-1 in DIV 1 online. So 4 points away from championship.

So decided to play Cup final and see if could win Div1 this morning.

Lost league game 4-1. He got few fluky goals on break it could easily have went my way so that was league gone.

Then cup final get perfect start with header from corner after 5 minutes. He then scores cracker from 30 yards to make it 1-1 just before break.Then second half my Walcott for me gets taken out no foul and he scores from break to make it 2-1 and he wraps it up near end for 3-1 final score.

I reckon I have entered cup 6 times. Got to the final in 3 of them and lost each one after going goal up.

Still its only a game right?:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Getting fierce lucky with my packs lately. Got Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Yaya Toure, David Villa and Sahin on Saturday and got Gerrard and Iniesta tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Getting fierce lucky with my packs lately. Got Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Yaya Toure, David Villa and Sahin on Saturday and got Gerrard and Iniesta tonight

ah here and i cant even get a feckin Scott Parker

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Took a break for a few days was on a 6 game winning streak before hand. So i come back on tonight needing one win from two games to win division 1 ya i lost both :pac: ****ing hate this game some times lol. I was better team in both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Selling Ramos if anyone's interested gimmie a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Dave1711 wrote: »
    Selling Ramos if anyone's interested gimmie a PM

il give ya 2.9k becauses its all i have left :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,106 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Do many people play full manual or any manual controls in here?

For past 2 weeks I switched over to Through Pass and Lob Through Balls the rest are still assisted, bar crossing which is semi.

Have to say once you get the hang of it its really worth the effort. Only glitch is that first time passes can go way way too much even with slightest touch, but otherwise have to say it gives you more freedom. Hope to go onto shooting next. Not sure if I will ever do manual passing as I only play 8-12 games per week anyway.

il give ya 2.9k becauses its all i have left :pac:

Tempting...i'll have to refuse though :P

Anyone get an IF Messi or Ronaldo i opened a lot of packs..no luck though.

Tempting...i'll have to refuse though :P

Anyone get an IF Messi or Ronaldo i opened a lot of packs..no luck though.
    You could of opened a million packs and wouldnt of got either of them :pac:

Then some other fella could open one and he would get something!! Its like doing the lotto. Pure luck at all times.

I heard people online before saying if you got Messi on the front of the Gold premium pack and Ox on front the gold pack you will always get a half decent rare gold player how true that is who knows :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

You could of opened a million packs and wouldnt of got either of them :pac:

Then some other fella could open one and he would get something!! Its like doing the lotto. Pure luck at all times.

I heard people online before saying if you got Messi on the front of the Gold premium pack and Ox on front the gold pack you will always get a half decent rare gold player how true that is who knows :pac:

Yeah i know just wondering if anyone got them!

Idk ive never noted what player was on the cover when i opened them...i may start though just to see!!

• Advertisement

Yeah i know just wondering if anyone got them!

Idk ive never noted what player was on the cover when i opened them...i may start though just to see!!
    Don't blame me if you get crap ha

opened one of player packs there that they to celebrate the chinese new year. got man of the match special jon obi mikel :)

has any1 ever played a game where anytime you have the ball there is mental skipping but the minute you lose possession the skippings gone.

opened one of player packs there that they to celebrate the chinese new year. got man of the match special jon obi mikel :)

has any1 ever played a game where anytime you have the ball there is mental skipping but the minute you lose possession the skippings gone.
    haha i shouldn't of read this post spent more then 100 grand on some these packs why i dunno lol

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

I hate, hate, hate David Luiz. Using him is basically a cheat code.

Paul1990 wrote: »
    I hate, hate, hate David Luiz. Using him is basically a cheat code.

Huh???

Huh???
    I have his IF in CDM its almost as if he's in every spot on the pitch at times his work rate is insane.

I have his IF in CDM its almost as if he's in every spot on the pitch at times his work rate is insane.

really?? i must try getting him need a good cdm. has any1 tried using Suarez at all. i have hiim up front with rvp but hes useless compared to him

really?? i must try getting him need a good cdm. has any1 tried using Suarez at all. i have hiim up front with rvp but hes useless compared to him
    I use him every game since bought him great player. Vidal De Rossi great also and believe it or not auld what's his name i can't spell who plays for Bayern Munich sweinstiger or something ha plays great in that position. Has great balance of attacking and defending same can be said for marchisio again i can't spell his name ha. I have Suarez on bench yet to start him bring him on every now and again.

Got team of the week Cannavaro in those Chinese new year packs last night along with Kaka twice and Xabi Alonso..pretty solid packs.
    I use Marchisio a lot he's a beast have him paired with Nocherino in Midfield.

• Advertisement

34554438.jpg

Advertisement