Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a Nikon Super Zoom Digital Camera with Electric Ireland

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

The first Olympics covered by a television station was the 1960 Summer Games in Rome by CBS.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Ireland's greatest ever Olympian was in fact, a Mayo man, Martin Sheridan. Born in Bohola Co. Mayo in 1881,Martin emigrated to the United States aged 16. In three games he won 5 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze...Unfortunately he represented the United States and not Ireland.
    Sadly the NYPD officer died of the flu pandemic in 1918 one day short of his 37th birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭kopijacked

Boxing!!

If I caught those that stole my 2 SLR cameras last week, I might show them a few combinations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Ok everyone, time to wrap up the competition! Thanks to all who've entered and contributed their bit, keeping it a lively and interesting thread. :)

The winner will be announced very shortly so stay tuned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

For the first time since running competitions on boards, the very first response to the competition has been randomly selected. Congratulations to clintondaly!
    No country in the Southern Hemisphere has ever hosted a Winter Games

You are the winner of the Nikon Super Zoom Digital Camera, with its own bag and 8GB SDHC memory card! :):):)

NikonCamera.jpg

Commiserations to everyone else, and thanks again for supplying us with fascinating Olympics facts and an insight into what keeps you fit. Remember we've still got ongoing competitions on facebook so make sure you're in the running (ahem) for them too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Yahoo:D

Will send PM

Rgds

Clinton

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

If I win this competition I want to donate the prize to charity :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

If I win this competition I want to donate the prize to charity :)
    Easy to say now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement