Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Biffo goes back to school

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I have a feeling he might be a bit like a rodney dangerfield character over there in college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Guill wrote: »
    The man was ****e at his job, lost it so went back to school to further himself?

FFS, If only more people in this country would do the same.

This is a non story to me and just media hounding of a man who is trying to get on.

Its easy to go back to college after leaving your job at age 50 and have the backing of an obscene pension and payout. Im not gonna give any sympathy to this man "just trying to get on" im sure he has no sympathy for any of the people that are paying through the nose to keep this kip afloat after his incompetence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Jaysoose wrote: »
    im sure he has no sympathy for any of the people that are paying through the nose to keep this kip afloat after his incompetence.

Are you???

How?

Also, it's not a kip, if you don't like it **** off.

Guill wrote: »
    Are you???

How?
    He told me.

Also, it's not a kip, if you don't like it **** off.

We all are pal its called taxation..look it up you mong.

It is a kip pal, its our kip though so kindly go **** yourself with your moral outrage.

Mod: User banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭AngeGal

We all are pal its called taxation..look it up you mong.

It is a kip pal, its our kip though so kindly go **** yourself with your moral outrage.

Sure whats keeping you here so? You can go anywhere in the EU with no problem and visas to Canada/Oz are relatively easy to get. Never understand why people like yourself don't just f off to somewhere 'better', the rest of us have no interest in listening to your nonsense.

AngeGal wrote: »
    Sure whats keeping you here so? You can go anywhere in the EU with no problem and visas to Canada/Oz are relatively easy to get. Never understand why people like yourself don't just f off to somewhere 'better', the rest of us have no interest in listening to your nonsense.

Lol listen to you..i stay because im from here and have a job..family are here etc etc

i never understand why people LIKE YOU assume you know **** all about anything or anyone based on one throwaway post on the web..if your not interested in listening then dont reply and try climbing down off your high horse you cabbage.

Lol listen to you..i stay because im from here and have a job..family are here etc etc

i never understand why people LIKE YOU assume you know **** all about anything or anyone based on one throwaway post on the web..if your not interested in listening then dont reply and try climbing down off your high horse you cabbage.

Well if it's such a kip, leave. The family can go with you or you can visit regularly. Have you ever lived abroad? Nobody ever appreciates what they have until they lose it.

Why is Ireland a kip, in comparison to where? Is all of Ireland a kip, the burren, Connamara, Glendalough, etc.,?? How many of these places have you been to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Bambi wrote: »
    I have a feeling he might be a bit like a rodney dangerfield character over there in college

Well if he's wondering why he "don't get no respect" it's because he's a useless fat p1ssed up gombeen clown. Makes Enda seem quite the statesman in comparison, and he has to be told when to breathe.

Well if it's such a kip, leave. The family can go with you or you can visit regularly. Have you ever lived abroad? Nobody ever appreciates what they have until they lose it.

Why is Ireland a kip, in comparison to where? Is all of Ireland a kip, the burren, Connamara, Glendalough, etc.,?? How many of these places have you been to?

I never said i wanted to leave, i have lived abroad more than once and have been to all the places you mentioned..

whats your point?

Why dont you leave so you can bore the tits off people at the bar about the "old country".

• Advertisement

I never said i wanted to leave, i have lived abroad more than once and have been to all the places you mentioned..

whats your point?

Why dont you leave so you can bore the tits off people at the bar about the "old country".

I'm done here now. Strange logic to be happy to stay in a 'kip'. I note you were lost in trying to find examples which Ireland is a kip in comparison to. I don't go the pub in the middle of the day, leave that to the likes of yourself calling Ireland a 'kip'.

I'm done here now. Strange logic to be happy to stay in a 'kip'. I note you were lost in trying to find examples which Ireland is a kip in comparison to. I don't go the pub in the middle of the day, leave that to the likes of yourself calling Ireland a 'kip'.

Did i specify? not strange logic at all the only strange logic being applied here is you making the asumption that you can accurately deduce my reasons for being and remaining in ireland based on one use of the word "kip" on an internet forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,356 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

What pranks will he play on Dean Wormer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

He probably gets locked in a closet while trying to find his way out of the building.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

€50K for a six week course

vs.

Bertie getting money off Nigerians

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭kr7

Why didn't he get an education before he was allowed ruin the country, first as minister for finance and then as taoiseach?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭kr7

€50K for a six week course

vs.

Bertie getting money off Nigerians

That's a good one isn't it, ahern getting paid to lecture nigerians on how to run an economy.

You couldn't make it up:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement