Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Speakers

Options
  • 09-07-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hows everybody on this lovely dreary summers day?

Guys I'm looking for a bit of advice. I need to get a hold of some German speakers, they need a variety of technical skills but at this stage I'm willing to speak to anyone! I'm just wondering about different forums. What other kind of forums do you guys use, apart from here of course!

Thanks in advance everyone,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

jrochie wrote: »
    Hi all,

Hows everybody on this lovely dreary summers day?

Guys I'm looking for a bit of advice. I need to get a hold of some German speakers, they need a variety of technical skills but at this stage I'm willing to speak to anyone! I'm just wondering about different forums. What other kind of forums do you guys use, apart from here of course!

Thanks in advance everyone,

Hi,

what do you need German speakers for? Are you offering some jobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I'm German, too...and curious. What is this all about, if I may ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Are you working on behalf of someone else OP?

Or having trouble translating a user-manual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I've basic German, but have various IT experience.. Depends what you're looking for. Could you be more specific?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭jrochie

Hey guys,

Really sorry about the delay in getting back to you all, been off work for a while so haven't been able to get back on here.

Basically I am working in recruitment for a multilingual outsourcing company in Co. Cork, and we are looking for a number of german speakers to fit into a number of different roles. They are all IT roles, mainly concentrating on web technologies, like ActionScript, HTML5, Javascript etc, as well as people with SEO & SEM skills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

jrochie wrote: »
    Basically I am working in recruitment for a multilingual outsourcing company in Co. Cork, and we are looking for a number of german speakers ...

In which case I would recommend that you stick to boards rules and do your commercial advertising through the proper channels (adverts.ie or contact the admins for a commercial account)

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement