Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Sold my main team and I'm up to 640k, probably could be on about 800 if I didn't change teams and make losses so often. Just gonna play with my non rares and trade until TOTS and see where I'm at then:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

doesn understand this game somethings. after winning division one i went back to my other account. have just lost seven straight matches relegating in me in the process. very strange game :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,101 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

doesn understand this game somethings. after winning division one i went back to my other account. have just lost seven straight matches relegating in me in the process. very strange game :mad:

Won Div 1 four times yet I get relegated just as easy.

I find Div 1 sweaty but not enjoyable. Come up against time waster and absolute dicks.

Guys just passing it around back. When do win ball back they do everything to get back with Refs being so crap.

I still love playing just wish people could enjoy game rather then taking it so serious.

I do find Div 2 Fairly easy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

You can win it 7-0 then get relegated immediately... Happens all the time

I don't really mind getting put in Div 2 it's usually handy enough and it's not as annoying to play in

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So it appears players are already starting to drop in price. Some one on youtube alot of people follow is telling people to sell there teams and well you know how sheep follow......

Seen a Ronaldo early on for 1.8mil thats at least 300,000 less then the cheapest one last week maybe theres hope yet :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

There was a Ronaldo on Xbox a couple days ago with a BIN under 1.4m

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/totw/totw31/

Fifa love the money thats all ill say :pac:.

This will bring prices down even more gonna be a **** loada packs opened for this one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/totw/totw31/

Fifa love the money thats all ill say :pac:.

This will bring prices down even more gonna be a **** loada packs opened for this one!!

YES!

IF O'Shea ftw!

Jesus i didnt know this market crash was so bad i wonder is it gonna get worse when TOTS comes out!!!!

Thiago Silva is gone from 215,000 to 166,000 as of now.
    Ronaldo has gone from 2,100,000 to 1,777,000
    Robben 380,000 to 307,000
    You can also get Messi for 1,555,000

Thats just 4 examples.

I'm not even bothering to sell my players! Highest rated I got is SIF Fabregas and I got him decent enough a few days ago

Even for some of the mid priced players there's a big drop already... Crazy

• Advertisement

-=al=- wrote: »
    I'm not even bothering to sell my players! Highest rated I got is SIF Fabregas and I got him decent enough a few days ago

Even for some of the mid priced players there's a big drop already... Crazy

last week was probley last best chance to sell at fairly high price i imagine. Just glad i got rid when i did.

Overall im up to nearly 2.6 mil now still have a good cheap team to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Cannot believe the crash. Insane how lower players have become.

Does anyone know when is the best time to invest in a proper team like will these prices keep falling or is it a good time to buy now?

I'm guessing during the team of the seasons the prices should continue to fall with all the packs being opened?

Finical wrote: »
    Cannot believe the crash. Insane how lower players have become.

Does anyone know when is the best time to invest in a proper team like will these prices keep falling or is it a good time to buy now?

I'm guessing during the team of the seasons the prices should continue to fall with all the packs being opened?

Keep falling from what Ive heard. People saying they wont go back up due to interest in the game dying but that remains to be seen. Buy during TOTS, first one is due out in around 2 weeks. Community suggestion for the most consistent for the first 2 TOTS

• Registered Users Posts: 34,101 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Suarez priced has dropped by 50% or more. Vidic was around 125,000 now you can get him for 85-90,000. Loads more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I got Schweinsteiger yesterday for 45k (4-1-2-1-2), been dropping from about 60k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

IF Tarrabt is insanely good.

Is Neymar good?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

IF Tarrabt is insanely good.

Is Neymar good?

Neymar is pretty cool

he has amazing dribbling and pace and a decent shot + 5 star skills are fun... not worth the extra coins over robinho but he's pretty fun alright

The long awaited IF Van Persie this week by the looks of it so!!!!!! :D

The long awaited IF Van Persie this week by the looks of it so!!!!!! :D

His volleys will be at least 1,000

• Advertisement

Hes been over looked all season if it happens again conspiracy lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Wonder how much he will go for because he's a certain team of the season card too. :D

Ive had him in my main teams since the start so id love to get an upgraded card of his wont be cheap though!.

Ive had him in my main teams since the start so id love to get an upgraded card of his wont be cheap though!.

Shouldnt be too much though given his TOTS card will be out in a few weeks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

Finally completed the team i wanted :)

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/9198181/

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

I had sold all my teams 2 weeks ago and made 420k for the market crash, and had planned on making a good team but I accidentally bought a motm muller today for 400k.

His price has dropped so quickly I'm looking at a huge loss just to get rid of him :( which is disheartening due to the hard work I put in playing to get that amount of coins as I am no good at trading

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anyone with Lewandowski sell now, price has more than doubled after tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Have him sitting there, got him for 1,700, going for 17,000 now it seems.

I'm watching the game highlights now and am at half time... I hope that post wasn't a spoiler!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Selling an IF RVP on Xbox for 564k, cheapest up, 41212 come on guys :p

Advertisement