Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Have 200k left now if anyone is interested

Dont think you should openly post this, all ads about it are removed from adverts pretty quickly. Most likely will get you in trouble here too, just a heads up ;)

Been playing pretty well recently but only managed to win Div 1 once, been close a few but never managed to make it. Hopefully TOTS is soon as the massive price drops on the already low prices will put my money to use. Finally hit 2m the other day, my first FUT so pretty happy

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

TheGunns wrote: »
    Dont think you should openly post this, all ads about it are removed from adverts pretty quickly. Most likely will get you in trouble here too, just a heads up ;)

Been playing pretty well recently but only managed to win Div 1 once, been close a few but never managed to make it. Hopefully TOTS is soon as the massive price drops on the already low prices will put my money to use. Finally hit 2m the other day, my first FUT so pretty happy

Oh right didnt know that, wont advertise them again! Just trying to help people out who seem to have no luck in packs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Oh right didnt know that, wont advertise them again! Just trying to help people out who seem to have no luck in packs :)

By charging them 11 euro :confused:

joe123 wrote: »
    By charging them 11 euro :confused:

Saves people from paying a fortune on coin selling websites doesn't it ? I sold 1 million coins recently for 100 euro , coin selling websites which people all over the world buy from charge 115-135 pounds sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,101 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Just won Division 1 for I think it's 5th time now.

Been while since won last one.

To make things better EA have handed me some easy games to cup final by playing all Bronze teams. Will play that later

Keep them coming ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

****ing hell this game does my head at times.

I managed get to final of spring classic second time trying.

Won first two games 3-0 third game i was 2-0 down and came back won it 5-4 extra time.

Final i was 6 ****ing nil down at half time the ****er only had 8 shots on goal pure 100 percent bull**** all mostly scrapy goals or caught on counter attack i quit at half time not even arsed.

I can accept to be a goal or two down and be unlucky but 6-0 at half time when hes only had one more shot then you lol ****ing joke there is no way in hell this game does not have some sort of **** going on behind the scenes that controls the outcome of certain matchs for or against you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Won first two games 3-0 third game i was 2-0 down and came back won it 5-4 extra time.

Final i was 6 ****ing nil down at half time the ****er only had 8 shots on goal pure 100 percent bull**** all mostly scrapy goals or caught on counter attack i quit at half time not even arsed.

I can accept to be a goal or two down and be unlucky but 6-0 at half time when hes only had one more shot then you lol ****ing joke there is no way in hell this game does not have some sort of **** going on behind the scenes that controls the outcome of certain matchs for or against you.

Same thing happened to me tonight as well. Destroyed every team on way to final only to lose 8-2 he had used attribute cards on all his players. Sickening. I wish they would get rid of them

Same thing happened to me tonight as well. Destroyed every team on way to final only to lose 8-2 he had used attribute cards on all his players. Sickening. I wish they would get rid of them

From what i seen before game started when i was looking at his team only player who had a card on him was Nasri it was a Ligue 1 French national hybrid.

So i cant even put it down to all the players having upgraded stats the game wasnt one sided in any way i was close myself to scoring a few times 6-0 at half time my bollox lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

A 95 rated Joey Barton card on xbox sold for 15 million just now, its the card that is issued to the player, thread on the ea ultimate team forums for those interested

Joey Barton tweeted also on the sale of the card

I mentioned that I got to play all bronze teams on way to cup final.

In cup final I got matched up against Bronze team with chemistry of 43.

Won 11-7. Basically scored OG for him cause I be annoyed if other way around. No way was both of us in cup final, unless I got extremely lucky altogether.

My recorded is won 10, lost 10 cup finals now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Maybe you weren't playing well... it happens. There's no scripting. There is in game morale changes which have an effect tho.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Maybe you weren't playing well... it happens. There's no scripting. There is in game morale changes which have an effect tho.

Of course im not that petty that ill admit when im not playing well it happens more then id like :pac:.

But theres no way i deserved to be 6-0 down at half time everything was falling for him scrapy chances two of the goals where scrambles in front of my goal where ball was cleared off of one of my players and fell back to his in front of goal.

team of season starts Wednesday 6pm. seen on ea's ulimate team facebook page

team of season starts Wednesday 6pm. seen on ea's ulimate team facebook page

Wont be the actual Team of the season I imagine, it be something like this. This is the gold one, theres also a silver ans bronze.

http://gyazo.com/25fde8a1e504b844afdbc6b3ae0a99a7

Wont be the actual Team of the season I imagine, it be something like this. This is the gold one, theres also a silver ans bronze.

http://gyazo.com/25fde8a1e504b844afdbc6b3ae0a99a7

yeah their doing 8. basically the top leagues

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA

yeah their doing 8. basically the top leagues

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA

They are also doing Team of the season for the most consistent players who never got an In Form. Separate squad for bronze silver and gold.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/2390442.page

Ive noticed a lot of players value on ps3 has also went up not down.

Probley something to do with Luiz Thiago Silva etc all getting IFs or MOTM cards.

Hopefully all the big names will go back down over the next few days i wanna do some shopping :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

I haven't played UT since before Christmas and have been trying to sell all my players for over a week. I've been lucky to get even half what I paid for them when one does eventually get sold. I lost something like 40k on Hazard alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭paddzdaman

Have about 125k and a BPL team worth 20-25k .... When should i start buying players since TOTS is coming out soon? Should i buy now or wait a while?

paddzdaman wrote: »
    Have about 125k and a BPL team worth 20-25k .... When should i start buying players since TOTS is coming out soon? Should i buy now or wait a while?

Wait over the next few days u will see how things are gonna pan out. Best to wait till all the big teams are being put in packs thats when market will change.

At the moment the prices of a lot of players has actually went up.

• Advertisement

Wait over the next few days u will see how things are gonna pan out. Best to wait till all the big teams are being put in packs thats when market will change.

At the moment the prices of a lot of players has actually went up.

Really? Xbox prices are crashing. Got 2m for TOTS and will start buying on Wednesday. It's likely that Most consistent Gold and Silver/Bronze will be in packs at the same time along with TOTW (this is what happened last year so something similar should happen), so this Wednesday should also see a big drop along with the BPL, BBVA and Bundesliga.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

TheGunns wrote: »
    Really? Xbox prices are crashing. Got 2m for TOTS and will start buying on Wednesday. It's likely that Most consistent Gold and Silver/Bronze will be in packs at the same time along with TOTW (this is what happened last year so something similar should happen), so this Wednesday should also see a big drop along with the BPL, BBVA and Bundesliga.

So what are You buying? Packs or cheap players?

Liamalone wrote: »
    So what are You buying? Packs or cheap players?

Definitely players, packs are more than likely going to be a waste since you'll never make money unless you pull Messi or Ronaldo as everything is dropping. Might open some bronze packs when the silver/bronze TOTS is in packs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

2mill will buy some amount of players lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    2mill will buy some amount of players lol

Haha ya it will, got 100k on another account for consumables too :D

Depends what kinda players u want haha.

I have a team planned that has Thiago Silva Robben Ronaldo Aguero IF Van Persie and IF David Luiz in it lol.

Costing me 2.6 mil with prices how they are right now.

Do the IF cards make that much of difference compared to regular or rare cards?

Do the IF cards make that much of difference compared to regular or rare cards?

Some do some dont. They just up certain stats and in game stats.

I find sometimes the actual base card for a lot of IF s is better how that works ive no idea.

Some do some dont. They just up certain stats and in game stats.

I find sometimes the actual base card for a lot of IF s is better how that works ive no idea.

Ya It's nice to have stats go up by point or two, just often wonder as they are so expensive are they really worth huge sums they sell for.

• Advertisement

Ya It's nice to have stats go up by point or two, just often wonder as they are so expensive are they really worth huge sums they sell for.

Some are some aint unfortunatly as everyone plays a different style and way u wont really know unless u try the card out.

By the way for anyone on ps3 who is interested the final details on a ultimate team league is being sorted we just need confirmation on whos still in and psn ids etc..... Theres a thread in the Pro evo & Fifa section.

Advertisement