Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

this game mode really has the ability to destroy your sanity at times with such frustration. have just smashed the glass in my coffee table in such annoyance. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Player upgrades and transfers updated in packs :)

Upgrades :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkqT-LkXqQIFdHpvSDhqZjk3em1nRW9TdndmTFBZOGc&output=html

Transfers :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkqT-LkXqQIFdHpvSDhqZjk3em1nRW9TdndmTFBZOGc&gid=25

EA just dont like Van Persie :pac: he cant even get an IF this season bit of a joke.

Also i would of figured Carzola and Felliani and even Ba would of been upgraded. Theres plenty that could of been changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

As if falcao needed to be upgraded

• Registered Users Posts: 34,106 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I played few games last night was on a roll was 1-1-2 and ended up winning 5 on bounce so now it's 6-1-2 needing win last game to clinch title. Won game 3-1 was 2-0 up at halftime.

Did not realise you got pack also when you win Div 1. Got decent enough pack bar players with 2000 coins and formation modifier sold for 4500 alone so not too bad.

So I decided to play few games today. Why not sure on a roll.

Currently 0-2-3. So me thinking I was maybe on verge on domination and now I see myself on verge of relegation. Was leading my last game 2-0 with 8 minutes to go too only to blow it 2-2. Normally I'm good to see out a game.

So from one extreme to another.

Having blown league and lost cup final last weekend had I not won league today I say I not be happy camper.

I played few games last night was on a roll was 1-1-2 and ended up winning 5 on bounce so now it's 6-1-2 needing win last game to clinch title. Won game 3-1 was 2-0 up at halftime.

Did not realise you got pack also when you win Div 1. Got decent enough pack bar players with 2000 coins and formation modifier sold for 4500 alone so not too bad.

Currently 0-2-3. So me thinking I was maybe on verge on domination and now I see myself on verge of relegation. Was leading my last game 2-0 with 8 minutes to go too only to blow it 2-2. Normally I'm good to see out a game.

Having blown league and lost cup final last weekend had I not won league today I say I not be happy camper.

I've had the same thing happen won division 1 at the start of the week,i try to play one season a day recently and have only managed to stay in division one each day after,the day i one it i was scoring 5+ goals a match now i get 1-0 and 2-0 wins only.

Ended up almost discarding my Serie A squad and made a German/Spanish squad instead.haven't had huge success with them either thought

• Advertisement

Dave1711 wrote: »

I've had the same thing happen won division 1 at the start of the week,i try to play one season a day recently and have only managed to stay in division one each day after,the day i one it i was scoring 5+ goals a match now i get 1-0 and 2-0 wins only.

Ended up almost discarding my Serie A squad and made a German/Spanish squad instead.haven't had huge success with them either thought

I play 3-5-2 at moment with my Prem league team with few Serie A players thrown in. It's 85 rating team so not too bad.

Have Spanish team too in 4-1-2-1-2 but seem play better in the 3-5-2.

Hope to finish off the season tomorrow but I think it's back to Div 2 for me although have found it straight forward division the few times I have been in it.

Got relegated in end with 1-4-4 record so not too good should of won few more points in those games

Ah well back to reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Got relegated in end with 1-4-4 record so not too good should of won few more points in those games

Ah well back to reality.

just relegated from division 1 by 1 point i was 2-0 up after 30mins however I lost connection to ultimate team and got a DNF but didn't lose connection to xbox live it sucks big time since I was well on my way to a 5-0 win.

cintec wrote: »

just relegated from division 1 by 1 point i was 2-0 up after 30mins however I lost connection to ultimate team and got a DNF but didn't lose connection to xbox live it sucks big time since I was well on my way to a 5-0 win.

Played 3 games in Div 3 few hours ago and lost all 3. Oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Re-jigged my La Liga team. Changed from 3-5-2 to a 4-3-1-2 and brought in some midfield maestros to the mix.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hYLI8zm4OCd:360

• Advertisement

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Re-jigged my La Liga team. Changed from 3-5-2 to a 4-3-1-2 and brought in some midfield maestros to the mix.

That's a pretty stacked team

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dvr4Qqm9OCK:360

I've won Division 1 with this team..really enjoying playing with them, Lamela is possibly my favorite player ever..those 5 star skills!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Nice, kinda similar to mine, I went for a 3-4-3... http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#AR9Vghr1ODI:360

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just played an 86 and an 85 rated team there one after another.
    The 85 had 9 in forms and the one's who weren't were robben and neuer.

Have many of you played guys who are good with tricks?

Between Fifa 12 and 13 I have never played anybody who was very good with skills.

Between Fifa 12 and 13 I have never played anybody who was very good with skills.

i meet them every match but for the most part its just using chop i think it is to cut inside the box. but a couple days ago i met one guy who constantly used various tricks. hes favourite was to flick the ball over his head. i knew when he was guna do it but he still always caught me out. he used ben arfa.

i meet them every match but for the most part its just using chop i think it is to cut inside the box. but a couple days ago i met one guy who constantly used various tricks. hes favourite was to flick the ball over his head. i knew when he was guna do it but he still always caught me out. he used ben arfa.

Ya I see what you mean I was talking more about guys who do them very often but more importantly they are successful for most part using them.

See few on YouTube before but not played many myself online. I can never remember conceding a goal where an opponent beat 2 or more players using skill moves.

Not that I am complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

I haven't played many who are actually good at tricks. Most people just spam the chop move and the fake shot.

That's a handy trick with 5 star skill players. It works a good percentage of time, people probably don't expect it even though the set-up to it is so obvious.

Paul1990 wrote: »
    I haven't played many who are actually good at tricks. Most people just spam the chop move and the fake shot.

That's a handy trick with 5 star skill players. It works a good percentage of time, people probably don't expect it even though the set-up to it is so obvious.

Is there a percentage depending on the star..?i didn't think so i've never had problems doing rainbow flicks regardless of player..i use skills a lot on the wings Mcgeady spin,reverse elastico things like that.

And then i just mess about with fake shots and the rabana shot and fake

i just played one of them there. he really frustrated me. it was 2-1 to him going into the 80th min and he proceeded to keep the ball by doing skill tricks for the life of me i couldn take the ball back for some strange reason. he was feking toying with me laughing down his headset :(

i just played one of them there. he really frustrated me. it was 2-1 to him going into the 80th min and he proceeded to keep the ball by doing skill tricks for the life of me i couldn take the ball back for some strange reason. he was feking toying with me laughing down his headset :(

Did you put on ultra attack and high pressure on Dpad tactics?

It used to happen to me too but I found this out in Fifa 12 and really helps.

Only thing that players up so you can be exposed at back if he is handy. But better to take chance then to not have ball for entire half like happened to me once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

They put guest back in but we didn't get it to work? Is it different now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Did you put on ultra attack and high pressure on Dpad tactics?

Do you press the latter two tactics you mention once or more than that, Kew?

I'm trying them out lately but find myself not knowing whether to constantly spam them or just do it the once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

They put guest back in but we didn't get it to work? Is it different now?

I leave mine on for the whole match or until the situation changes, been trying them myself lately. Playing an UT tournament on the Fifa forums and theyre very good compared to me so I tried Ultra D and counter attack, worked for awhile but they fell away late in the game so next time will try switch it at half time.

I'm trying them out lately but find myself not knowing whether to constantly spam them or just do it the once.

You just need to press it once and it will work. High pressure itself only works when you're in defense and in midfield but if you want get ball back in there defensive third you also need put on ultra attack on also.

If you need any more help let me know.

Hope that helps.

spam the w**kers :pac:

I got to play one game today when I got home from work.

It was the Cup final and I lost 2-1 in extra time after 1-1 in normal.:mad:

So I have yet to win the cup, and been in 4 finals where I have taken the lead in each one only for me to lose out.

I say I win about 70% of games I take lead in so this is annoying repeat.

Someday I will get it right.:)

Why are rare gold contracts so expensive now? Are they being price fixed? I used to be able to get them for 250-300... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Had this happen to me last night :pac:

nR2aKZp.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

Sacramento wrote: »
    Why are rare gold contracts so expensive now? Are they being price fixed? I used to be able to get them for 250-300... :(

I noticed this too over the past few days. I'm not sure why it's happening but surely contract cards are too common to be price-fixed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I noticed this too over the past few days. I'm not sure why it's happening but surely contract cards are too common to be price-fixed?

not a lot of packs opened, so supply is down while demand remains the same

Advertisement