Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Anyone on PC want all my coins and players?.

Worth about a million total, was tempted to just give all the coins to the first person I saw with a 150-NO BIN but if a Boardie wanted them I'd prefer that.

Y U NO ON XBOX 360!

Did you think about trying to sell them? Fair play to you for offering!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,101 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

So i decided to sell pretty much everyone of my players knowing TOTS is coming soon.

I now have 2,245,489 sitting in the bank lol. Kinda afraid it go missing :pac:.

Actually made a fair bit of money on a fair few the players i bought back in January. Some i lost some money on though but nothing major.

For example i bough IF Ronaldinho for 136,000 and sold him for 219,000
    IF Jovetic and 2nd IF Inler i got in packs sold them for 73,000 and 40,000

David luiz IF i bought for 77,000 i sold for 107,000
    Robben i bought for 223,000 and sold for 380,000 !!!
    And Thiago sliva 166,000 sold for 215,000.

Bit mad :p.

Did feel bad selling some of my players though auld van persie 120 goals in 130 games and i lost 8,000 on his price lol.

2.2 million is serious money!!:eek:

Fair play to you.

I say if I sold all my teams I be in around 1.2 million if lucky

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Y U NO ON XBOX 360!

Did you think about trying to sell them? Fair play to you for offering!

Can't sell for two reasons.

1. Being a lack of places to sell, tried on Adverts and it was removed(I sold my PS3 ones for E20 on that before xmas though the offer was made quick), couldn't see any direct link from UT to forbidden items but wasn't bothered appealing.

2. PC is full of cheaters farming coins using some software that gets them 500 coins for an instant disconnect.
    So they have less value than PS3/PC.

You can't even play seasons(95% cheats though you can tab out its annoying even wasting your time) and there's slim to nobody playing even the silver cup so the mode on PC all around is a complete waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

2.2 million is serious money!!:eek:

Fair play to you.

I say if I sold all my teams I be in around 1.2 million if lucky

I had a few If s and thiago silva and robben help as well lol.

I just wanna be able to buy Ronaldo after the market crash lol.

Selling my teams also. I'm on 560k at the moment and should hit around 800k when I'm done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Also sold up although I've still got 2 teams. Got 1.8m now but hopefully I might hit 2m in the next week or 2

Anyone notice an increase in the amount of quitters recently? Hugely irritating (On Xbox btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

TheGunns wrote: »
    Also sold up although I've still got 2 teams. Got 1.8m now but hopefully I might hit 2m in the next week or 2

Anyone notice an increase in the amount of quitters recently? Hugely irritating (On Xbox btw)

started messing about on another account for craic played 3 seasons. only played 2 full games while every other game didnt get past the 70th min. ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Are people quitting before the game starts, in the first 5 mins or during them game?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

A bit of a dip in the market there alright with some cards already...

Everyone selling up!?

Kinda want to buy this now........

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/9073562/

• Advertisement

How much are we projecting Ronaldo to be post crash?

I've read he was around 300k around this time in Fifa 12.

Keno 92 wrote: »
    How much are we projecting Ronaldo to be post crash?

I've read he was around 300k around this time in Fifa 12.

If he was that price last year i would of bought him!! He was still expensive nothing like now though his price now is a ****ing joke.

cintec wrote: »
    Are people quitting before the game starts, in the first 5 mins or during them game?

During, happened again a couple hours ago. Last play, crossed in, match is drawing and I win the header and going in. Then he quits, the match counts as a draw and the season reset (last game in Div 2)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

During, happened again a couple hours ago. Last play, crossed in, match is drawing and I win the header and going in. Then he quits, the match counts as a draw and the season reset (last game in Div 2)

if your opponent quits when its a draw then he still gets a loss but you only get a draw its probably just a kid who is willing to take the loss just to stop you from getting the win.

some people play weak squads to quit and get the loss so they get relegated

FFS the cheapest Ronaldo on the market for ps3 i can find right now is 2.1 million :(

FFS the cheapest Ronaldo on the market for ps3 i can find right now is 2.1 million :(
    That's crazy!!

No player is worth more the 500,000 IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

What's the story with the market crash? This is my first season playing UT. Is there a dramatic price decrease on all players when the TOTS comes out?

I noticed a dip selling normal cards! I've about 130k of players I'm barely making a profit on at the minute

I'm guessing when TOTS comes out the players in that's IF's and cards will drop a bit

That fecking Ronaldo card was only his normal card as well add another mil or so on his IF and his TOTY card is at least 5 fecking million ffs.

TOTS usually causes a fair auld crash it did last year anyway. There was a big enough difference on a lot of cards this January when TOTY came out but its normally only cards over a certain value and ones that happen to of gotten an upgrade in the TOTY.

For example i imagine your run the mill players wont change very much anything under 15,000 maybe even 10,000. So a player who wont win any awards may just stay very similar priced to what he is now but who knows!!.

There was more then a 100,000 difference in when i bought robben in January during the first market crash and what i sold him for last night so that says alot.

Last year the market kinda took a noise dive after TOTS and most players where fairly cheap as u had so many players with more then one kind of card making there value less. There will be a **** load of packs bought with people trying to get TOTS players so ALOT more cards and players on the market.

But im thinking because its end of season alot of players will pack it in also so who knows what kinda effect this will have.

I started late last year and by time i got going the market was fecking overrun with all kinds of cards gold sliver bronze orange blue purple black u name it !!.

I decided to add up the amount my teams cost. I came to about 940,000. About 300,000 less then I thought at first.

I have six teams in six different formations. My teams are pretty well rated with 86 highest and 83 lowest.

To think if I sold them all I could not afford to buy 1 player I.e Ronaldo or Messi is crazy.

• Advertisement

The market will completely crash, Players that cost 10k could drop to 5 or less. That's what happened in January anyways and from people who I've been talking to this one is far more dramatic and a longer crash.

Yeah, I heard TOTS is a lot more dramatic as it's over a longer period with more players introduced. Also, by the time it ends most will have given up or are looking to the next Fifa so the market won't recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

FINALLY!!!! ive won the division title for a second time :D best season yet in it. won it with a record of 7-1-0 the team im using are just absolutely lethal

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ggs0BvzVnJqpp:ps3

martinez is just godly for me scores all the time :D

got feck all in my free pack. affally and a 4-2-2-2 formation card

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Used to rotate Premier League and LaLiga dream teams. Recently switched to Bundesliga and Brazilian Teams. The game is so much more fun with these. Also switched to 433 from 41212.
    http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cODjVVbfX6h:360
    http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#h5H23rPCX6m:360

Just won 2 consecutive 1st divs. Scoring for fun. Got a free Gold pack in one of my free packs, :pac:. Not much else though, a Valencia and a Witsel.

I have teams in number of different formations and about 10 different type of tactics just so every game can be little different.

3-5-2, 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2, 4-3-2-1, 4-2-2-2 are the ones I use.

My favourite is between 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 although both are little OP this year I would admit.

Is there anything more annoying than playing for the division title in the last game and your opponent quits after tip off >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,664 ✭✭✭✭klose

Only playing ultimate team ~2months, have a few good squads built now and am ok at it and have been trying to win the gold cup. Decided to try my makeshift brazil 433 team, nothing major kaka is the highest rated in it. Came up against a guy with 3 toty players including messi! And the likes of in form ronaldo/di natalie too. Ended up beating him 3-1 couldnt believe my luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

klose wrote: »
    Only playing ultimate team ~2months, have a few good squads built now and am ok at it and have been trying to win the gold cup. Decided to try my makeshift brazil 433 team, nothing major kaka is the highest rated in it. Came up against a guy with 3 toty players including messi! And the likes of in form ronaldo/di natalie too. Ended up beating him 3-1 couldnt believe my luck :D

It's not luck... Its Brazil sweatyness :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Won D1 again last night, 7-1-0, not even a rare gold player in the free pack, but I've almost enough now to buy Schweinsteiger.

Advertisement