Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle book buying issue ?!?!?

Options
  • 09-07-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi guys. I Can't seem to buy Kindle books on US Amazon site even though I have just redeemed a gift card I received. When I look in my account on the uk amazon it says I have €60 euro in my account but I cant buy books because its only for the UK market and when I go in to the US site I can buy books with my credit card but its not showing me any gift card money?? Anyone any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 biffo19

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

yes, for all intensive purposes gift cards cannot be redeemed in another area , for example i buy a giftcard for the .co.uk site
    it can only be used on .co.uk site.

I buy a giftcard on the .com site
    it can only be used to the .com site.

and so on etc.

My brother lives in germany so i must log on to the .de site and purchase the voucher there so he can use the voucher on the .de site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

BIffo,
    Simply go on to Amazon site and re reg your kindle to any UK address, then you can purchase books on Amazon uk with your voucher.

Advertisement