Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Instead of opening packs I should just go buy Tom bastarding Cleverley from the marketplace.

Got him again for the 8th time in a few weeks in the pack for winning D1. It always pops up down the side "Found a player from your favourite club"...RVP? Vidic? Rooney?

No...no...it's Cleverley again.....:mad:

I hate that. It's always Lindegaard with me. Sick of the sight of him.

Also, in what ballsed up universe can players like Robinho, Miccoli and Giovinco win headers against the likes of Chiellini, Pepe and Kompany consistently?

The Ultimate Team universe, that's where.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Silver teams are bugged. It's impossible to beat a silver team. It's like the team's rating get swapped or something. I just had a game there, 100 chemistry, fitness and very high morale.

Not one of my players can control the ball. All my players are flying up the pitch, and Neymar is getting caught by slow German CBs....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,105 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I actually got over 6000 MS points before Xmas as I forgot I still had voucher from GameStop last year and cause I only play Fifa , Cod and Tiger Woods decided get points.

I was able to open around 60 packs with it. The best player I got was Van Persie. Between winning cups and Div 1 online and offline and opening odd one with coins I say I have opened 70 odd packs and thats the best I have got.

Bar that the most expensive player was Beckham which I sold for around 5000.

Would never buy MS points with my money if that's what you get.

You get the odd decent formation card and fitness cards but otherwise I say you would be lucky to get back halve the coins you spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

I bought some fifa points and was lucky over the weekend and opened up a couple of the 25k packs. I got an IF Hilton, David Silva, Gotze, Lewandowski, Kagawa and a few others that i can't remember. Probably got 110k back in total and more or less covered what i would have spent if i used coins. Still was nice to get my first IF card, even if he was sh1te.

Got to the semi final of the Club International Cup, lost 2-1 to a random penalty for a clean standing tackle. Then I reenter again, and despite having zero shots on target, I end up 2-0 down. Two of the most ridiculous own goals you could imagine.

Too many dead links I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I dunno how many packs ive opened since got this game the week before release date but lets just say A LOT :p

You tend to get a lot more **** then anything decent.

I was lucky on ocassions managed get a few half decent sliver and rare gold players nothing out of this world.

Gotten five IF cards this year Pienaar LM sold **** all Bales second IF LM sold for 500,000 or so Inlers second IF Cm which ive kept Maher Cam again sold for **** and Jovetic St who ive kept.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

My cousin got ibrahimovic in a pack and put him up at a buy now of 60k without checking his market value

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Just wondering has someone had this happen. Got Falco in a pack and sold him for 30K. But I am checking my coins on the game and I only have 29,792. But I had about 1K in coins before I sold him so I didn't get the 30K and lost the money I had.

Anybody got any explanation.. Kinda baffled.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Just wondering has someone had this happen. Got Falco in a pack and sold him for 30K. But I am checking my coins on the game and I only have 29,792. But I had about 1K in coins before I sold him so I didn't get the 30K and lost the money I had.

Anybody got any explanation.. Kinda baffled.
    They take 5% of all sales off you so you can't be trading between 2 accounts with out losein summit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Ea gets 1,500 for the 30k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Ah thanks, that makes a lot of sense I guess.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

While I don't play or own the game since October last year, I still open my free pack every Sunday/Monday. Still haven't anything decent, think the best has been Lampard who went for around 6K awhile back :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Silver teams are bugged. It's impossible to beat a silver team. It's like the team's rating get swapped or something. I just had a game there, 100 chemistry, fitness and very high morale.

Not one of my players can control the ball. All my players are flying up the pitch, and Neymar is getting caught by slow German CBs....

There is an element of Handicapping for sure. But in general the better player can still win. you have to adjust your game. It kinda sucks but it also keeps things interesting.

Is anybody else having problems finding opponents in the Club International Cup? I'm in the final, but I can't find any opponent. Searching for the last 10 mins. It was the same for the semi's too.

Never had a problem in any cup before or in Seasons. NAT is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Is anybody else having problems finding opponents in the Club International Cup? I'm in the final, but I can't find any opponent. Searching for the last 10 mins. It was the same for the semi's too.

Never had a problem in any cup before or in Seasons. NAT is open.

Champions league and its late most probably

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Happy Hour on now until 5.30
    Last Chance Happy Hour! 4pm-530pm UK (12pm-130pm NYC). Last chance to find SIF Suarez & current TOTW IFs in packs. Prem Gold Jumbo packs, no 2x chance.

Sad hour :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Sad hour :p

Not for me :D Got Di Natale, David Villa & IF Kagawa

Not for me :D Got Di Natale, David Villa & IF Kagawa
    Your a bollox :-) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

This weeks toty is a pile of poo so they need to squeeze the last few euro out of last weeks crop.

Nobody is going to be buying packs this week. Well, in comparison to the last few weeks anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I actually quite like the look of this weeks bunch, typical players people will call handicap when they lose to them :P

They have a tournament for paddys day need full irish squad to enter ×ROL or NI×. ****ing gas giving out going on people saying it's rasict have to play as irish players only lol. Also cause of this all irish players prices gone up on market so there's profit to be made anyone who has irish players before this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Aiden mcgeady will be very expensive again like last year, profit to be made on him.

Tinie wrote: »
    Aiden mcgeady will be very expensive again like last year, profit to be made on him.

Ya I was thinking this last week wonder will there be anything special for Sunday... Shame didn't go ahead and buy load cheap bronze sliver and some gold irish players now. Could made a nice profit again.

Just popped online to finish off the last few games of a D1 season. I get matched up with a 5 at the back team, every defender was IF, as well as his two forwards (Reus & Podolski). I go 1-0 up after three mins. Then I went to take a quick throw out with my keeper, straight to his striker to make it 1-1 he ssshs me for the full length of the celebration, and watches all the replays... its particularly sh!tty when you concede like that without rubbing it in. Went on and hammered him, ssshing every celebration and watching all the replays. I never do it usually but when somebody is purposely annoying, then it's fair game :pac:
    Tinie wrote: »

Bought him a few weeks ago for no reason in particular. Paid 4,300 for him. Sold him today for 9K. Double the money for him.....wish I had picked up a few Irish players that time. They skyrocketed within half an hour of the announcement. Not worth it to spend a load of coins to enter the tournament. The team will be worthless afterwards...it was definitely the time to cash in on McGeady, Given, Ireland, Long & the random Irish bronze players.

Managed to win my 5th D1 in 5 seasons, didn't need 10 games this time around. Got a 4-1-2-1-2 player formation card in the pack for winning. That's the best card that I've pulled in FUT13. Didn't get Cleverley for once :pac:

I think I might try make a Bundesliga/German team. I really want to try Ozil, Gotze, Reus and maybe get an IF player for once...possibly IF Klose as he is less than 40K. Don't have a hope of getting next or near Ribery, Robben, etc.

The Bundesliga goalkeepers look unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Bought about 100 Irish non rare golds last week, mainly Irelands, Hoolahans, Givens and Gibsons all for under 500 coins. Ended up selling them all today for 1500-2000 each:D Also had a Dennehy lying around in my club that I got for less than 1k, searched up his price, sold for 21k!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Nothing worse than people taking the piss with replays and 'shh's' I don't mind conceding the odd goal here in there and it happens but if it's from a mistake it's annoying alrite

Decided to mess about with a 3-5-2 brazil fella this week

e7cf6099c6094bfda9d67e8.png

Might get ozil in as a cam and the usual German fellos, but haven't made a German team yet... finding it tricky to get Thiago Silva in teams with decent chem... so much better when he was in Italy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Trying to sell my MOTM Mikel so I can get Lloris and a few german players for a hybrid. But no one wants him. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I saw this on another forum where the members were having a knockout tournament were pace abuse was not an issue would there be any interest in a tournament on boards.

Rules
    -No player must exceed 75 pace
    -No 352
    -No 5 at the back formations
    -No time-wasting
    -No attribute cards
    -At least 8 players must be Gold
    -No Subs unless injured bench must be a 75 pace sub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Won the Patrick's day tourney earlier, got in early last night and bought my players before the prices sky rocketed. Made a fortune selling the players after it. Got f**k all in the gold pack, typical!

Advertisement