Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I think I'll take 1 Junior Hoilett in 4-5-1 for €0.30

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

-=al=- wrote: »
    I think I'll take 1 Junior Hoilett in 4-5-1 for €0.30

One the funniest most random things ive seen to do with this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Paul1990

I HAVE DEALT WITH OTHER PEOPLE SO I AM 101% LEGIT (CHECK MY FEEDBACK)

I AM PS3

That made me laugh.

''I AM PS3!''

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well, decided to make a Bundesliga team today to see what all the fuss was about. Jesus Christ.

Typically, I struggle to stay in Div 1. With the German team, I won the division for the first time, 7-2-0. Unreal how many games ended 6-0 or 7-0. I know I'm not that good, but Lewandowski and Gomez just seemed to walk through the defence of the other team.

One of the matches was very scripted imo. Two unbelievable own goals, one deep into extra time that would have had me throwing my controller at the screen if I was on the other end of it. And one penalty for absolutely nothing.

Will be having fun with this team. And the pack for winning the league came as a nice surprise, even if it was full of nothing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Have had a Bundesliga team a while now. Won division 1 four times in a row with it. Esswein is so funny it's unbelievable how good he is! Yesterday got a Ramires 41212 in one of my packs sold for 14k so that was a bonus.

• Advertisement

I hate Esswein with a passion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Paul1990 wrote: »
    I hate Esswein with a passion.

I usually don't play him, usually in form Mandzukic and Gomez. Amazing though how Esswein is so overpowered. Everyone with pace is though to be fair on him!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Does that guy really expect people to meet up with him and give him 30 cent for aiden mcgeady?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

• Registered Users Posts: 34,101 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Keno 92 wrote: »

Very consistent Keeper. Always saves what he has to. Well worth the 12,000 or so coins he goes for

• Advertisement

Also, yesterday, I encountered a full TOTY squad!

Shat a brick when the walls around my TV turned blue when his squad popped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Also, yesterday, I encountered a full TOTY squad!

Shat a brick when the walls around my TV turned blue when his squad popped up.

how did ya get on :p

how did ya get on :p

He bet me 3-1. His Messi got a lucky free kick and I hit the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

ANGRY NOISES!
    2nd time this has happened. Last game of the season in Div 1. Need 3 points to win the league. So I use the three training cards I have, on Falcao, Mascherano and Valdes. On seeing this, my oppponent quits during the loadup screen. Now it's a new season 0-0-0, 10 games remaining. No title win, no gold pack, training cards gone. Not even sure if I got any coins for the end of season. At this point I remember that exactly the same thing happened to me a few months ago.

So it's the second time I've learned these 3 lessons:
    a) Never use training cards on the last day of the season.
    b) Never incite your opponent to quit on the last day of the season.
    c) Never buy FIFA again.

niallk wrote: »
    ANGRY NOISES!
    2nd time this has happened. Last game of the season in Div 1. Need 3 points to win the league. So I use the three training cards I have, on Falcao, Mascherano and Valdes. On seeing this, my oppponent quits during the loadup screen. Now it's a new season 0-0-0, 10 games remaining. No title win, no gold pack, training cards gone. Not even sure if I got any coins for the end of season. At this point I remember that exactly the same thing happened to me a few months ago.

c) Never buy FIFA again.

Played a guy last yesterday who had bronze/silver team. He quit(which I dont mind) but I got 200ish coins and still had same games played and score not recorded.

Never happened to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

niallk wrote: »
    ANGRY NOISES!

c) Never buy FIFA again.

Similar has happened to me in normal seasons, guy quit mid game and it went to new season in same division. No bother to EA, they can make bugs easy

Is there a way you can quit before the match starts and not get a loss?

would like to know if you can do this too.

When would you say TOTS will be in? I barely played Fifa 12 as I hated it.

I heard it was around mid May last year?

Anyone planning on selling their teams soon for the market crash?

On the team loading screen you can sign out of PSN, and it will put you back to the main menu. I've only done that when the game has frozen on the team loading screen though.

• Advertisement

Paul1990 wrote: »
    On the team loading screen you can sign out of PSN, and it will put you back to the main menu. I've only done that when the game has frozen on the team loading screen though.

ive gotten the loss that way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Won Division 1 again this weekend with my Bundesliga team. I don't play that much (third or fourth time winning, out of 6-8 attempts), so only have the one team I've had since the start. It's funny though, at the start, no one played Bundesliga teams or though they were good. Now I get abusive messages from people for playing them, one guy in particular sent me about 5 voice messages calling me every name under the sun, mainly anti-Irish :D and complained that he dominated possession and all I had was pace. Fair enough, I had pace in full backs and wings, but centre mids were not over 60 pace, and Gomez and Huntelaar upfront. Oh, and I had 54% possession too :)

When would you say TOTS will be in? I barely played Fifa 12 as I hated it.

I heard it was around mid May last year?

Anyone planning on selling their teams soon for the market crash?

Thinking about this myself but no idea what date they will have it for.

I imagine prices will not go back up by much when it crashs as well seeing as most will be finishing up with the game.

spent 100k there on the happy hour packs best i got was casillas :)

Its telling me since early on i cant add fifa points.....

Anyone else getting this??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

spent 100k there on the happy hour packs best i got was casillas :)

When's happy hour again?

Nevermind just seen it there on the web app... got 4 2 3 1 gerrard amonght some other useful things not that bad

So i decided to sell pretty much everyone of my players knowing TOTS is coming soon.

I now have 2,245,489 sitting in the bank lol. Kinda afraid it go missing :pac:.

Actually made a fair bit of money on a fair few the players i bought back in January. Some i lost some money on though but nothing major.

For example i bough IF Ronaldinho for 136,000 and sold him for 219,000
    IF Jovetic and 2nd IF Inler i got in packs sold them for 73,000 and 40,000

David luiz IF i bought for 77,000 i sold for 107,000
    Robben i bought for 223,000 and sold for 380,000 !!!
    And Thiago sliva 166,000 sold for 215,000.

Bit mad :p.

Did feel bad selling some of my players though auld van persie 120 goals in 130 games and i lost 8,000 on his price lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I now have 2,245,489 sitting in the bank.

About 300 Gold packs that, bound to get summat good ....... maybe :)

Liamalone wrote: »
    About 300 Gold packs that, bound to get summat good ....... maybe :)

Haha dont be tempting me with that kinda talk! :-)

• Advertisement

Anyone on PC want all my coins and players?.

Worth about a million total, was tempted to just give all the coins to the first person I saw with a 150-NO BIN but if a Boardie wanted them I'd prefer that.

Advertisement