Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Selling an IF RVP on Xbox for 564k, cheapest up, 41212 come on guys :p

I'll give ye 534k?

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

I love getting messages that just say simply "want messi?".
    yeah sure! Here, have all my bank card details and money

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

just one game away from the perfect season in division 1! I've bought a new BPL cheap squad but having made some alterations, they play like a dream. Mainly because I bought Kone and QPR Cisse, they are amazing!

Why?
    Strong with good agility, strength and Balance (poor Balance is one of the reasons I can't grasp Sturridge)
    Fast, not Remy fast but plenty
    Both 4 star Skills and 4 star weak foot
    And here is the most important bit, they make amazing runs as they both have the "Try to beat Offside trap" trait.

Current Team
    Cech
    Sagna-Koscielny-Djourou-Monreal
    Tiote
    Mikel
    Kagawa
    Sessegnon
    Kone
    D.Cisse

scripting caught up with me in the second half of the 7th game, was pretty comfortable at 1-0 until i had the misfortune of one of those goals conceded where you defend it but the defender is nutmugged instead of usually blocking it.

Bad touches and dumb defenders moving further up than usual meant he got 3 counter attack goals, something I'm usually better at defending. It felt out of my control. He defended well though to be fair.

Wouldn't be too surprised if I lose 2 more but win it on the last game now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Not a happy bunny, just played a guy with a silver team, took a 1-0 lead early on and a few minutes later he equalised and then immediately disconnected. I still have my DNF and I didn't lose connection. But I see that the game counted as a loss for me. I checked my season's most recent results and it went down as a 3-2 win for him wtf!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Liamalone wrote: »
    I'll give ye 534k?

Ended up selling for 546k, not bad considering I bought him for 510:D

Ended up selling for 546k, not bad considering I bought him for 510:D

Minus 27k to EA though, 5%? = 519k

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Liamalone wrote: »
    Minus 27k to EA though, 5%? = 519k

yeah i got a bit unlucky, picked him up when he was going for 580k and for some reason he wasnt selling and by the time the hour was up he had dropped a bit

yeah i got a bit unlucky, picked him up when he was going for 580k and for some reason he wasnt selling and by the time the hour was up he had dropped a bit

Wish I had that sort of dough, think the highest I've ever had was 65k lol

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Would there be anyone interested in buying PS3 coins, might finish up with FUT soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Would there be anyone interested in buying PS3 coins, might finish up with FUT soon

How many and how much cost ?

How many and how much cost ?

Ive no idea what to charge but there will be over a million anyway, prob be easier to sell in bunches of 100k cause nobody will probably fork out for 1mill+

Dont know where to look for a guide price.

Ive no idea what to charge but there will be over a million anyway, prob be easier to sell in bunches of 100k cause nobody will probably fork out for 1mill+

Dont know where to look for a guide price.

Theres a few places online that sell them. Google it i guess some places tend to be very overpriced though.

Theres a few places online that sell them. Google it i guess some places tend to be very overpriced though.

Yeah i seen ALOT of places asking for £130 + for them which is madness.

I'll prob sell them per 100k as opposed to all in 1 go. 12 euro per 100k seems to massively undercut every coin trading website I googled there so may stick with that.

Yeah i seen ALOT of places asking for £130 + for them which is madness.

I'll prob sell them per 100k as opposed to all in 1 go. 12 euro per 100k seems to massively undercut every coin trading website I googled there so may stick with that.

Well if ur selling i might be interested so pm me if u do decide :-).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,101 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

This game is really about pace. like wayyyyyyy too much.

Said I buy Iniesta, Cesc, Xavi, Pirlo and had RVP already and put them in with other Spanish players. All good passers.

First 3 games I got beat 4-1 5-1 and 4-0 against decent but pacey sides. For every lovely through ball was just quashed by pace of defenders etc.

I had more possession in every game but still did not matter.

Played full season in Division 1 with 1-2-6 record. If honest I was lucky to win the match I did. Billy Dennehy from Shamrock Rovers 90 pace is more effective in this game at LM then Iniesta.

It's back to the Rues, Bale and Remy of this world for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

Making about 1k profit on every Bebe I'm selling today

Making about 1k profit on every Bebe I'm selling today

Presume your on xbox yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

This game is really about pace. like wayyyyyyy too much.

Said I buy Iniesta, Cesc, Xavi, Pirlo and had RVP already and put them in with other Spanish players. All good passers.

First 3 games I got beat 4-1 5-1 and 4-0 against decent but pacey sides. For every lovely through ball was just quashed by pace of defenders etc.

I had more possession in every game but still did not matter.

Played full season in Division 1 with 1-2-6 record. If honest I was lucky to win the match I did. Billy Dennehy from Shamrock Rovers 90 pace is more effective in this game at LM then Iniesta.

It's back to the Rues, Bale and Remy of this world for me.

I get so sick of pace... I've a Spanish team that is so satisfying pinging the ball about the place but gets done by pace for almost every goal I concede

I've the likes of Alonso/Xavi/Kaka/Modric/Ozil/Medel/Song/Turan in midfield... not the best of pace but the passing is fun.. hard to compete though sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

Presume your on xbox yeah?

PS3

• Advertisement

PS3

I was thinking of the Rio Ave. Bebe and not the United one.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,101 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

-=al=- wrote: »
    I get so sick of pace... I've a Spanish team that is so satisfying pinging the ball about the place but gets done by pace for almost every goal I concede

I've the likes of Alonso/Xavi/Kaka/Modric/Ozil/Medel/Song/Turan in midfield... not the best of pace but the passing is fun.. hard to compete though sometimes

I feel your pain. I will still keep those players but will have couple of pacy players around them.

Hopefully they do something about it in Fifa 14

So does anyone remember what date the TOTS s started to appear last season??

I cant remember at all.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

So does anyone remember what date the TOTS s started to appear last season??

I cant remember at all.....

think it was after the champions league or the euros i really cant remember.

on another note won division 1 again for 3rd time and with a game to spare :D
    got nothing in the pack tho :mad:

think it was after the champions league or the euros i really cant remember.

on another note won division 1 again for 3rd time and with a game to spare :D
    got nothing in the pack tho :mad:

Dont open the packs you get from winning Div 1! Leave them build up and build up, when TOTS is released then open them :cool: A friend of mine has something like 40 unopened packs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Dont open the packs you get from winning Div 1! Leave them build up and build up, when TOTS is released then open them :cool: A friend of mine has something like 40 unopened packs :D

would that work tho :eek: i dont think i could have them sitting there id go mad haha :D

would that work tho :eek: i dont think i could have them sitting there id go mad haha :D

Course it works :cool:

Have 500k available for PS3 if anyone is interested, €11 per 100k :)

Had the privilege of EA booting me from the servers during a game yesterday, I come back to FUT being told it affects my DNF%.

Grrr.

• Advertisement

Have 500k available for PS3 if anyone is interested, €11 per 100k :)

Have 200k left now if anyone is interested

Advertisement