Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP, WHERE TO FIND LADIES BOWLER HAT ETC

Options
  • 09-07-2012 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All, my Daughter will be doing Lead Rein this summer & obviously I need to be immaculatly turned out.. I need a Navy Jacket & Skirt, any idea where to find something stylish also what sort of shirt should I wear? ( as am young enough & don't want to wear something frumpy! ) Also need to find a Bowler hat in navy also - if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Berney's in Kilcullen normally have some bowler hats, or at least they used to. Not sure about TRI, but it may also be worth a try. I know they're not too close to you, so it might be worthwhile giving both a call before you set out on a fruitless journey.

Or you could have a look at second hand shops or sites like ebay. You never know what could be there that may be suitable at a budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭twomeys

Hiya,

Any good tack shop near you will be able to help you out as some of the Irish distributors stock these. You can get brands abroad but it all depends on your budget and time frame.

Regards,

Eoghan

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TinaOT

Hi the Irish pony society have an ad section on their site - you might get lucky! Best of luck for the shows my little ones are going to the Kilmacanogue show aka the Olympics in our house!

Advertisement