Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

blobby360 wrote: »
    Finally won Division 1 :)

After weeks of trying with my Bundesliga and Serie A squad I just couldn't win it.
    So decided to make a Silver Brazil squad... then won it with a game remaining.

One thing that annoyed me, was that i never played anyone with a team rating under 82.

Which when you consider mine is rated 78. Its kinda unfair.

Supports the idea that Silver teams are boosted to give ya a chance, I'm personally not sure about that one, I have my own theories about Fifa though!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Supports the idea that Silver teams are boosted to give ya a chance, I'm personally not sure about that one, I have my own theories about Fifa though!

Put it this way I ain't come across many sliver teams but I don't think I've ever beaten one lol. Today the most recent. When I see a bronze or silver team before start a match I just know it's gonna be fun lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Gelio wrote: »
    I don't really understand how the manager works? I'm trying to build an airtricity league 3-4-2-1 team but can't seem to find an Irish manager in that formation. What am I missing?

If your team has 99% without a manager then all you have to do is add any manager with the correct formation and you will get 100%.

If you don't have full chemistry then a manager with the right formation will give you a boost of 10 chemistry, if you use irish players and an irish manager then you also get 1 chemistry boost for every player with the same nationality as you manager.

The morale and contract bonuses don't count by what manager you have assigned to your team it goes by who is in your club basically you can get a maximum bonus of 50% to get this bonus you have to buy multiple manager and put them in your club

so if you have 10 managers with 3% contract bonus when you apply a contract you get a 30% bonus regardless of what manager is assigned to your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,157 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

cintec wrote: »
    so if you have 10 managers with 3% contract bonus when you apply a contract you get a 30% bonus regardless of what manager is assigned to your team.

The max you can get is 50%. It is very useful and saves lot of coins on contracts. When I buy Rare Gold Contract for 28 games that becomes 42 games cause of 50% bonus.

The max you can get is 50%. It is very useful and saves lot of coins on contracts. When I buy Rare Gold Contract for 28 games that becomes 42 games cause of 50% bonus.

Yes i wrote the maximum was 50% I was using the 30% as an example

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I lost 5-0 to a Silver Scottish team recently it was pretty funny.. No idea what was goin on but oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I don't really understand how the manager works? I'm trying to build an airtricity league 3-4-2-1 team but can't seem to find an Irish manager in that formation. What am I missing?

You can also buy a manager in the wrong formation and find a formation card for him in "Training Search" and search for "Manager".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

12 - 1 am on a Friday, and 6-7 pm on a Monday.

Plus EA will announce random ones from time to time, will announce them with an hours notice on their Twitter and FB

I'm on FIFA now but no sign of a happy hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'm on FIFA now but no sign of a happy hour?

if you follow them on twitter they put it there if they have a happy hour on. don't seem to be running anything yet is a surprise, switched on there and cant even get into ut as the servers seem to be down.........again!

Started a thread in this section for a possible league for Ultimate team players on the ps3 if anyones interested check out the thread :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

if you follow them on twitter they put it there if they have a happy hour on. don't seem to be running anything yet is a surprise, switched on there and cant even get into ut as the servers seem to be down.........again!

It's ridiculous. They've been up and down constantly over the weekend but not a word from EA about whether they're trying to fix things or not. I suppose they don't want any significant downtime since there are kids on holidays and there's more chance of them buying packs.

It's cost me a load of games over the weekend and ruined my DNF. EA are an awful shower.....

Started a thread in this section for a possible league for Ultimate team players on the ps3 if anyones interested check out the thread :-)

Would love to join buy sadly i'm on xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Paul1990 wrote: »
    It's ridiculous. They've been up and down constantly over the weekend but not a word from EA about whether they're trying to fix things or not. I suppose they don't want any significant downtime since there are kids on holidays and there's more chance of them buying packs.

It's cost me a load of games over the weekend and ruined my DNF. EA are an awful shower.....

i sent them a message bout it and they ignored me the f**king a**holes

Would love to join buy sadly i'm on xbox

Shame!

Do often actually wonder who plays on what out the people that post here.

Shame!

Do often actually wonder who plays on what out the people that post here.

yea same myself i'm on the ea forums and in a 128man tournament that just started which is looking like it will be alot of fun someone posted a 100k first prize not that i think i could win that :)

yea same myself i'm on the ea forums and in a 128man tournament that just started which is looking like it will be alot of fun someone posted a 100k first prize not that i think i could win that :)

Jesus that be nice!!

Jesus that be nice!!

yea its really well organised although players aren't always online they have a ps3 forum with similar running tournaments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

yea its really well organised although players aren't always online they have a ps3 forum with similar running tournaments

Im in the same one :pac: these tournaments are always pretty good, played in a good few of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Last night finished Div 1 with 26 points, 8 wins and 2 draws,
    Conceded late on against Arsenal for first draw and knew when it came to last match against Spurs, a draw was best I was going to get...
    Like Friedel as a goalkeeper and if he played like that for every match for my team I'd gladly discard my own...
    Had countless shots on and off target,
    Finished 0-0
    Painful match,
    Still yet to win Div 1..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Last night finished Div 1 with 26 points, 8 wins and 2 draws,
    Conceded late on against Arsenal for first draw and knew when it came to last match against Spurs, a draw was best I was going to get...
    Like Friedel as a goalkeeper and if he played like that for every match for my team I'd gladly discard my own...
    Had countless shots on and off target,
    Finished 0-0
    Painful match,
    Still yet to win Div 1..

with 26 points, you did?!

• Advertisement

with 26 points, you did?!

I'm guessing he means offline maybe?

28 points to win that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Yeah the offline division,
    Gave online one a break as connection was dire. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

FYI everyone:

@EASPORTSFIFA: Current TOTW in-forms available in #FUT this week - http://t.co/2g6oQrhaxu. Happy Hour tonight at 8:30pm UK. Prem Gold Jumbos, no 2x chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

Parawind wrote: »
    FYI everyone:

@EASPORTSFIFA: Current TOTW in-forms available in #FUT this week - http://t.co/2g6oQrhaxu. Happy Hour tonight at 8:30pm UK. Prem Gold Jumbos, no 2x chance.

Had 45k that I was doing nothing with, bought 3 packs and oh my God I got........

Micah Richards in a 5-2-2-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Happy hour my backside, Jumbo pack gives you twice as many golds but the thing is twice the price lol. Seems all you get it an extra rare on top of double the normal rares. Happy bollox EA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I thought it was great! I got thiago silva and aguero in the same pack. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

So I take it happy hour is over since it's after 9.30 GMT?

Parawind wrote: »
    I thought it was great! I got thiago silva and aguero in the same pack. :D

I never bought any lol

Scripting in full effect, nearly got Bronzed there lol

83 rated/100 chem vs 63 rated/84 chem

won 2-1 but by 'eck was it a struggle. Noticed my players checking their runs, making silly passes and couldn't tackle nowt but to name a few whereas the bronze team were pingng it about 1st time all the time :(

• Advertisement

I got Robben in a pack today.

In one way it was super. Can buy few teams with it.

On other hand I know now that I will never get a better player then that again or chances are about 1%.

Advertisement