Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling - Galway/Kilkenny

Options
  • 09-07-2012 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭

Congrats to all our friends in Galway on that great match and great result yesterday. Thrilling game to watch.

I went to a school in Galway where hurling was the main game. The hurlers were really dedicated to the game. We have some way to go in Mayo to catch up.

I hope the game prospers and spreads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Ya well done to them alright.
    Cant see us ever getting close to that level though as there just aint the interest.
    However we might win a Connacht title if the comp was introduced and there are rumours of a move for kildare's Seanie Johnson.
    Could be quiet a while before we need to start making the 'Mayo for Liam' banners.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

We don't mention the "G" word here, wash out your mouth! :D

Class game, even though my mate plays with the Cats, I was delighted for Galway.

Canning is a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Will be a while before hurling takes off here, i mean where were all the supporters for the westpor-castlebar hurling derby on sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Will be a while before hurling takes off here, i mean where were all the supporters for the westpor-castlebar hurling derby on sunday?

Watching Galway take apart Kilkenny.

Advertisement