Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Right i have over 3k in coins...

where to start... This is where I struggle to build my bank. I'm ok once I have over 20k so I can make approx 1k a trade on big name players. But with 3k and the way the market it is at the moment I dont even know who to start looking out for to trade for a profit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

finally back in :D got 2.5k as my daily bonus happy out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Nice one!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Jammy git

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I've almost put together a Serie A side, just need a Bojan for CF, but only have 200 coins left. Hopefully one of the many bronze players I have are bought.

Most expensive signing so far is Destro for 500

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    I've almost put together a Serie A side, just need a Bojan for CF, but only have 200 coins left. Hopefully one of the many bronze players I have are bought

And I'm getting rid of Bojan :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Have a full Spanish team now. Mostly low tier goldies but a few good players like Pedro and Valero. I have an Arteta on the way too so it should be a decent enough team to start the weekend with. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I only have 750 coins and have no idea where to start making money or what team I even want to build!

Given
    Bosingwa-Brown-Evans-Fabio
    Anderson
    Pablo H.
    Marveaux
    Park

ST
    Saha

2,100 coins in the bank and I also have 4-1-2-1-2 Stephen Ireland that I picked up for 450.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Is it down now for anyone else? I tried logging out and when I did, it said the account was banned? I havent done anything wrong, I barely have enough patience to trade properly!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

One of my mates got tevez in a pack :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

have 5.5 k and dont know what to do wit it, either buy one of the gold packs or try buying players cheap and selling them again what u reckon as i wont be able to play till i get it next week :)

Don't buy a pack. Continue buyin and selling players until you hit 10k or so and then build yourself a badass starter team. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kirby wrote: »

Get Navas in there, and just keep whipping crosses into Llorente and you'll be laughing.

Used a relatively under strength 4-5-1 La Liga team last year (compared to the majority of La Liga teams it was certainly that considering who I played). Alba/Muniain as LM, Llorente as the ST /Cazorla/Navas as the RM was something else for me.

Yeh I'm going to play Arteta in the middle when I get him and then play either Jesus Navas or Munaiaiaiaian out wide instead of Rodrigo coz hes more of a striker and can't cross. I have Riera but he doesn't cut it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

I keep getting the maintenance message.... am I doing something wrong???/

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Do people here spend much real cash on packs of cards? Been reading forums and looking on youtube and am shocked by people who spend over €100 on packs only to discard every player.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Joyce88 wrote: »
    Do people here spend much real cash on packs of cards? Been reading forums and looking on youtube and am shocked by people who spend over €100 on packs only to discard every player.

More money than sense.

Screw this!!!!! I'm a 'member' since the very beginning of Ultimate Team and I can't get on to try and build a team before the game gets released..... Literally the biggest joke of a server they're running.

Edit: This link is correct? yes? www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Can't even get on. Stuck on the Loading... Screen.

Keano! wrote: »

Yep

Can't even get on. Stuck on the Loading... Screen.

At least you're getting somewhere... I'm stuck on The FUT13 Web App is currently down for maintenance and have been since the start!

At least you're getting somewhere... I'm stuck on The FUT13 Web App is currently down for maintenance and have been since the start!

Sounds like the page has been cached and isn't reloading. Clear your browsers cache and restart it.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Sounds like the page has been cached and isn't reloading. Clear your browsers cache and restart it.

Hmm... cleared it and got somewhere.... Now I'm stuck on a 'Loading...' screen.....

This has to be one of the most frustrating things thats happened to be recently! :mad::mad::mad::o

Screw this!!!!! I'm a 'member' since the very beginning of Ultimate Team and I can't get on to try and build a team before the game gets released..... Literally the biggest joke of a server they're running.

Have you gotten on at all? Perhaps you don't have permissions.

If you have played Ultimate team on fifa 12 any time since March, you can get on the Web App. Anybody who hasn't isn't much of a fan anyway.

It might seem harsh but they needed a way to help stop people creating new accounts for the free packs. It was a big problem last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Also stuck on "Loading..."

Ugh.

Hmm... cleared it and got somewhere.... Now I'm stuck on a 'Loading...' screen.....

This has to be one of the most frustrating things thats happened to be recently! :mad::mad::mad::o

I've been in for the last few hours, but now it's only showing expired auctions if you get results for searches. Most of the time no results are being shown.

Looks like it's about to go down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Cleared cache and still stuck on Loading...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm not stuck on loading anymore, got a mini-silver pack for my daily gift.

Also, got a pack for having already purchased Season Ticket, got Mikel Arteta and 4000 coins, delighted!

Advertisement