Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MPRN Number

Options
  • 09-07-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi

is it possible to retrieve my mum's mprn number?

She threw out her bill and is not good on phones (elderly and won't speak on the phone - unless its me!) so wants me to get this for her as she needs to forward it to someone.

I tried ringing but there seems to be an issue with the phones?

How else can I get this? I have the address/name/DOB etc....

Thanks
    Emma

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Emma,

The information can only be given to the owner of the property/the Electric Ireland account-holder. I am assuming your mother is the Electric Ireland account-holder.
    If it is at all possible, the way to obtain the MPRN would be to have your mother phone customer service, have her account number/name/address/date of birth/method of payment to hand (to answer data protection questions which are a mandatory part of the call) and give authorisation for you to be a named contact on the account for any future queries.

This would fulfil all data protection/security/verification criteria.

Otherwise, if there is any other correspondence from Electric Ireland or ESB Networks, have a look to see if it is on that.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Thanks Una but she won't ring up. Shes elderly and gets all flustered so will never ring up anywhere now.

I'm in DUblin at the moment and she is in Meath.

She did have a bill but once she pays it she shreds them straight away. She needs the number as she is getting insulation done and the guy needs it to register

Also, is there an issue with your phones? I can't get through. Where I work is having issues with Eircom and we can't receive any incoming calls, so I'm thinking you are the same

Hi again Emma,

Yes, the phones were down but operational again.

Can you PM me all the details mentioned in my last post, as well as the telephone number on the account?

Thanks and regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Thanks Just PM'd there, I think as I had to send it to the group rather than yourself?

Let me know if you haven't got it

Cheers
    Emma

Hi Emma,

Just FYI, you can PM us individually - the group PM box is there for out-of-hours messages to us or times when it is not clear which rep is on duty (we all work different times) but it's no problem PM-ing the group box any time. Checking it for you now. :)

Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement