Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Meteor Contract?

Options
  • 09-07-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

I noticed a really good offer from Tesco Mobile today and I am seriously thinking about cancelling my Meteor contract to get it. EUR 35 per month for unlimited on SIM Only.

My Meteor contract ends on September 3rd. Can I cancel this at the end of July and payout the last months service? My contracted minimum payment to Meteor is 30 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

just port whenever you want, meteor will send you a final bill for the outstanding term (if 2 months left, 2* 30 = €60), no biggie

make sure your handset is unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

My handset is unlocked, will have to unlock my fiancees, although you would think that seeing as I am out of contract that I own the phone. Thanks.

Advertisement