Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking with Dinasours

Options
  • 09-07-2012 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Walking with Dinosaurs is coming to Dublin in September.
    How young is too young for bringing a child to this?

My son absolutely loves Dinasaurs but is 2.5 too young?

Might be better to wait until it comes around again.

Would be interested in advise.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

We did not actually go to see the whole show, but we saw one of the dinosaurs at a preview in a kids' museum. My son would have been about 2.5 at the time.

I was more scared than he was, tbh. He was on my shoulders, but wanted to get down and go back to playing with some of the museum exhibits after a few minutes. I'd guess with any 2.5 year old it would be more a question of whether he would appreciate it rather than being scared of it. I presume its not cheap.

The one we saw was a baby T-rex (12 feet long including tail). It was incredibly realistic, even though you could see the legs of the guy operating it. The movement in particular was amazing. The huge tail would swish around if he turned, and stick up into the air when he leaned down to sniff any of the kids.

Its possible they will have similar previews around Dublin in advance, but I don't think the preview we saw had been advertised much, if at all.

Advertisement