Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Tinie wrote: »
    Yeah hes been listed for that price, but no one is bidding on him. I just saw one with 5 mins to go with 80k start and no bids.

Id say he will go for discard or a bit more. Not enough pace tbh.
    Ya thats what I was thinkin myself

• Registered Users Posts: 34,106 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

daily gift running till monday on the web app. got a crappy 500coins.
    back into devision one with my finshed bpl team. thinking bout swapping saurez for rooney. is he any good??

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#giovx5nCnI1Pf:ps3

I just got mine there. When you said you got 500 coins I was thinking "Ok, nothing spectacular but better then nothing I guess".

So I saw my gift was bronze pack. Was thinking not too bad only to open it. Then I realise it was a mini bronze pack.

4 freaking items. A contract, a Goalie rated at 54, Fitness coach at 1%, and a stupid small stadium. I say I got no more then 50 coins from whole lot.

It was as if it was laughing into my face.:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I just got mine there. When you said you got 500 coins I was thinking "Ok, nothing spectacular but better then nothing I guess".

So I saw my gift was bronze pack. Was thinking not too bad only to open it. Then I realise it was a mini bronze pack.

4 freaking items. A contract, a Goalie rated at 54, Fitness coach at 1%, and a stupid small stadium. I say I got no more then 50 coins from whole lot.

It was as if it was laughing into my face.:pac::pac:

bought rooney :pac:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cgKMiwQ7nI1XC:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Yeah hes been listed for that price, but no one is bidding on him. I just saw one with 5 mins to go with 80k start and no bids.

You can always put it up for 150 and see what is bid around mid day seems to be a good time to put up an auction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

just quick sold all my normal gold cards. didnt realise i had so many got a cool 188k for my troubles :P now if someone could show me how to trade with it. that would be great :)

• Advertisement

Into cup final again not won it from 4 finals so far so 5th time lucky.will try play it tomorrow night.

Won semi 3-0 was as comfortable as it gets. Doubt final will be as easy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Sold him for 70k in the end so not too bad.

Jez lads if ye thought things were bad on console.

I picked this up for PC 2/3 weeks back.
    Only have the bones of one Bundesliga team and due to the fact there's so few of a particular formation available at any one time(example: I keep looking for a RM/RW for my 4-3-3 formation to replace the 4-3-2-1 (RM)Sam I have, you're talking maybe 2/3 cards at a reasonable price in that formation at any given time)

So I was bidding my time to complete a second team to rotate (for fitness).
    The trade pile/watch list froze yesterday as it did from time to time when I played on the PS3.

It's STILL frozen, a full 24hours later :eek:.... I made my way to the top of D1 in seasons so I'm effectively unable to play FIFA as I NEED the players in my watch list so I can start into UT again.

Also as an aside, UT seems to play exactly like Seasons on PC.
    I can't recall from the PS3 version of 13 I had, but in 2012 the speed was quicker in UT.
    However on the PC, the speed seems to be exactly the same across both game modes.

Can anyone confirm is there a change of speed in UT this year on console?... I can't seem to remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

That Chinese New Years Cup is a great source of coins. 4K every 4 games, unless you come up against a really good player.

I bought that 1,000 after each of the next 10 games thing from the catalog. The money add's up quick enough. Not sure whether to save for Bale, or to buy Nani & Yaya Toure (to replace Ashley Young & Fellaini).

I'm half way through a D1 season I started about 3 months ago. I need 3 wins & 1 draw out of 5 games to win it. Had 3 wins, 2 draws in the first half of the season. I have a feeling I'll play it tonight and lose the next 5 matches!

I'm definitely going to plug away at UT until I win D1.

Into cup final again not won it from 4 finals so far so 5th time lucky.will try play it tomorrow night.

Won semi 3-0 was as comfortable as it gets. Doubt final will be as easy.

Played final last night. Was up 1-0 at half time. Guess what? I lost again. 2-1.

So 5 finals and lost them all after going goal up. Normally I win 70 per cent or more once score first.

Ah well not in cup.

Think EA have it in for me. Ha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Won the Gold Cup and Div 1 once each, but I think Ive one Div 2 9 times. Div 1 is crazy so much pace, so unpredictable. Says I won Div 1 in November, feels like only yesterday. For all the slack the game mode gets, its by far my favourite and this is my first year of UT. Barely touched any other game because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Played final last night. Was up 1-0 at half time. Guess what? I lost again. 2-1.

So 5 finals and lost them all after going goal up. Normally I win 70 per cent or more once score first.

Ah well not in cup.

Think EA have it in for me. Ha.

Which cup?

TheGunns wrote: »
    Won the Gold Cup and Div 1 once each, but I think Ive one Div 2 9 times. Div 1 is crazy so much pace, so unpredictable. Says I won Div 1 in November, feels like only yesterday. For all the slack the game mode gets, its by far my favourite and this is my first year of UT. Barely touched any other game because of it.

Won Div 1 couple weeks ago and got relegated straight away next season and then won Div 2 with couple games to spare.

I find Div 2 easy have to say generally.

Been in Div 1 about 8 times and only twice had chance to win league taking one of them.

Rooney10 wrote: »

Which cup?

The Gold Cup. One where get 2000 coins and pack for winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Up to 67k with around 15 silver players still selling. I'll play through another Div 1 season tonight I'd say.

Ronaldo is getting closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Up to 67k with around 15 silver players still selling. I'll play through another Div 1 season tonight I'd say.

Ronaldo is getting closer.

Yep only 1.3 mil or so away :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Out of curiosity, has anyone received any decent player (+15k) in a premium pack from winning the online divison 1?

Ive won it around 15 times at this stage and have never received anything of any use in it bar maybe a fitness card here and there.

joe123 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, has anyone received any decent player (+15k) in a premium pack from winning the online divison 1?

Ive won it around 15 times at this stage and have never received anything of any use in it bar maybe a fitness card here and there.

Only won once and nothing, what team do you use? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I got Navas in a pack after winning Div 1. He was going for around 15k at the time. Best player I ever got from a pack... :(

15 times!!!!

I be happy to win it twice.

• Advertisement

TheGunns wrote: »
    Only won once and nothing, what team do you use? :pac:

Usually lines up like this

Pato/Wellinton(ST)
    Robinho/Nene/Bastos(LF)
    Hulk(RF)

Ganso---Ronaldinho---Lucas Moura/Ramieres

Marcelo(LB)
    Thiago Silva(CB)--Dede(CB)
    Maicon(RB)

Cesar(GK)

Subs: Oscar,Palacio,Kaka,Santana,Danilo,Felipe Luis

Ive 980k coins saved at this stage trying to get the IF Neymar as a striker but the closer I get to his price, he seems to get dearer and dearer. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Usually lines up like this

Pato/Wellinton(ST)
    Robinho/Nene/Bastos(LF)
    Hulk(RF)

Ganso---Ronaldinho---Lucas Moura/Ramieres

Marcelo(LB)
    Thiago Silva(CB)--Dede(CB)
    Maicon(RB)

Cesar(GK)

Subs: Oscar,Palacio,Kaka,Santana,Danilo,Felipe Luis

Ive 980k coins saved at this stage trying to get the IF Neymar as a striker but the closer I get to his price, he seems to get dearer and dearer. :(

Ah right your one of those !!

General rule of thumb, it doesn't count if ya win it with a brazilian side :)

Ah right your one of those !!

General rule of thumb, it doesn't count if ya win it with a brazilian side :)

Aww dont be mad.

One of those what anyways? Brazilian sides?

Id rather play a brazilian side than the common as muck BPL or Bundesliga sides full of pace merchants.

I love playing with the likes of Nene,Ganso and Ronaldinho. Dont care if ya dont like it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Aww dont be mad.

One of those what anyways? Brazilian sides?

Id rather play a brazilian side than the common as muck BPL or Bundesliga sides full of pace merchants.

I love playing with the likes of Nene,Ganso and Ronaldinho. Dont care if ya dont like it :pac:

Haha coz Brazilian sides aren't common as muck !!!!! Every second team ya play is a Brazilian team with the same players, and to be fair apart from ronaldinho and ganso there the biggest pace whore teams around.

Personally found the bundesliga and seria a teams to be my favourites this year.

Haha coz Brazilian sides aren't common as muck !!!!! Every second team ya play is a Brazilian team with the same players, and to be fair apart from ronaldinho and ganso there the biggest pace whore teams around.

Personally found the bundesliga and seria a teams to be my favourites this year.

At this stage all the teams are as common as each other. Siera a teams always have the same players as do the bundesliga and BPL.

Tbh I rather play a guy who has Brazil team with skill, then play guy who just abuses Pressure and Aggression and slides all over the place and never gets foul against them but manages to get 2 penalties from himself every game.;)

Won Div 1 for the second time today, nothing in the pack :(
    Will post the teams once I can get on the Web app, Ive found youve got a much better chance if you rotate 2 teams. The teams are pacey but what teams arent ;) Will make some changes to them, some players although fast seem to be lost at times. Anyone have any Bundesliga or BPL players to reccomend?

Here they are:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dIikVDWzQuD:360

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ceKeLEbPQuE:360

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

NEEDS MOARRRR REUS.

Kells... wrote: »
    NEEDS MOARRRR REUS.

I'm already on it, bidding as we speak :cool: Trying to justify Gomez but Diouf is too good :pac: anyone better than Hummels?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Reus is better than Esswein, and Gomez is pretty good too. Javi Martinez for Gustavo?
    This is my team, though I haven't played in a good while.

Advertisement