Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon - Printerpix

Options
  • 09-07-2012 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I purchased a groupon deal recently for a canvas print with Printerpix. Since then I have been unable to upload my photo on the printerpix website. I've had some correspondance with printerpix and gone through their suggestions on how to fix the problem, however I still can't upload. Since then, I've read the bad reviews about the quality of printerpix also :( Just wondering if:

- anyone else has had trouble uploading to printerpix?
    - if anyone knows if i would be able to get a refund from Groupon?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Printerpix UK

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues uploading the pictures. If you are using Apple products, this might be the reason otherwise, if you are trying to upload a picture that is too small (less than 100KB) or too big (more than 30MB) the site will not allow you to upload the picture. If it is not the case and you just cannot upload the picture, please call us on 0844 567 8228 and we will resolve your query over the phone.

Regards,
    Printerpix UK Customer Support Team.

Advertisement