Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Bought a couple of packs today, got Suarez and Juan Mata the 2 notable players, got inform Amuari who I sold and he funded my purchase of Torres (Torres was mainly to annoy my brother as he is a big fan, yes I am that evil)

Hardest thing I have done today is put up my Stephen Ireland for sale, have him as a CF and with better shooting but if he gets me good money I can't argue, Hoolahan and Gibson gone up as well. Sold a 4-3-3 formation for a fortune as well and it worked out well enough for me to get Aaron Lennon and Ashley Young so my team has turned brilliant over today so happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,105 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Have made 56,000 coins from just buying bronze packs and selling Irish players for lots.

That to me is good as I usually dont trade to make more then few thousand a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Have made 56,000 coins from just buying bronze packs and selling Irish players for lots.

That to me is good as I usually dont trade to make more then few thousand a day.

That's madness :-) ragging I wasn't at home this weekend and missed all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

judging by my last 6 game this evening. i have absolutely no business being in division one, i couldn buy a win if i wanted to im that bad lately missing sitters rubbish defending. think its time to give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

judging by my last 6 game this evening. i have absolutely no business being in division one, i couldn buy a win if i wanted to im that bad lately missing sitters rubbish defending. think its time to give up.

I was like that last week, I went 4-6 in three consecutive seasons of division 1, barely hanging on each time. I felt like there was no point playing div 1.

But then I went 7-1 and breezed through it. Funny how form comes and goes. (Either that or EA took pity on me and matched me up with some useless people.)

• Advertisement

Paul1990 wrote: »
    I was like that last week, I went 4-6 in three consecutive seasons of division 1, barely hanging on each time. I felt like there was no point playing div 1.

But then I went 7-1 and breezed through it. Funny how form comes and goes. (Either that or EA took pity on me and matched me up with some useless people.)

well they better take pity on me soon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

FFS. I've won D1 five times in a row and I can beat a team full of IFs, Ronaldos, Messis, Agueros, Chiellinis, Dani Alves' etc but if I meet a team of silvers, I get absolutely hammered and my team turn into a bunch of retards. How can Balotelli miss an open goal from 1 yard, when he is standing in the middle of the goal.

Silver teams are definitely bugged. Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Without a doubt the game sways towards silvers. I was playing last night and rocking it, met a silver team and couldn't pass water all of a sudden, got a draw by more or less waddling the ball into the net.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Without a doubt the game sways towards silvers. I was playing last night and rocking it, met a silver team and couldn't pass water all of a sudden, got a draw by more or less waddling the ball into the net.

I lost 2-1. Missed two sitters from point blank range. Lost to a penalty for a sliding tackle where I got the ball.

Having said that, I can't win a game today. Free kicks, corners, or random penalties every game.

To top it off, I was losing a game 1-0 at half time just now, the guy paused it at the kick off. The timer ticked down, and the game just ended giving me a 1-0 loss. Sums it up really. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gLTowKZ4Ukm:360

I rotate these 2 squads, silver one has only lost once. The main thing with silver teams is they're built better and are extremely easy to build a hugely fast one for little cost. That silver team has pace everywhere and what's more is I could easily put more pace into that side for half the price of a gold play with the same pace. Kiyoute is faster than Thiago Silva yet is more than 100k cheaper, that's pretty much why I think silver teams are so good. You probably don't recognise half of them you play against but they're some of the most effective players on the game engine.

• Advertisement

Having some run of bad luck now. That's 6 random penalties against me in 8 games now. I'm not sliding or pressing the pressure button to drag them down so there is nothing I can do to stop conceding them, bar letting the guy run in on goal. I take the ball, his guy goes down, penalty.

I built a 4-1-2-1-2 Bundesliga team, but it didn't really work out. I used that formation for FUT12, and had a decent record. I can't play it at all this year, I find it so narrow. Everything is through center and it gets so clogged up.

Ah Christ.... my keeper claimed the ball from a corner, I ran to the edge of my box to throw it out very quickly to my CM. My CM controls it half way inside my own half. Penalty. What.

Cech apparently fouled a striker when running back to his line after the throw. Basically starting every game 1-0 down by default. It was a cup final too. :mad::mad::mad:

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Ah Christ.... my keeper claimed the ball from a corner, I ran to the edge of my box to throw it out very quickly to my CM. My CM controls it half way inside my own half. Penalty. What.

Cech apparently fouled a striker when running back to his line after the throw. Basically starting every game 1-0 down by default. It was a cup final too. :mad::mad::mad:

That's actually happened to me before as well. Penalties are messed up in this.

Actually won cup 4 times in row now, but played final again today. The guy was using attribute cards on every player. I mean seriously like how can you be satisfied winning a game never mind a final by using attribute cards.

He beat me 2-1 with harsh peno in 90th minute.(very harsh really)

Starting to play more seasons head to head at minute. I find the better player is here, but get more **** for some reason too. Currently in Div 3 and won Div 6, 5 and 4 titles with 4-0-1 in this one now.

I have entered the cups a total of 15 times and not won any yet. Although must of that is down to me playing a game and then not completing the tournament, bar 3 I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sounds like you are suffering badly from scripting, Rooney10. Nothing you can do sometimes.

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    sounds like you are suffering badly from scripting, Rooney10. Nothing you can do sometimes.

Thought I could escape it by playing some regular seasons games. Second game, De Gea comes out, takes the ball from the strikers feet. Penalty. F*ck off EA.

corcaigh07 wrote: »

Maybe you're right.....

Full time:
    6xdpX4_thumb.jpg

AET:
    7cd2er_thumb.jpg

are free packs finished? just signed in and don't have my 2 packs waiting for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

are free packs finished? just signed in and don't have my 2 packs waiting for me.

I think so, mine haven't appeared today either.

depending on when you ordered (pre release or full release) most ran out this week or last

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

I have been having a terrible run of form recently, even though I am dominating opponents

So any recommendations for a team/formations with 400k to spend?

My play style is passing through the center, rarely crossing

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I have been having a terrible run of form recently, even though I am dominating opponents

So any recommendations for a team/formations with 400k to spend?

My play style is passing through the center, rarely crossing

if you go down the middle and pass alot them your probably struggling because your coming up against 352 formations

if you want a narrow attacking team 41212 formation is probably what your looking for a german serie a hybrid team can be very low cost

Does anyone play with 4-3-2-1 formation?

Is it bit like the 4-5-1 attacking formation on Custom Formations in seasons by any chance?.

If so might make team this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Really want to get in Aguero. I won't have dem kinda coins for quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Won division 1 a few matches ago and now in division 2 with 4 losses oh lovely

Playing with this fella now... think I'm changing it too much

03e06957d543492d81fd41b.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

-=al=- wrote: »
    Won division 1 a few matches ago and now in division 2 with 4 losses oh lovely

Playing with this fella now... think I'm changing it too much

03e06957d543492d81fd41b.png

Jeez, how can you lose with a team like that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I lost my marbles I think... not enough pace maybe ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

-=al=- wrote: »
    I lost my marbles I think... not enough pace maybe ah well

That team will get you caught on the counter attack a lot of your players like to get forward and don't have high defensive workrate

I play the same formation but I star with a 441 and switch in game so I can have wingers in the cam positions

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/7428043/

Alves has high-low workrates which is terrible for a defender.

• Advertisement

Most important for you defense is for your 2 CB to have the same workrates, if different they'll become disjointed. I usually do the same with my fullback as it avoids things becoming lopsided

Advertisement