Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Pacific €18.37 / Band of Brothers €19.87 - Blu ray boxsets Delivered @ Play.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭south

gone up to 26.59 and 24.50

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

south wrote: »
    gone up to 26.59 and 24.50
    Use code: EVENT25 at checkout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered now and no problem with the code.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Rega

Ordered Band of Brothers. Cheers for the heads up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Nice find OP. Been looking to get BOB on blu ray for awhile now. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

Arrived today,thanks again op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Feck missed this one and code not working now. Have BOB, was looking to cash in with Pacific.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Girlfriend ordered a box set off play.com last week, customs got her for 16€!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I picked up the limited Edition Blu-Ray box set with both Series in it for 45 Euro in Xtravision. It has an extra disk with interviews of the vets on it.. Well worth the extra few quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭xxyyxx

Girlfriend ordered a box set off play.com last week, customs got her for 16€!

That's the risk. I wouldn't bother with Play for that reason (amongst others. Exchange rate!!) and try to buy only from EU countries.

I picked up the limited Edition Blu-Ray box set with both Series in it for 45 Euro in Xtravision. It has an extra disk with interviews of the vets on it.. Well worth the extra few quid.

I bought that one too and I am very happy with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Polar101

xxyyxx wrote: »
    That's the risk. I wouldn't bother with Play for that reason (amongst others. Exchange rate!!) and try to buy only from EU countries.

No risk for customs with the prices mentioned in this thread, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Customs only if it's over 22€

Advertisement