Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Under Armour Tactical Gear were to buy here

• 09-07-2012 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

Anyone know if this can be purchased in Ireland as I would like to buy online but I want to try this stuff on beforehand and get my correct size as it is very expensive.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/tactical

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 Tybalt

I'm not sure if any Irish retailers stock Under Armour's Tactical range, but I think a few UK websites do.

As for the fit, the tactical should fit similar enough to the regular Under Armour stuff when it comes to the compression tops, and loose fit t'shirts and hoodies, which you find easily enough in Ireland. I wouldn't know about the gloves and boots.

I've found the online size guide for the clothing is quite accurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Salvation

Yeah its just the trousers there.

I might goto mcguirks and try on their golf trousers by under armour might be the same fitting.

I read reviews there and some people are saying go a size larger.

Advertisement