Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what grad salaries are like in Bearingpoint/Accenture?

Options
  • 09-07-2012 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows what the starting salaries and associated benefits are for a graduate developer in Accenture or Bearingpoint. The only figures I can find are for management consulting roles and those figures are out of date.

I'd also be really interested to find out if anyone has experience in both places and which they'd rate as a better place to work?

Thanks in advance!

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

djk1000 wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows what the starting salaries and associated benefits are for a graduate developer in Accenture or Bearingpoint. The only figures I can find are for management consulting roles and those figures are out of date.

I'd also be really interested to find out if anyone has experience in both places and which they'd rate as a better place to work?

Thanks in advance!

D

Accenture is €31k p.a I believe. It's the same in Solutions as it is in Technology & Management consulting.

Can't tell you about Bearing Point I'm afraid.

Advertisement