Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best tablet

Options
  • 09-07-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

So it might be not the best forum place to post it but whats the best tablet that one can buy now with (500e) budget,not being it apple :cool: unless they release 5 version before September.As Google announced nexus 7 for about 199$ i thought it would be great idea to get one but 7inch screen is too small as already used couple that size.So getting to the next generation rat race whats the best tablet with 10inch screen at the moment that would at least be able to run applications till Christmas comes,when every three months they nearly double in speed and ram.I have good pc but as recently im almost dont play any games or do anything special with graphics design,so just hd video web browsing,and camera is needed,maybe 3g a swell :) all advices are welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

This should be in Mobiles&PDAs or Android.

Transformer Prime or the Iconia(sp) 700 are the two you want to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

Don't know much about tablets but I think the best tablets you can get in-terms of power are those with the Tegra 3 in them. Pretty sure outside of the iPad3 the Tegra 3 is the most powerful mobile processor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

well I have a kindle fire with Google play store installed. Never had any issues, works well for my requirements. Kindle functionality is deadly..battery life pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

I love my (now slightly aged) Iconia W500 :)

Advertisement