Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Race Sim for Nascar Fan?

• 09-07-2012 1:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've recently become interested in Nascar motor racing and decided to see what kind of Sim I could get that include Nascar Cars/Tracks.
    I have Nascar 2003 Season which I love but it seems a little outdated now. I also have Nascar 09 on 360 which is ok I guess.

I hear Iracing is the way forward, but I'm not keen on the subscription model.
    Can anyone recommend anything elso?

I prefer PC, but I have 360 and PS3 also.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

NR2003 or iRacing. That's prettymuch your lot if you are looking for anything close to realisim IMO.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Arca simracing is meant to be decent too.

Advertisement