Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit Account change

Options
  • 09-07-2012 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hi

I need to change the account from which i pay by direct debit and cant find anywhere on the website to do it,can you help me?

Rgds

Clinton

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi

I need to change the account from which i pay by direct debit and cant find anywhere on the website to do it,can you help me?

Rgds

Clinton

Thanks Clinton,

You can update your details on the 'My eircom' faciltiy.

Just go to the following website: - bit.ly/myeircom

You first need to Register for 'My eircom' in order to use this service, though once you are setup then you can amend your details, including changing your direct debit details.

'My eircom' View /Pay your bill online, Check BB usage, See your current products, Get help & support - bit.ly/myeircom - 'My eircom'

You can also send an email, along wth your Bank Account details, in order to change your standing order to directdebit@eircom.ie

You will need the following: Bank Name, Address, Sort Code and bank account number.

Let me know if you need further assistance in setting this up.

Best wishes,

Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi

I am registered with My Eircom,but dont see anywhere i can change Direct Debit details,will use the email option.

Rgds

Clinton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi

I am registered with My Eircom,but dont see anywhere i can change Direct Debit details,will use the email option.

Rgds

Clinton

Hi

It is best to change the direct debit details via e-mail to

directdebit@eircom.ie

Name on the eircom account / eircom account number

You will need the following: Bank Name, Address, Sort Code and bank account number.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi

Email sent and confirmation back within 5 mins,thanks for the help.

Rgds

Clinton

Closed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi

Email sent and confirmation back within 5 mins,thanks for the help.

Rgds

Clinton

Closed

No problem :)

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement