Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

TheGunns wrote: »

not a lot of packs opened, so supply is down while demand remains the same
    Paul1990 wrote: »

I noticed this too over the past few days. I'm not sure why it's happening but surely contract cards are too common to be price-fixed?

They have pretty much doubled in price! It's really sucking up the funds as they represent the standard maintenance cost of your team. Less money for transfers...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Won the Chinese New Year tournament last night. I was dominating the final, but somehow ended up 2-0 down in the final with about 65 mins gone (he'd only had 2 shots and I missed sitters with Dembele!). Got a hat trick with Demba Ba to pull it out of the bag.

I said I'd play a 2 more games, in both games my connection died, I got the losses and my DNF modifier got rode.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,106 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I got back into Div 1 there last night after bad start won 5 on bounce.

When I was playing my last game though I needed a win to win Title. Was leading 4-1 at Half Time.

Then EA servers went bust and it came up as DNF. It is not the result so much as the fact that I lost out on 8,000 coins most likely 10,000 as I had 3 goal cushion that annoys me.

I mean of all the bloody games for it to happen in. As if losing 4 cup finals is not bad enough no need to take the piss EA. Was annoyed for good 10 minutes after it.

Sad I know:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I got back into Div 1 there last night after bad start won 5 on bounce.

When I was playing my last game though I needed a win to win Title. Was leading 4-1 at Half Time.

Then EA servers went bust and it came up as DNF. It is not the result so much as the fact that I lost out on 8,000 coins most likely 10,000 as I had 3 goal cushion that annoys me.

I mean of all the bloody games for it to happen in. As if losing 4 cup finals is not bad enough no need to take the piss EA. Was annoyed for good 10 minutes after it.

Sad I know:pac:

come back when u smash a coffee table :pac:
    keep at it you will win it :)

come back when u smash a coffee table :pac:
    keep at it you will win it :)

Ah eventually I will, eventually.:pac::pac:

Just happy I won Div 1 anyway at least i can always say I won that.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Has anyone played with a low chemistry team I was reading an article on fifaaddiction.com and they seemed to think chemistry wasn't important, that fitness and morale had the biggest impact on how your team played.

Now almost any team I have built has always had 100% chemistry however I took the best players from several squads and ended up with 75% chemistry with weak or no links and I couldn't notice any great difference in game play online or offline.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Came up against a lad playing 5-3-2....back 5 of Maicon, Kompany, Vidic, Sergio Ramos Marcelo, playing Ultra defensive...delighted to beat him 2-1.

Had the misfortune of coming up against a guy with the best players from Real Madrid & Barca, with a few of them IF. Ronaldo, Iniesta, Benzema, IF Ozil, IF Alonso, Ramos, Dani Alves, etc...Drew 5-5 & lost on pens. How could someone afford a team like that? Madness.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Had the misfortune of coming up against a guy with the best players from Real Madrid & Barca, with a few of them IF. Ronaldo, Iniesta, Benzema, IF Ozil, IF Alonso, Ramos, Dani Alves, etc...Drew 5-5 & lost on pens. How could someone afford a team like that? Madness.

The top 10 traders on ultimate have made a minimum 20 million trading I have no idea how they do it the number 4 trader so far in the game has never actually played a single game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

cintec wrote: »
    The top 10 traders on ultimate have made a minimum 20 million trading I have no idea how they do it the number 4 trader so far in the game has never actually played a single game :)

You've answered your own question :D

TheStook wrote: »
    You've answered your own question :D

not playing a single game wouldn't help you make 20 million coins unless you have some serious skills trading I would love to know how they make millions most I can make daily is 20k average it starts to add up but i'll never get to 20 million

• Advertisement

not playing a single game wouldn't help you make 20 million coins unless you have some serious skills trading I would love to know how they make millions most I can make daily is 20k average it starts to add up but i'll never get to 20 million

You can make 20k a day???

Please tell how?

I be lucky to make 2k

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I am going to go for Ronaldo. I currently have around 22k.

Let the saving begin! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Heh, you might have him in time for Fifa 15 Ultimate team!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Bought MOTM Mikel, at least I think its MOTM, bit of a beast.

Please tell how?

I be lucky to make 2k

slow and tedious trading making 200-300 coins per player

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Trading is slow and tedious but it can be done. I only started trading with FIFA 13, can access the web app in work so was spending a few hours a day at it.
    Managed to trade to a million coins in a few weeks making about 50k a day. The 59th minute is the best way, can pick up some bargains!!
    Anyway fed up with ultimate team for this year (broken too many controllers) so have about 800000 coins just sitting there doing nothing, anyone interested in buying them send me a pm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Please tell how?

I be lucky to make 2k
    Lots and LOTS of free time/time spent on trading market unfortunately. Not worth the effort imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Trading is slow and tedious but it can be done. I only started trading with FIFA 13, can access the web app in work so was spending a few hours a day at it.
    Managed to trade to a million coins in a few weeks making about 50k a day. The 59th minute is the best way, can pick up some bargains!!
    Anyway fed up with ultimate team for this year (broken too many controllers) so have about 800000 coins just sitting there doing nothing, anyone interested in buying them send me a pm

I'll thank your post for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

u wanna loan them out u can have them back if u decide to play again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

cadete wrote: »
    u wanna loan them out u can have them back if u decide to play again?

Some chancer :pac:

• Advertisement

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Some chancer :pac:

Why a "chancer" may I ask?
    to get that amount of coins is beyond most players With that amount of coins to trade with it should be possible to make a really good profit every day, possibly a loan is the only way i will see 800k and if you dont ask you dont get

Built a Brazilian team and won back to back division 1 titles still counts right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Why a "chancer" may I ask?
    to get that amount of coins is beyond most players With that amount of coins to trade with it should be possible to make a really good profit every day, possibly a loan is the only way i will see 800k and if you dont ask you dont get

Not really sure what your getting at.

Do you mean that you could only make a profit if you had a load of coins?

Because anyone with over 2,000 coins could make a profit easy.

blobby360 wrote: »
    Not really sure what your getting at.

Do you mean that you could only make a profit if you had a load of coins?

Because anyone with over 2,000 coins could make a profit easy.

What im getting at is why i was labeled a chancer,
    and yes i have made fairly good profits with the system i use, maybe around 25k in a day is my best but it took alot of time to make that 25k. and i have also shared my startup method with 2 people on here.
    with 800k coins profit can be made much easier... dont you agree?

What im getting at is why i was labeled a chancer,

I can't see any upside for him loaning you 800k coins if he decides to come back having the 800k coins sitting there would be a safer bet and with the prices constantly dropping he could build a great team.

If he gives you the coins and can't get in touch with you then he is left looking like a fool, if you are honest and you do give them back there is a 5% loss for each transaction so he losses 5% giving them to you and 5% getting them back.

I think it was a nice try i think the op is looking to recoup some of the losses he has made on buying packs

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Made this team yesterday, was really happy with it, full chem, played 3 games and hated them.

9c9e5709658c922ab61d01a999f5f454.png

After selling them now and Ive decided to just trade for a while, up to about 470k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

daily gift running till monday on the web app. got a crappy 500coins.
    back into devision one with my finshed bpl team. thinking bout swapping saurez for rooney. is he any good??

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#giovx5nCnI1Pf:ps3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I won the offline season there to get a free pack(I use the offline season rest my players).Open it up and "In Form" achievement hopes up on screen,I was like who cud it be,cassano,vidal,sagna?
    34863868.jpg

Shouldn't complain really,is he worth much?

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Shouldn't complain really,is he worth much?

yoshida

Average xbox price is 142,000
    Average PS3 price is 133,000

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

yoshida

Average xbox price is 142,000
    Average PS3 price is 133,000

Yeah hes been listed for that price, but no one is bidding on him. I just saw one with 5 mins to go with 80k start and no bids.

Id say he will go for discard or a bit more. Not enough pace tbh.

Advertisement