Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot — volvo ocean race banner

Options
  • 09-07-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend rang me saying her dad is looking for a couple of banners from the ocean race (presumably the banners hanging from the lampposts or whatever)

Does anyone know what the story would be with getting a couple, presumably they will just get thrown out

I will split any brownie points I receive ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Rob A. Bank

My girlfriend rang me saying her dad is looking for a couple of banners from the ocean race (presumably the banners hanging from the lampposts or whatever)

Does anyone know what the story would be with getting a couple, presumably they will just get thrown out

They were removing all the Volvo fabric ones that were attached to the railings all around the docks, and wrapping them up, when I was there a few hours ago.

Some of the 'Let's do it Global' seemed to be still there.

I would get down there fast if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

A few were acquired in the early hours of this morning :pac:

If there's any spare i'll let you know

Advertisement