Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free phone unlock?

Options
  • 09-07-2012 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

Is there anywhere online what i can unlock my phone. Its sim locked to one network:( thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Depends what phone it is.

Have you asked your network?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭EireIceMan

Nokia 5230. Yea, they charge. New simcard arrived today and just remembered phone is locked so any time now she is goin to change network.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

EireIceMan wrote: »
    Nokia 5230. Yea, they charge. New simcard arrived today and just remembered phone is locked so any time now she is goin to change network.

Cheapest way will be via cable in an unlock shop. Will be about €20

thanks Davy. Il do that so.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Cheapphones

You can get them unlocked online as well, but I'd say its cheaper to go to the store for that particular phone. I think their on average about €25 online. But then again if its convenience you want or save on petrol... :)

• Advertisement

half thinkin of just getting that smart phone with vodafone for 100quid. 75quid more than getting this yoke unlocked, she on her last legs anyway:(

Advertisement