Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I got Robben in a pack today.

In one way it was super. Can buy few teams with it.

On other hand I know now that I will never get a better player then that again or chances are about 1%.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

^^^ what he said

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I would of loved to of gotten Robben still would just for the cash seeing as i bought him a while back. Great player though tends to really make a difference to games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Parawind wrote: »
    I thought it was great! I got thiago silva and aguero in the same pack. :D

still hate you!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

http://imgur.com/hXyfAV1

In a pack . That is all. Sold for 1.5 million at the time:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,102 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Was hard to believe.

I have complained how much a waste of time packs are.

I say I have opened about 100 and I never got any decent player of any kind really before.

Beckham sold for 5000 coins, but any other player was no better then 2-3000.

Was hard to believe.

I have complained how much a waste of time packs are.

I say I have opened about 100 and I never got any decent player of any kind really before.

Beckham sold for 5000 coins, but any other player was no better then 2-3000.

The sick thing about it is though if u had of got him today instead u would of been looking at some amount of money seeing as he got a SIF :pac:.

The sick thing about it is though if u had of got him today instead u would of been looking at some amount of money seeing as he got a SIF :pac:.

EA the ****ers screwed me over haha.

EA the ****ers screwed me over haha.

:pac: haha it happened to me with lower rated players id be sick if was someone that high priced.

:pac: haha it happened to me with lower rated players id be sick if was someone that high priced.

Ah feck it anyway. And there was me thinking I got lucky haha.

• Advertisement

Ah feck it anyway. And there was me thinking I got lucky haha.

Put it this way i still wouldnt say no to the 200,000 plus u would get for his normal card :P.

Put it this way i still wouldnt say no to the 200,000 plus u would get for his normal card :P.

No I cant complain. Ended up selling him for 285,000 in the end.

Was able to make decent Serie A team with it and also bought few other decent players for Spanish team.

No I cant complain. Ended up selling him for 285,000 in the end.

Was able to make decent Serie A team with it and also bought few other decent players for Spanish team.

Happy days he went up in price since i bought him in January anyway!!.

Its ****ing class when u get an IF card that you just know is gonna sell big.

I got Bales second IF went for nearly 500,000 but of course his third one is going for nearly 3 million :pac:!!!

Happy days he went up in price since i bought him in January anyway!!.

Its ****ing class when u get an IF card that you just know is gonna sell big.

I got Bales second IF went for nearly 500,000 but of course his third one is going for nearly 3 million :pac:!!!

Nice one!

I would love to buy Bale striker IF card. It's crazy coins though. I would need 10 Robbens to buy just him.

Ye're all bastards.

Ye're all bastards.

Down with that sort of thing. ;-)

Nice one!

I would love to buy Bale striker IF card. It's crazy coins though. I would need 10 Robbens to buy just him.

Yep id love to try it meself id say u score for fun with it.

No chance though lol ive **** all chance getting Ronaldo never mind ST Bale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

David Luiz ST is where it's at... It's actually quite funny

As for packs, I opened one last night since it was all the rage and best I got was a CAM to CF card that old for 9k, a 2k coin pack and all the same drivel... that was about it apart from the usual tripe

The best player I have ever gotten in a pack was Jordi Alba and I rarely do packs, maybe one or two a month or something

Hitting 300k. Ronaldo, you will be mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hitting 300k. Ronaldo, you will be mine!

Buy loads of packs with the 300k, chances are you will get him lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I've joined the dark side....

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/8619812/#

I like to think that having Kaka in there adds a bit of class to it but it doesn't....it doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Liamalone wrote: »
    Buy loads of packs with the 300k, chances are you will get him lol

best he would prob get is a david luiz :pac:

J. Marston wrote: »
    I've joined the dark side....

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/8619812/#

I like to think that having Kaka in there adds a bit of class to it but it doesn't....it doesn't.

I had the best Brazilian last year and tried to replicate it this year but it was no good :(

The team I had was 4-1-2-1-2

IF Buffon

IF Marcelo - SIF Thiago Silva - Lucio - IF Maicon

TOTY Nene - Toty Gustavo - TOTY Hulk - IF Kaka

If Fabiano - Robinho

Starting again this season was tough! Brazilians are a bit of fun though

I dont know how to upload my team so I apoligise. After selling Robben I now have a excellent team bar the big 2.

100 Chem also.

No surprise that I won my 4th Div 1 title with this lot on my first go.

Casillas
    Pepe
    Puyol
    T.Silva
    Alsono----Busquests
    -Di Maria
    Lavezzi
    Fabregas
    Balotelli
    Aguero

Balotelli is the City card.

I would not say its a very very sweaty team, just a very sweaty team.:pac:

I had Ramos instead of Puyol, but his High Attacking and Medium Defensive workrate was killing me and was conceding too many goals. So just bought Silva off that cash(maybe 10,000 extra)

J. Marston wrote: »

*Cough *Cough Lucas *Cough *Cough Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Adding Kompany yesterday seems to have been the final piece in the jigsaw, won Div 1 last night and again tonight losing two games, on the beer both nights too after two hard days at work!

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/8630064/#

edit: got **** all in packs :(

Was just looking at my stats there and I saw Podolski was my top goal scorer.

270 goals in 268 appearances, haha!

What an animal.

Just won an offline division 1 ultimate with 10 wins and I conceded 3 goals... then got 3 average goalkeepers from a pack, lovely.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone want to suggest a team for about 40k?

Already got Man United, PL Pace Abuse, Brazil Gold, Russian Silver, Irish Silver, and put together a German Bundy-league team today. Basically want a second time to use between German matches. Any suggestions?

• Advertisement

Advertisement